• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Jews who believe in Jesus are not interested in building a stone building to worship Jesus in.

If they believed in Jesus ,they would be the temple of God.

You do understand God has a Temple in Heaven and the one on earth is an exact replica right? When the Temple is built, Israel do not know Jesus is the Messiah, at the 1335 they learn he is their messiah when Moses and Elijah shows up and shows out.

Edited by Revelation Man

20 hours ago, AdHoc said:

To me the matter is not complicated. If we look at Acts 15:20, 29 and 21:25 we see that we are still under the terms of the Covenant made with Noah (Gen.9:17). No blood and no eating animals that did not have their blood drained.

Paul told the Jews who wanted to continue, it was OK if they felt they needed to, there was always going to be a transition period. But God showed Paul and Peter that he cleaned all of those animals (pigs etc.) in order for them to eat them. 

This Covenant, made with ALL FLESH is much older that that of Sinai, yet it is still in effect

Yes, the original Covenant was the Promise of a coming seed (Jesus) who would save Israel and the whole world. So, Jesus' coming and death fulfilled that prophecy, now all we have to do is accept that free gift of salvation.

Now equally, Israel has a Covenant with God that contains the Daily Oblation. And our Lord Jesus said that the Law would not pass until heaven and earth passed.

That is really not what he stated, people conflate that passage. 

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jesus states I am not come to destroy the Law but to Fulfill it. Then in the very next verse Jesus basically says this, truly I tell you, not one dot/verse will become null and void until everything is fulfilled. 

Now what was Jesus' words on the cross? It is FINISHED !! Jesus took our curses upon him, he alone overcame our sins that separated us from God, now God looks at Jesus instead of our sins, as long as we accept Jesus' forgiveness and purge our sins in the blood of Jesus. There is nothing left for the Law to accomplice, in Gal. 3 we see it says once the SEED of the PROMISE is come the Law is no longer needed, it was only a Schoolmaster to bring us unto the Promised Redeemer. 

The Beast of Daniel 9 "strengthens" THE Covenant. Which Covenant has the Daily Oblation? That of Sinai. Is this not the sign of the Fig-Tree. Here we have Judah keeping the Law. Needless to say, the Daily Oblation is intimately connected with the Temple, so we have a double proof of a third Temple - a Temple which the Beast will occupy as per Daniel 9 and 2nd Thessalonians 2.

Kind of, it really means he takes an existing FRAMEWORK of an Agreement that is already in place ( see the European Neighborhood Policy on Wikipedia as we speak) and then STRONG ARMS Israel into an agreement that more or less favors him and the E.U.. Thus he mandates that in order to become an E.U. Member State, Israel will have to give up her Nukes. The word Covenant in Hebrew simply means AGREEMENT, this Anti-Christ is not entering an Agreement with God !! You are looking at it all wrong. The Agreement is Israel joins the E.U.  

After Israel repents (get saved) their DAILY OBLATION will be to serve and worship Jesus Christ just like we do know !!

God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You do understand God has a Temple in Heaven and the one on earth is an exact replica right? When the Temple is built, Israel do not know Jesus is he Messiah, at the 1335 the learn he is their messiah when Moses and Elijah shows up and shows out.

All the unbelieving Jews will be dead or cast out by then.There will have been weeping and gnashing of teeth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Paul told the Jews who wanted to continue, it was OK if they felt they needed to, there was always going to be a transition period. But God showed Paul and Peter that he cleaned all of those animals (pigs etc.) in order for them to eat them. 

Yes, the Covenant was the Original Promise of a coming seed (Jesus) who would save Israel and the whole world. So, Jesus coming fulfilled that prophecy, now all we have to do is accept that free gift of salvation.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jesus states I am nit come to destroy the Law but to Fulfill it. Then in the very next verse Jesus basically says this, truly I tell you, not one dot/verse will become null and void until everything is fulfilled. 

