• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Are we speaking two different languages?  BOLDED AND COLORED.  If you can do, if you can't don't and if you will do and if you won't don't, but NO NEED to waste all this time.  Need the last word?  ANY post other than the teaching I ask will be it.

So back to the topic where the daily sacrifice is an issue that needs to be addressed.If it's not then netanyahu will have a hard time staying in power.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/11/2023 at 9:33 PM, Revelation Man said:

In that case since 2/3 of Israel refuse to repent it would never be fulfilled. The Law is fulfilled in Christ, it was only a schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ Jesus, it was not even given until 430 years after the Promise, Paul thus asks, why was it given, then answers because of sin, it never had any importance as per our Righteousness, that was always by FAITH ALONE, Abraham believed God, thus he was counted as a righteous man. We can never earn our way to heaven thus nothing in the law gains us heaven, it can  only condemns us.

The Law is gone, we are u der grace. Jesus fulfilled all that needed to be fulfilled, now the Holy Spirit writes the "Laws on our Hearts". It is pretty straight forward when we read Gal. 3.

Gal. 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. {{ The Law which came 430 after the Promise can not do away with THE PROMISE. }}

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise. 19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Gal. 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster (LAW) to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster(LAW).

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Its pretty clear brother, we are only under the LAW until the SEED (Jesus) comes, after that we are under Grace by Faith alone, no law can redeem us(and never could), only Faith in Jesus Christ.

Israel must simply believe by faith, that brings them unto repentance, but the Law can not do anything. It was not even around for the first 430 years, that tells us it was not a part of the plan. Its a catch 22, if we break the Law the Law only CONDEMS us, thus NO LAW can bring us back unto God, that is why the still needed to sacrifice innocent animals in the Inter Sanctum or Holy of Holies where God resided.

Israel gave not repented, but what Jesus did put an end to the Law, which was not even part of the original plans anyway, because no law can bring us back unto God, only the Sacrifice of innocent blood. Israel's problem was the kept trusting in the Laws of Moses over the Promised Seed (Jesus). So, the Sprinkling of blood was mandatory, but now once and for all Jesus is our High Priest in Heaven and his blood is a permanent sprinkling or appeasement unto God, thus after the Sacrificial Laws were fulfilled, no other laws were needed. There is no New Covenant, it was simply given that tag because Israel had it in their mind that the Law of Moses was the be all end all, its all they ever knew. But the truth is "THE PROMISE" was the original Covenant, not the Law which was added 430 years after the Promise given unto Abraham. 

Jesus will rule from Jerusalem, him being the SEED of David he is called David or the house of David in various places because they knew the ruler would come out of the house of David.

The Church is not on earth ruling with Jesus during the 1000 year reign. The Disciple may rule with him, I can't say 100 percent on that, but the Church does not, we know this via Rev. 20:4 where it specifically states that ONLY those who were Martyred during the 70th week for REFUSING to take the Mark of the Beast. I assume the Church this returns to heaven in our glorious bodies to help finish off New Jerusalem, thus as New Jerusalem descends after the 1000 year reign, it is called the Bride of Christ, because the Church descends with it, of course. (JMHO)

We must understand, unsaved people will enter the 1000 year reign, that is why a Rod of Iron rule is needed. Only those who try to come against God at Armageddon will be wiped out. Think of it like this, Jesus rubs the nose of wicked men in the errors of their ways. Think of Obama, Haughty liberal actors etc. who are hiding in a basement somewhere, now they have to live under Jesus' 1000 year Rod of Iron Rule, that will be amusing to me. Thus I think their needs to be a Societal Law in place, Jesus' Rod of Iron so to speak. 

But those of us who have the Glorious Bodies by that time do nit need laws, the Laws are written on our hearts.

God Bless 

Thanks for your response. I am familiar with your understanding of the matter. Most Christians hold what you hold.

You will notice though, and it is your right of course, that you did not address my arguments. Summarized, they are;
1. The Law is part of Covenant. Covenants do not disappear because they are broken. It is then that they come into full force.
2. The Covenant of Law, as you rightly said, was made 430 years after that of Promise. It was made exclusively with Israel.
3. The New Covenant is also made exclusively with Israel (Jer.31:31-33). And it's Law remains the same as its predecessor.
4. These Laws are written ONLY on the hearts of Israelites. We Christians have the indwelling Spirit of God to give commands (Romans 8)
5. In Luke 22 we see none other than Jesus predicting that He will feast the Passover again in the Kingdom (Millennial). The Passover is part of the Law of Sinai.

Your argument from Galatians is all correct. But the word "WE" does not refer to Israel. It refers to us believers. Paul is not saying Israel does not have the Law any more. He is talking of the New Man (2nd Cor.5:17) which has NO Jew NOR Greek (Gal.3:28).

Go well bro.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

"That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Ephesians 2:12 KJV

Greek

Eph 2:12 that you were at the time that separate from Christ

alienated FROM the commonwealth of ISRAEL

and STRANGERS to the covenants of the promise,

HOPE NOT HAVING AND WITHOUT GOD in the world

IN THE CONTEXT OF

11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

THE GOD OF ISRAEL

God of heaven

God of the Holy Prophets

BUT there is NO

GOD of the gentiles (of Jews only?  of Gentiles also but never goes by that name)

God of the Churches

God of the Christians (of Lord Jesus Christ, yes)

Isaiah 44:6 - Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

John 10:16 - And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 

"Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel." Matthew 15:31 KJV

The day of the Lord is coming and those who have worshiped Moloch will be cast out,there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Amos 5

18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

20 Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.

