• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Also Hebrews 9, wherein a two-part entry into the heavenly temple of Jesus with his blood of atonement is required. One completed, one still to come.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

4 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Hebrews 12:18-27, wherein Paul explicitly reveals how the events of the Exodus at Mount Sinai closely foreshadow the events of the Second Coming.

Yes, that's a good one.  Sinai is where the trumpet of God first sounded (that we know about).

• Well Said! 1

On 4/4/2023 at 2:04 PM, DeighAnn said:

a couple passages I believe are speaking to that

The war is just like God said: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12 KJV

The UNSEEN war, we are given glimpses of 

12Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

14Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

Revelation 16:13-16
13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

and as we are told again and again and again, AFTER THE WORKINGS OF SATAN, which make sure we can never have a conversation that gets us past whether it is true or not.....HOW CONVENIENT for the other side

Eph 3

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

14For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

On 4/5/2023 at 4:06 AM, Revelation Man said:

Beautiful synopsis, and this is also why we are loosing ground we once gained from Satan today, the modern  Church does not understand we are in a constant spiritual battle, they just allow the kids to be brainwashed in public schools, then send them to Deabauchery University x, y and z.

In Dan. 10, that is Apollyon who resists Michael for 21 days. We can also see this somewhat when Moses holds up the Staff and Israel wins, but when he gets tired Israel starts losing, until Arron and Joshua helped him hold up the Staff. 

Yes, the spiritual forces of wickedness are lying and deceiving in ways that not too long ago would have been considered unimaginable.  Faith is being tested.  The harvest is being brought to maturity.  

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/5/2023 at 10:46 AM, Last Daze said:

Sometimes a complete reassessment is in order.   Sometimes more than one.

Indeed. Been there, more than once. 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

Indeed. Been there, more than once. 

If one hasn't, then one is still a babe in the Word, or else a self-deluded soul!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/4/2023 at 11:26 AM, Last Daze said:

In short, its the effect of Satan's kingdom on the human race (Babylon).  The prophets understood this basic, fundamental truth which is why they could be pronouncing judgment on the king of Tyre and transition into speaking about the anointed cherub who covers in Ezekiel 28.  Its how a taunt against the king of Babylon turns to address the star of the morning that fell from heaven in Isaiah 14.  Its a key that helps discern prophetic context.

I think you need to look at this again.

You are taking the prince of Tyrus, a man and the King of Tyrus, the anointed cherub and mixing them together and saying they are the king of Babylon.

Ezekiel 28

2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

Ezekiel 28

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

The King of Babylon in Isaiah 14 is Nimrod, who also looks like the prince of Tyrus.

1 hour ago, The Light said:

You are taking the prince of Tyrus, a man and the King of Tyrus, the anointed cherub and mixing them together and saying they are the king of Babylon.

That's not what I'm saying at all.  I was using two different passages where the cause and effect examples are found in scripture.  The fact that they both (kings of Tyre and Babylon) trace back to the cause (Satan) is the point.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

That's not what I'm saying at all.  I was using two different passages where the cause and effect examples are found in scripture.  The fact that they both (kings of Tyre and Babylon) trace back to the cause (Satan) is the point.

The king of Tyrus and the prince of Tyrus are not he same. That is my point.

Edited by The Light
  • Well Said! 1

On 4/5/2023 at 5:21 AM, Selah7 said:

God uses a lot of symbolism to teach us in the book of Revelation and we can especially see it used throughout Chapter 17.  But God Himself interprets and explains the meanings of these terms.  So once we “hear” His explanation, it’s a lot easier to understand.  It’s like God is unveiling all the mysteries for us one by one.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

- Revelation 17:9-18 (KJV)

s e l a h

I agree.  Revelation 17 is very rich in symbolism and the truth it contains. A clue as simple as the one stated in verse 8 where it says that the beast comes up out of the abyss reveals that he's an evil spirit being.  Only evil spirit beings are mentioned as going into or coming out of the abyss.  The abyss is a prison for evil spirits (Rev 20:3,7).  Since that's true, we know that the beast is not a human nor is he a world government as so many believe.  He is an evil spirit that manipulates world events to bring about the rise of the man of sin.  And there is so much more if we just take the time to think it through.

I've come to realize that any time wisdom or understanding is called for, there's a prevailing spiritual truth behind the point being made.

• Thumbs Up 1