HolyMood

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hope this Testimony encourages you. Have a beautiful and blessed sunday everyone!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Praise Jesus!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Mel Gibson is one of those Catholics who belong to a secret chain of information about what is going on in the world and the faith today, emphasizing apocalyptic events in front of us. His entire filmography as a director is engaged in it. ALL of his movies are a part of the subculture of the chain, clearly pointing to it with titles of his movies like "Apocalypto". He wanted to make a movie on the third secret of Fatima, but he was stopped from doing so by evil powers in Hollywood and Catholic Church. After that, he is reduced to making movies about this in a hidden way, with symbolic meaning in every one of his movies, which he uses to spread the information and message in a subversive way. His movies are actually a part of the chain of communication. When some information through the movie is sent, that becomes confirmation for the entire chain that the information they received was true. Since the "great deception", mentioned in Bible, is coming for Christians in the end times, one must understand that the media belongs to satan, and the Bible says that "if those days weren't shortened not even the elect would be saved". All of us would be deceived by the power of deception. In these tragic circumstances, Christians are forced once again to go into catacombs and develop their own "media" which is telling the truth. Except for movies they are doing the same thing with books, which are far more revealing since those books are known only to the members of the chain...

Well, we can't say that chain is anti-catholic since even many Catholics belong to the chain, although its dominantly protestant thing and information is coming from true Christians from both sides, one of the key things in the chain is a clear warning against the demonic infiltration that is happening inside a Catholic church. You even have this interview here with Mel Gibson where he is openly talking about this, criticizing the Pope and warning about the NWO counterfeit church that will be made inside Catholicism.

Edited by A.J.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.61
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, A.J. said:

All of us would be deceived by the power of deception.

That sentence alone could easily spur a War and Peace sized book discussing it.

You've said a lot in your post, it is commendable that you did.

3 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Is this the anti-semite Mel Gibson? The one who called jews "oven dodgers"? The one who said Jews run the world? The one who divorced his wife and shacked up with a ballerina half his age?

Powerful testamony!

Well, I don't think Mel is referring to historical Jews, he made clear statements about this, that he has nothing against Jews. He was probably referring to this passage from the Holy Scripture. So, we can see here that book of revelation reveals to us that in the end times, and generally, there is a group of people who are falsely declaring themselves as Jews, but are not:

"Take note, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down at your feet and make them know [without any doubt] that I have loved you."

Edited by A.J.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Where in the holy scriptures did Jesus call us "oven dodgers"?

I think that because the scripture was written hundreds of years before the incidents of the ovens that one could expect it to be discussed there.

Mel, himself, being a very dedicated old school Catholic had been taught from birth that the entire Jewish people shared the responsibility of causing the death of Jesus.    Many of things that have been taken out of context from scripture and used to abuse people.   Even if it is true that they all shared in the responsibility, Jesus on the cross forgave them of doing so and we should also.

There are other controversial ideas about Jewish background people at the second council that made changes that brought things into the church that basically ruined the church from what it was supposed to be.   I don't know enough about that to intelligently discuss it, it's just something I've seen mentioned.

7 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I'm just suggesting to pick a better person to be inspired by then an antisemite.

What is the difference in hating Jews and hating black people?

BTW I do not get inspired by Mel....   but I have problems with him that go way beyond antisemitism.   An antisemitic isn't the worst person in the world unless they act upon it as Hitler did.  But if you read Hitlers writing, you can get a glimpse of why he had that opinion (wrong as it was/is).  

I don't hate my bigoted friends who think blacks are inferior unless they carry ropes around.  But I do let them know I don't like it when they express their dislike...   Right now I'm about 80 pounds overweight and I know people I have to associate with that my presence just disgusts them.   I don't ask that those people not attend things.

About the only person a we could be inspired by is Jesus himself if we expect people to be perfect;  but deeply flawed people can do things that inspire a person and the movie the passion is something that has inspired a lot of people....   practically the whole Hollywood world did not want the movie made or released.   I know people the movie changed their lives when they understand what happened to Jesus.

It's time for everyone here in the US to stop being Jews and Catholics and Baptists and black and white and red or yellow and just be Americans..   until we can do that, nothing is going to work out.

Please just be my friend and equal human.

• Thumbs Up 2

I probably get razzed more about my weight than you do about your heritage.  It's cost me about as many friends also.  Would have cost me my career if I had ballooned up before I retired.  

Just as many Gypsies were killed as Jews, so to me wrong as it was, it's not so special of a deal. Hitler wanted to get rid of everyone not Aryan, and that would include me.

We had a lot of black people hung around the south also.

So, personally I don't go into some protection from people not liking you.

I still get a couple of death threats a month from Muslims from telling them about Jesus on their web sites two years ago.  If I were of Jewish decent they would be just fine with me.

Did the Jewish religious people ever apologize for killing the Son of God?

