IGNORED

Just Coincidences? Or Time to Watch and be Ready?

The Light

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Watch for what exactly? If you say to watch for "Jesus"...you go right ahead and carry on...get all the watching for Jesus you can get...I say there is no need for that...why? Because He is living in me...as the Holy Spirit...and has been for over 35 years. I do not have to wait for what has already come...Do you have any idea at all what that means?

5 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Then you are missing out. Not only did the early church eagerly anticipate his return and millions since then, But Paul himself says in Timothy that those who are watching and waiting for his return will receive a crown of righteousness. 

You did not deal with my reasoning at all...and you did not answer my question...you simply pick and choose what you want...to some how in your mind prove me as wrong...it would appear that is how you use the scripture as well?

I have the "Holy Spirit" of the living God dwelling in me TFOC...why is the Spirit of God living in my spirit? He is my Father...He is raising me...loving me...and anyone with the Holy Spirit in them...as His Sons...to a full maturity to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ...on the earth.

A Body that is perfectly matched to its Head...moving in perfect sync to Christ...that's what is coming for the Sons of God...they together are called "Christ - Head - Body." One Christ alive on earth and in heaven...its called the kingdom of God and I am in it. I only listen to the voice of the Lord Yahshua...and live accordingly as I grow in His likeness...I only do what I see Him doing to the best of my ability as I grow...

Be assured of this...The Lord Yahshua Christ is not telling His Sons to "watch and be ready for me to return to get you all out of tribulation and wrath." No...He is preparing us for the "end of the age showdown" between the "mature sons of Satan and the mature Sons of God"...that showdown will take place here on earth as the scripture declares from Genesis on...Christ...Head and Body...are the ones giving orders and dispensing judgement...that will be the tribulation and wrath. I am sorry you never learned that. 

As I said...if it is for you to "watch for Jesus" watch on...wait...get ready...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Coincidence, count back 1260 years from 1948 you get 688 the year the dome of the rock was dedicated, countback another 1260 years you get the gold head of Babylon and the fall of Jerusalem. 

Edited by bloom
1260 years
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

16 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

The passage you quote here is 2 Peter 3:8 but this passage is not teaching the rapture or anything about the end times. It is simply making the point that God is not bound by time as we are and that we should not expect him to do things when we want him to. He will do things when HE wants to, he has his own schedule that will not be changed by anything we do. 

The point is that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

When the Lord says after 2 days He will revive us, you might be wise to understand what that means.

Yes, the rapture could happen at any moment. It could happen tomorrow or 100 more years from now. 

So basically, you do not know the season. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

Yes its another coincidence. You seem to be pulling random numbers from thin air to create your beliefs.

Yeah, totally random with no rhyme or reason.

Correct that 1948 was an extremely pivotal year. It began the end times countdown clock. There are many different passages in scripture that give different numbers for how ling a generation is. The very first one is 120, the number of years Noah was given to build his boat. So 1948 + 120 = 2068.  It is interesting to note that the Great Issac Newton ( considered by some to be the smartest man who ever lived ) created the laws of physics and invented calculus, actually believed and wrote down that he thought the return of Christ would be in the year 2060. Coincidence?

Interesting. Was this totally random and without rhyme or reason or did he use scripture to calculate?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Seems to me like everything on this forum is without rhyme or reason, so what's your point exactly...or what is MINE for that matter?? I might as well just go back to Youtube and watch some more dumbass videos if this is all i will get out of the prophecy posts on this so-called "christian" forum...?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

- Matthew 13:24-30 (KJV)

So….

FIRST gather and burn the tares, the unbelievers, and the bad seed individuals. But bring into My kingdom LAST the wheat, the believers, the good seed.

Ah! No mention of anyone flying away into the skies to greet Him.

No, believers stay put, enduring until the end when their King of kings returns at the 7th trump.    s e l a h

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

The main point of the op is to watch lest ye be  one of the rev. 16:15 "Christians" caught naked and ashamed wearing nothing but hand "drawers". Personally if I live long enough I hope and pray I'm wearing a pair of boxers on in the light of Christ's return. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

4 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

- Matthew 13:24-30 (KJV)

So….

FIRST gather and burn the tares, the unbelievers, and the bad seed individuals. But bring into My kingdom LAST the wheat, the believers, the good seed.

Ah! No mention of anyone flying away into the skies to greet Him.

No, believers stay put, enduring until the end when their King of kings returns at the 7th trump.    s e l a h

@Selah7 I think there is strong evidence that Matthew 24.21 is a unique future event on earth, rather that a meeting in the air, as per 1 Thess. 4.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

10 minutes ago, farouk said:

@Selah7 I think there is strong evidence that Matthew 24.21 is a unique future event on earth, rather that a meeting in the air, as per 1 Thess. 4.

Re-read my post.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 3/26/2023 at 9:47 AM, The Light said:

So when you watch, what are you looking for? The Antichrist?

Indeed we look for the Lord Himself: Hebrews 12.2; 1 Corinthians 11.26.