• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Those accepting to get the Mark, they are being tagged like cattle, carolled in and entering the beast sytem unsuspectingly and once in, they will not even know their real true selves anymore as they will have becomes entangled over, deadened, transformed , sold over willingly  into to the belly of the Beast, the master counterfeit deceiver satan/Lucifer=the AI/IAm  system will have got its prey

John 10:27-30
 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. 29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 "I and the Father are one."
NASB

We can not unsuspectingly take the mark.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,346
  • Content Per Day:  2.75
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

It will be done through the Noahide laws ( that have nothing to do with the bible ) that have now crept in all world governments.

In the U.S.A. well over twenty plus years now, presidents have sign over executive orders advocating the Noahide laws.

Just most people don't go researching executive signed laws. But its there for all to SEE.

Have not heard of this before.  I will see if I can find some articles on it Thanks

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,018
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 minute ago, other one said:

John 10:27-30
 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. 29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 "I and the Father are one."
NASB

Yes, the ideology and technology that enforces the Mark of the Beast is born of Strong Delusion. 

When anyone other than God is exalted to ultimate sovereignty the result is always Strong Delusion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

2 hours ago, other one said:

Matthew 24:24

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

They wouldn't be elect if they got deceived, so the question of whether it is possible is answered before it is asked, by definition.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Lets look at the whole paragraph

Matt 24:15-28

15 "Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; 17 let him who is on the housetop not go down to get the things out that are in his house; 18 and let him who is in the field not turn back to get his cloak. 19 "But woe to those who are with child and to those who nurse babes in those days! 20 "But pray that your flight may not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath; 21 for then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall. 22 "And unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days shall be cut short. 23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. 24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 "Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 "If therefore they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go forth, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them. 27 "For just as the lightning comes from the east, and flashes even to the west, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.
NASB

Main subject is the tribulation and the physical things going on.  A false Christ will deceive those who are not born again Christians filled with the Holy Spirit.    It says the deception is to mislead people [[[if possible]]].    But Jesus later says that no one can snatch you out of the Father's hand.

It is not possible for someone to trick you out of salvation if you are really saved and filled with the Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

This is just the fanciful ramblings of an imaginative brother (me), but in looking on the entire landscape of how the enemy might orchestrate this whole thing . . .  if I put myself in his shoes (does the devil wear shoes?) here are some things I might utilize.

1. Man's innate desire to worship a higher being (with all the answers)

2. Mankind's looking to the stars for intelligence/answers

3. The amazing power/network of artificial intelligence

4. Smart surgical implants

5. Man's desire for security with wealth

6. Man's desire for eternal life/youth

If all these were utilized by the enemy, it would truly be a strong delusion, the likes of which the world has never seen.  Add to these things some supernatural manifestations, and those without the Spirit of Christ in them are toast indeed!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

14 hours ago, 1to3 said:

The saved won't be deceived

Revelation 13:8KJV

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

6 hours ago, other one said:

It is not possible for someone to trick you out of salvation if you are really saved and filled with the Holy Spirit.

If its not possible for those who TRULY abide in Christ and His Word alone.

and Not (serving also other masters) with added on religions, worldy philosophies

Why would Peter say  make your salvation be a sure thing???2 Peter 1:10

Why would it be written that there would be a failing away?

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Before the second coming of Christ, the Bible is clear there will be a “falling away” (2 Thessalonians 2:3). Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Peter 1:10

Partakers of the Divine Nature
9But whoever lacks these traits is nearsighted to the point of blindness, having forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. 10Therefore, brothers, strive to make your calling and election sure. For if you practice these things you will never stumble, 11 and you will receive a lavish reception into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.…

What about all these christian ministries and the people following them who have now turned to the(NAR) New Apostalic Reformation and have joined back with the corrupted RCC to form this One World Religion?

Those who can SEE ,  can see that they have turned away from their first love ,they have fallen far away from Christ Jesus and are no longer truly living in and by His Word Alone and have been seduced into satans delusion and wordly philosophies..

If you say you are a christian and also practice yoga, martial arts,free massonry, you are under deception as you are trying to love God and other occult idol things that are an abomination, contrary to God and His word.

We Christians are called to be separate from this world

2 Peter 3:14
Therefore, beloved, as you anticipate these things, make every effort to be found at peace--spotless and blameless in His sight.

Ephesians 5:11 – "Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness…"
II Corinthians 6:14 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers..."

John 17:13–16 "I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.

1John ch1

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

If its not possible for those who TRULY abide in Christ and His Word alone.

and Not (serving also other masters) with added on religions, worldy philosophies

Why would Peter say  make your salvation be a sure thing???2 Peter 1:10

Why would it be written that there would be a failing away?

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Before the second coming of Christ, the Bible is clear there will be a “falling away” (2 Thessalonians 2:3). Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Peter 1:10

Partakers of the Divine Nature
9But whoever lacks these traits is nearsighted to the point of blindness, having forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. 10Therefore, brothers, strive to make your calling and election sure. For if you practice these things you will never stumble, 11 and you will receive a lavish reception into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.…

What about all these christian ministries and the people following them who have now turned to the(NAR) New Apostalic Reformation and have joined back with the corrupted RCC to form this One World Religion?

Those who can SEE ,  can see that they have turned away from their first love ,they have fallen far away from Christ Jesus and are no longer truly living in and by His Word Alone and have been seduced into satans delusion and wordly philosophies..

If you say you are a christian and also practice yoga, martial arts,free massonry, you are under deception as you are trying to love God and other occult idol things that are an abomination, contrary to God and His word.

We Christians are called to be separate from this world

2 Peter 3:14
Therefore, beloved, as you anticipate these things, make every effort to be found at peace--spotless and blameless in His sight.

Ephesians 5:11 – "Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness…"
II Corinthians 6:14 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers..."

John 17:13–16 "I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.

1John ch1

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Some fish get thrown back. Matthew 13:47-51.