Now what was Jesus' words on the cross? It is FINISHED !! Jesus took our curses upon him, he alone overcame our sins that separated God from us, now God looks at Jesus instead of our sins, as long as we accept Jesus forgiveness and purge our sins in the blood of Jesus. There is nothing left for the Law to accomplice, in Gal. 3 we see it says one the SEED of he PROMISE is come the Law is no longer needed, it was only a Schoolmaster to bring us unto the Promised Redeemer. 

Kind of, it really means he takes an existing FRAMEWORK of an Agreement already in place ( see the European Neighborhood Policy on Wikipedia as we speak) and then STRONG ARMS Israel into an agreement that more favors him. Thus he mandates that in order to become an E.U. Member State, Israel will have to give up her Nukes. The word Covenant in Hebrew simply means AGREEMENT, this Anti-Christ is not entering an Agreement with God !! You are looking at it all wrong. The Agreement is Israel joins the E.U.  

After Jesus get saved their DAILY OBLATION will be to serve a worship Jesus Christ just like we do know !!

God Bless

Thanks for the response. I appreciate your take on the matter.

In a Contract (Covenant), each party has something to fulfill. It is true that our Lord fulfilled His side as a man under Law. But the Covenant was made with Israel. Israel have not fulfilled the Law. So, in your proffered verse above our Lord, knowing that the Law had not yet been fulfilled by Israel, promises that it will remain till ALL be fulfilled. This is confirmed in Luke 22:16b ...

"... until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God."

That is, Israel must still fulfill it and this will be the case in the Millennial (Messianic) age.

Our Lord's Work stands, as you say. It can never be overturned. It's benefits FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE are everlasting. But Israel did NOT BELIEVE and refused their Messiah Who offered them release from Moses. So Moses remains UNTIL he is fulfilled. But we must be careful to be accurate with the concepts. The Law does not change - and must be fulfilled. But the CONTRACT changes. It is NEW and BETTER (Heb.7:22, 8:6). It is better because the Law (which does not change) is now written on their hearts - not distant tables of stone. Thus, the prophets predict that Israel will keep it and never be cast out of their Land again.

Here's my understanding of the various Covenants;
1. The NATIONS (Gentiles) are under Noah. They drink blood and they don't enforce the death penalty so they and their lands are cursed. In the Millennium Jesus will, with a rod of iron, enforce this and the deserts will blossom.

2. Israel is under Noah (for it is made with "all flesh"). They are under the Covenant of Promise made with Abraham. They are under the Covenant made with "their fathers who came ot of Egypt" - the Law of Moses. When Israel is again united (Ezek.37) they will receive a New Covenant of the same Law (Jer.31:31-33). (Within this Law are some sub-Covenants concerning the Passover, the Sabbath, the Priesthood and the royal family). Abraham is still valid (Gal.3), Moses is broken but still valid. The New Covenant is still to come although it has been ratified by Christ's blood.

3. The Church is under Noah. The Church is not under Moses. The Law is nailed to the cross for them (Eph.2). The Church is under Abraham by virtue of being Christ's - a Seed of Abraham (Gal.3). The Church has nothing to do with the New Covenant as it is made with Israel. In the New Covenant the Law of Moses will be written on the Israelite's heart and mind. The Church have a better system. Christ indwells their human spirits, imparts the divine life to the Christian and and issues commands from the spirit (Rom.8).

There is one difficulty to all of this. David and the twelve Apostles will rule Israel in the Messianic age. That is, Christians will rule men under Law. Will they fulfill the Law like the Subjects they rule, or are they exempt like you and I? I believe the answer is in 2nd Corinthians 3:5-6 

5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life

The Greek word rendered "ministers" is actually "AD-ministrators". That is, they will partake of the Law that their subject must, but it is in a ruling capacity - not because they are under the Law. Verse 5 says that God's "sufficiency" is enough for this difficult situation. However, the word "administrators" could also mean that they supervise it but are not obliged to partake of it. I thinks this variant is unlikely because our Lord Jesus, the top Christian, will partake of it - as recorded in Luke 22.

Glorious .... but not so easy. What think ye brother?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

All the unbelieving Jews will be dead or cast out by then.There will have been weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Could you please explain what you see the color parts to mean? 

