asteroid

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation says before Yeshua returns Satan would be released for 1260 yrs so I googled what important stuff happened in the past 1260 yrs ? First China killed hundreds of millions of people -more than any other people group - then the black death plague in Europe killed over 200 million then the black plague killed over 200 million then the black plague in Europe killed over 200 million and most recently Cambodia killed killed millions in the 'killing fields' in Southeast Asia after the Vietnam War and Chile had scores who disappeared. Yeshua said that His return would be like 'birth pangs' with earthquakes and famines -that earthquake in Turkey was felt in Iceland and there were tsunami warnings in Italy, as of this past week there were over 80 active volcanos erupting-a month ago there were only over 47. I'm looking forward to His return which will be like 'birth pangs' - more and more intense plus happening with shorter and shorter intervals but like one pastor said resulting in eventual joy. Maranatha, come quickly Yeshua!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Yes amen to Christ returning but allot has to still happen before He comes. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.68
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

Yes amen to Christ returning but allot has to still happen before He comes. 

That's true, but a lot of things can happen very quickly when the Lord wills it so.

What do you think is the most important development to be watching for that shows us where we are?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

On 3/4/2023 at 7:49 PM, asteroid said:

Revelation says before Yeshua returns Satan would be released for 1260 yrs ... snip

I've read Revelation many times and never once saw this.  Where do you believe this is talked about?

Just now, FJK said:

That's true, but a lot of things can happen very quickly when the Lord wills it so.

What do you think is the most important development to be watching for that shows us where we are?

:) hey my bother. No expert here haha I know who is. To add to all this every generation before believed they were the last. I think that's why Paul said "we which remain". Put himself in that moment. I when ever I have talked about it (not here) this could last another day or 30 more years. I think Satan is trying to push this faster yet the Church is not ready. 

I get email from this Lawyers who take on all kind of cases around the world and I can't tell you how many are against Christians just in the USA. Unless I missed it I don't see anyone talking about it as in pray for. I hear theses things am I praying always like I should? No but I am changing. Like in many States they are trying to ban pray. Or a pastor that was told he could not pray on public ground in front of the Chinese Embassy. Then the things that are happening to kids in school one for just having a bible. So much more happening in the back  ground I never read out. I don't see it on Fox news. 

Ever read this http://www.inthebeginning.com/articles/norway1968.htm I found it many years ago. True? No clue interesting though.

We can know the seasons and watching China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Israel which if she is the tree Christ was talking about and she is blooming and we are the only generation that watched her become a nation in a day as it is written. I'll share something He told me in 2008. I think many times we share things that were just meant for :) I was not really living for Him at the time and its what.. anyway He said "something evil is coming but just before that something wonderful will happen. Watch and pray watch and pray watch and pray be ready". I know what this sounds like but I have learned unless He shares it I never read anything in to it. Oh I wish pray He would come now but something I do not understand is His love for this world. He will wait for that on out of 8 billion

"things can happen very quickly". To make this short I always saw America standing in the way of "world order". I never thought I would see America where she is right now. So yeah things can flip on dime. Truth? What do I watch for? I listen to the sweet holy Spirit to the wind so to speak. Like hearing "are you ready?". To be alert like you never have before yet theres joy and a peace in it. I also know our Father is not being handed His hat so to speak and told to leave. When we see more evil blooming growing every day when we are being told sins are OK and truth is a lie when we witness love wax cold within the body of Christ. 

Sorry kinda rambling. Watching and ready

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

21 hours ago, OneLight said:

I've read Revelation many times and never once saw this.  Where do you believe this is talked about?

I asked him this and he showed me something in daniel.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

I asked him this and he showed me something in daniel.

Do you remember where in Daniel?  I tried finding it and I get two hits, both from Revelation and nothing about Satan.

On 3/13/2023 at 2:07 PM, OneLight said:

Hi just to chime in.. is he talking about when Christ comes back.. does the gathering of the nations and splits them and they go into the 1000y with Christ and at that time Satan is tossed in the hole for 1000y and only after 1000y be set free? 

"Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the Abyss, holding in his hand a great chain. 2He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3And he threw him into the Abyss, shut it, and sealed it over him, so that he could not deceive the nations until the thousand years were complete. After that, he must be released for a brief period of time."

Its seems :) easy to put some of this together yet can be easy to get it wrong it that makes sense. To me it seems this is what he meant?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 3/13/2023 at 1:07 PM, OneLight said:

Yes it's daniel 7:25 - horseshoes, hand grenades, h-bombs ...close enough, God bless