WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,418
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) – Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said on Wednesday that the risk of a nuclear clash was at its highest level in decades, warning that Moscow was in a “de-facto” open conflict with Washington over the war in Ukraine.

Relations between Russia and the United States, long strained, have worsened even further since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine last year. In February, Moscow pulled out of the New START nuclear arms reduction treaty with Washington.

Speaking at an event entitled “A World Without START: What’s Next,” Ryabkov said there was “no question” of Russia restoring the treaty for now, criticizing what he called Washington’s “hostile course” towards Moscow. [ Source: Jerusalem Post (Read More…) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

This doesn't surprise me.  You could see it coming a mile away when the Dems started calling Trump a Russian puppet.  They've been pointing finger for years now, looks like they are going to get the battle they wanted ... stupid, it is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

This doesn't surprise me.  You could see it coming a mile away when the Dems started calling Trump a Russian puppet.  They've been pointing finger for years now, looks like they are going to get the battle they wanted ... stupid, it is.

And wanting that battle started with the first George Bush.  The neocons that made up the PNAC think tank started pushing for wars with everyone who didn't have thier central banks tied into the global banking system

Russia's problem with them is the People of Russia along with Putin do not want to be a part of the Global government they've been pushing for decades.  Where I live, we basically are just planning a quick trip to see Jesus.   with the first strike targets around us, we would have very little chance of surviving past the first round.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.72
  • Days Won:  1

FWIW, and IMO only, Id rather see us just stay out of other peoples wars for a change.

It's their countries, its their part of the world, its their problem, it should be their solution.

But what I think and would like to see has absolutely no effect on the people who actually decide such things.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

14 minutes ago, FJK said:

FWIW, and IMO only, Id rather see us just stay out of other peoples wars for a change.

It's their countries, its their part of the world, its their problem, it should be their solution.

But what I think and would like to see has absolutely no effect on the people who actually decide such things.

I think we share the same thoughts.    I believe our founding fathers warned us about getting involved in other people's problems.

But then again, we caused this problem in 2014 when he fomented the overthrow of the, friendly to Russia, Ukraine government.