Do the covenants made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob cease to exist because 'PART of ISRAEL' was blinded 

for the GENTILES to come to faith? 

And do the PARTS that were blinded GET KILLED HAVING been blinded by GOD HIMSELF?   Because that would mean they had no choice but to be HIS PEOPLE, to be blinded by Him, and then suffer death for that blindness, right?  Does that seem right???

1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

13For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

24For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

EZ37

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus states I am nit come to destroy the Law but to Fulfill it. Then in the very next verse Jesus basically says this, truly I tell you, not one dot/verse will become null and void until everything is fulfilled. 

Now what was Jesus' words on the cross? It is FINISHED !! Jesus took our curses upon him, he alone overcame our sins that separated God from us, now God looks at Jesus instead of our sins, as long as we accept Jesus forgiveness and purge our sins in the blood of Jesus. There is nothing left for the Law to accomplice, in Gal. 3 we see it says one the SEED of he PROMISE is come the Law is no longer needed, it was only a Schoolmaster to bring us unto the Promised Redeemer. 

That totally doesn't work.  TILL ALL FULFILLED and It is finished, are not the same thing. 

17And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

BUT what HE DIDN'T READ, that HASN'T BEEN FULFILLED OR FINISHED is what came AFTER that part in Isaiah

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,

AND THAT IS WHERE HE STOPPED.  AND 'THAT DAY' that ended with 'it is finished, took care of THAT part of prophecy being fulfilled

BUT NONE OF THIS WAS
and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

8For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

9And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

10I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

11For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes, the Covenant was the Original Promise of a coming seed (Jesus) who would save Israel and the whole world. So, Jesus coming fulfilled that prophecy, now all we have to do is accept that free gift of salvation.

There is 'the seed' promise, but there is also his seed to become a great nation and many nations

1And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

9And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

10This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

40 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Could you please explain what you see the color parts to mean? 

Do the covenants made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob cease to exist because 'PART of ISRAEL' was blinded 

for the GENTILES to come to faith? 

And do the PARTS that were blinded GET KILLED HAVING been blinded by GOD HIMSELF?   Because that would mean they had no choice but to be HIS PEOPLE, to be blinded by Him, and then suffer death for that blindness, right?  Does that seem right???

1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

13For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

24For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

EZ37

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

To Answer your question ,I was quoting Christ who said there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth of the subjects of that kingdom when it comes the kingdom of heaven.

Mathew 8:11-12

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

ofcorse the majority of those in the promised land recieve the mark of the beast and do worship the beast.If they would only have believed in Christ then he would have given them sight ,Insted they remain blind to the very end.

There will only a small remnant be saved.

Any more questions?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The weeping and gnashing of teeth is about the 5 Virgins who missed the Pre Trib Rapture. 

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Thanks for the response. I appreciate your take on the matter.

In a Contract (Covenant), each party has something to fulfill. It is true that our Lord fulfilled His side as a man under Law. But the Covenant was made with Israel. Israel have not fulfilled the Law. So, in your proffered verse above our Lord, knowing that the Law had not yet been fulfilled by Israel, promises that it will remain till ALL be fulfilled. This is confirmed in Luke 22:16b ...

"... until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God."

That is, Israel must still fulfill it and this will be the case in the Millennial (Messianic) age.

In that case since 2/3 of Israel refuse to repent it would never be fulfilled. The Law is fulfilled in Christ, it was only a schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ Jesus, it was not even given until 430 years after the Promise, Paul thus asks, why was it given, then answers because of sin, it never had any importance as per our Righteousness, that was always by FAITH ALONE, Abraham believed God, thus he was counted as a righteous man. We can never earn our way to heaven thus nothing in the law gains us heaven, it can  only condemns us.

The Law is gone, we are u der grace. Jesus fulfilled all that needed to be fulfilled, now the Holy Spirit writes the "Laws on our Hearts". It is pretty straight forward when we read Gal. 3.

Gal. 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. {{ The Law which came 430 after the Promise can not do away with THE PROMISE. }}

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise. 19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Gal. 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster (LAW) to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster(LAW).