I'm not posting things here that the hard core Judaism rabbis post on  their web sites, but it might shock you to know what they think about Christians, actually gentiles in general.

So, lets just agree to be friends and let it go all the way around.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

8 hours ago, other one said:

I'm not posting things here that the hard core Judaism rabbis post on  their web sites, but it might shock you to know what they think about Christians, actually gentiles in general.

Very well said

We are now living in the days where the Church has become apostate with so many world philosophies and ideals mixed in the christian faith. Around me there are no Christian churches that have not been diluted by worldly philosophies and new age practices, so I don't go to any church, I just everyday have my personal relationship with God and align all things to His Word

We really have to stay so close in our very own personal daily relationship with God and His Word, to not get fooled by deceptive methods nefarious people try to impose on us in this world we live in.

There is a synagogue of satan that Christ mentioned and its still very active today and to say it isn't is denying a Truth..

God placed an older Jewish man into my life in 2004. His name was Eddie. I had just lost my mom in2003 and was very grieved by this as well as having had to close her estate and in the process make many living changes in my life. Moving from city to the country  permanently was one of them, that today I am so happy about as all things work together for those that love the Lord. I believe God placed Eddie in my life for a very specific purpose for the both of us. Somehow the moment I met him, he was like family to me and I believe I to him as well. I never have met until even today such a  friend as he was to me. He helped me so much in my grieving and I helped him as well. He was a good  listener and I to him by both of us letting each other be ourselves, and through this feel safe to speak freely our thoughts, our truth. He was a very knowledgeable man on so many subjects, You certainly could not get bored by his conversations, as he had intelligence and a radio voice and a manner of speaking that was enjoyable to listen to  He sadly passed away in2o10 and I was there to see that he was well taken care of in the hospital and also see that he got to be buried at the Jewish cemetery that his Jewish parents were buried also in. In the time I knew Eddie, he would spend some week-ends helping me in the country helping me and inspiring me, motivating me, to do stuff -repairs- around the house ,cut vines and weed the garden and just get used to making the best with what I had with the new lifestyle change I was acclimatizing myself to.  Anyhow, when he came for week end visits, we had great long conversations on so many topics and on Saturday mornings, when he would come spend the week-end at my old country place, I would prepare a big, big brunch and we would spend at least a good three hours taking about God, praying to Him and reading of His Word. Eddie had love for His Savior Christ Jesus. Praise God! When fist getting to know him, I noticed how hesitant he was to speak about being Jewish and so I would try to draw out that part of him and his childhood and make him feel at home to speak about his upbringing and also his Jewish faith. When Eddie passed, I was very sad but I was happy to have Eddie buried in the prayer shawl I had bought for him for our Saturday mornings bible studies. I also had one and Eddie taught me the prayers and how to place the prayer shawl over and around me while praying.

Anyhow to make a long story short, Eddie himself would tell me of the hypocrisy in the synagogues he attended from childhood till today and how some Jewish rabbis are so dishonest, and how he once punched a rabbi in the face for trying to do some kind of demonic ritual on his birth sister. 

Just to say, whether you claim to be Christian or Jewish, there are BAD apples Everywhere.

And when you start to point the finger one way just look at the the three others pointing back your way.

God will do the True claiming of who is His and who is NOT HiS.  Just we all need to be vigilant and stay and develop a daily relationship with Him in Truth so that we be protected always in Him and not get deceived by the deceptions of this world.

Edited by 1to3
syntax
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I didn't know Mel Gibson was an expert on real Judaism.

Where in the holy scriptures did Jesus call us "oven dodgers"?

Ok, let's skip to the point. Do you think that Mel Gibson would in any way hurt Jews if he had it in his power to do so?

Jesus says the eyes are a window to a human soul. You can see everything in man's eyes. Eyes are a tricky thing. How is it possible that such a little part of meat/thing can always present all the exact data on whatever matter there is, that is in humans' souls? Eyes are the best proof that God exists because they prove that souls exist.

So tell me my friend, when you look at Mel Gibson's eyes, what do you see? Do you see a person who would harm you, if he had a chance? Give an honest answer.

As a protestant, I personally love Mel and find his work revealing. Ok, that is partly because I know that he and his buddy Adam Medvidović are connected with a group of well-informed protestants who are pushing this chain of information, with their movies and books. Movies like "Apocalypto", and even "Signs" are revelations on the apocalyptical matter, but movies are always too much in the center of attention for them to reveal data, and they always end up in symbolic versions. They went much further with their books, to the point that they deleted the series, and Pope was called to respond publicly. There was a fire in one split of second, and then everything got obscured in the media. Now take Adam M.'s book and tell me what is the real reason for someone to delete the series?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FrCKKSzWcAgZSMn?format=png&name=small

And then from this reality we can also see the true reasons for the oppression of Mel...

Edited by A.J.