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Its pretty clear brother, we are only under the LAW until the SEED (Jesus) comes, after that we are under Grace by Faith alone, no law can redeem us(and never could), only Faith in Jesus Christ.

Israel must simply believe by faith, that brings them unto repentance, but the Law can not do anything. It was not even around for the first 430 years, that tells us it was not a part of the plan. Its a catch 22, if we break the Law the Law only CONDEMS us, thus NO LAW can bring us back unto God, that is why the still needed to sacrifice innocent animals in the Inter Sanctum or Holy of Holies where God resided.

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Our Lord's Work stands, as you say. It can never be overturned. It's benefits FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE are everlasting. But Israel did NOT BELIEVE and refused their Messiah Who offered them release from Moses. So Moses remains UNTIL he is fulfilled. But we must be careful to be accurate with the concepts. The Law does not change - and must be fulfilled. But the CONTRACT changes. It is NEW and BETTER (Heb.7:22, 8:6). It is better because the Law (which does not change) is now written on their hearts - not distant tables of stone. Thus, the prophets predict that Israel will keep it and never be cast out of their Land again.

Israel gave not repented, but what Jesus did put an end to the Law, which was not even part of the original plans anyway, because no law can bring us back unto God, only the Sacrifice of innocent blood. Israel's problem was the kept trusting in the Laws of Moses over the Promised Seed (Jesus). So, the Sprinkling of blood was mandatory, but now once and for all Jesus is our High Priest in Heaven and his blood is a permanent sprinkling or appeasement unto God, thus after the Sacrificial Laws were fulfilled, no other laws were needed. There is no New Covenant, it was simply given that tag because Israel had it in their mind that the Law of Moses was the be all end all, its all they ever knew. But the truth is "THE PROMISE" was the original Covenant, not the Law which was added 430 years after the Promise given unto Abraham. 

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

There is one difficulty to all of this. David and the twelve Apostles will rule Israel in the Messianic age. That is, Christians will rule men under Law. Will they fulfill the Law like the Subjects they rule, or are they exempt like you and I? I believe the answer is in 2nd Corinthians 3:5-6 

Jesus will rule from Jerusalem, him being the SEED of David he is called David or the house of David in various places because they knew the ruler would come out of the house of David.

The Church is not on earth ruling with Jesus during the 1000 year reign. The Disciple may rule with him, I can't say 100 percent on that, but the Church does not, we know this via Rev. 20:4 where it specifically states that ONLY those who were Martyred during the 70th week for REFUSING to take the Mark of the Beast. I assume the Church this returns to heaven in our glorious bodies to help finish off New Jerusalem, thus as New Jerusalem descends after the 1000 year reign, it is called the Bride of Christ, because the Church descends with it, of course. (JMHO)

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

The Greek word rendered "ministers" is actually "AD-ministrators". That is, they will partake of the Law that their subject must, but it is in a ruling capacity - not because they are under the Law. Verse 5 says that God's "sufficiency" is enough for this difficult situation. However, the word "administrators" could also mean that they supervise it but are not obliged to partake of it. I thinks this variant is unlikely because our Lord Jesus, the top Christian, will partake of it - as recorded in Luke 22.

Glorious .... but not so easy. What think ye brother?

We must understand, unsaved people will enter the 1000 year reign, that is why a Rod of Iron rule is needed. Only those who try to come against God at Armageddon will be wiped out. Think of it like this, Jesus rubs the nose of wicked men in the errors of their ways. Think of Obama, Haughty liberal actors etc. who are hiding in a basement somewhere, now they have to live under Jesus' 1000 year Rod of Iron Rule, that will be amusing to me. Thus I think their needs to be a Societal Law in place, Jesus' Rod of Iron so to speak. 

But those of us who have the Glorious Bodies by that time do nit need laws, the Laws are written on our hearts.

God Bless 

59 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The weeping and gnashing of teeth is about the 5 Virgins who missed the Pre Trib Rapture. 

Not according to Jesus.Its what happens when they get kicked out of the kingdom of heaven.I expect many will burn while others will go into exile.

Mathew 8:11-12

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”