23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/11/2023 at 4:11 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

You just don't get it.

The occupants of the kingdom shall be cast out of the kingdom.

Have you not read that they shall go into exile?

You don't get it that every reference doesn't have to be about the same event. That is your biggest problem, every time you hear the Harlot it has to be Jerusalem, this is not good Eschatology, but then again that is not your calling anyway.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

16 hours ago, AdHoc said:

You will notice though, and it is your right of course, that you did not address my arguments. Summarized, they are;
1. The Law is part of Covenant. Covenants do not disappear because they are broken. It is then that they come into full force.

I did address it, the Covenant was THE PROMISE, not the Law. The Law was not a part of the Covenant, it was added (because of sin) until the Seed (Jesus) came, then it was no longer needed according to Paul's writings. So, if it was added 430 years after the Covenant with Abraham it was not a part of the Covenant. 

2. The Covenant of Law, as you rightly said, was made 430 years after that of Promise. It was made exclusively with Israel.

Yes, but once THE PROMISE (the original covenant) comes we are under Grace by Faith, not works, since a yearly Sacrifice is no longer needed, the Law has no need, we all know we are sinners. 

3. The New Covenant is also made exclusively with Israel (Jer.31:31-33). And it's Law remains the same as its predecessor.

Again, Gal. 3 is very, very clear, once the Promise has come, the Schoolmaster(Law) is no longer needed. The Law can only condemn. Thus its value is of non affect, only the Promised Seed can save, thus once we have our sins atoned the Holy Spirit writes God's Laws on our hearts.

4. These Laws are written ONLY on the hearts of Israelites. We Christians have the indwelling Spirit of God to give commands (Romans 8)

The Holy Spirit writes the Laws on all of our hearts, it simply implies the Law is no longer needed.

5. In Luke 22 we see none other than Jesus predicting that He will feast the Passover again in the Kingdom (Millennial). The Passover is part of the Law of Sinai.

Jesus is the Passover. He had to die on Passover to fulfill that Feast, as he fulfilled the Unleavened Bread, the First-fruits, is FULFILLING the Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest now, as he will fulfill the Feast of Trumps that ends the Church Age Harvest, as he fulfills the Feast of Atonement (Israel repents or ATONES just before the DOTL in Zech. 13:8-9 and 14:1) and finally Jesus fulfills the Feast of Tabernacles by DWELLNG with Israel for 1000 years.

Your argument from Galatians is all correct. But the word "WE" does not refer to Israel. It refers to us believers. Paul is not saying Israel does not have the Law any more. He is talking of the New Man (2nd Cor.5:17) which has NO Jew NOR Greek (Gal.3:28).

Go well bro.

We all come to Christ by FAITH ALONE brother. God Bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I did address it, the Covenant was THE PROMISE, not the Law. The Law was not a part of the Covenant, it was added (because of sin) until the Seed (Jesus) came, then it was no longer needed according to Paul's writings. So, if it was added 430 years after the Covenant with Abraham it was not a part of the Covenant. 

Yes, but once THE PROMISE (the original covenant) comes we are under Grace by Faith, not works, since a yearly Sacrifice is no longer needed, the Law has no need, we all know we are sinners. 

Again, Gal. 3 is very, very clear, once the Promise has come, the Schoolmaster(Law) is no longer needed. The Law can only condemn. Thus its value is of non affect, only the Promised Seed can save, thus once we have our sins atoned the Holy Spirit writes God's Laws on our hearts.

The Holy Spirit writes the Laws on all of our hearts, it simply implies the Law is no longer needed.

Jesus is the Passover. He had to die on Passover to fulfill that Feast, as he fulfilled the Unleavened Bread, the First-fruits, is FULFILLING the Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest now, as he will fulfill the Feast of Trumps that ends the Church Age Harvest, as he fulfills the Feast of Atonement (Israel repents or ATONES just before the DOTL in Zech. 13:8-9 and 14:1) and finally Jesus fulfills the Feast of Tabernacles by DWELLNG with Israel for 1000 years.

We all come to Christ by FAITH ALONE brother. God Bless

Okay. Thanks for the response. Your closing statement may indicate that we are talking across each other. I understood that we are discussing the Covenants - not how we come to Christ. Not one of the Covenants make it a condition to believe in Jesus. Noah's Covenant requires man to administer the death penalty for shed blood. The Covenant with Abraham requires circumcision. And the Covenant with Moses at Sinai requires a select Nation - Israel - to keep about 613 Laws and statutes.

While the Covenant of the Rainbow is made "with all flesh", that with Abraham, the Covenant of Promise, is made with Abraham and his seed. The Covenant of Law at Sinai was made with Israel alone (whose fathers came out of Egypt). And the New Covenant is made with Israel when they are united and returned to their Land. We are made partakers of Abraham's Covenant by being Christ's (Gal.3:29). But this is via the Spirit and not because we become Israelites. Jesus was Seed of Abraham and we are His seed by rebirth (Jn.12:24). But since Abraham's faith exceeded all expectations, his heritage was increased to "the whole world" (Rom.4:13). Thus, for Canaan circumcision is needed, but for the whole world Baptism is needed (Col.2:10-12).

None of the Covenants raise the issue of Messiah except that with Abraham. God promised that "Kings would come out of Sarah" (Gen.17:16).

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You don't get it that every reference doesn't have to be about the same event. That is your biggest problem, every time you hear the Harlot it has to be Jerusalem, this is not good Eschatology, but then again that is not your calling anyway.

The harlot is apostate Israel.

The people who supposed to be married to God but insted worship the beast from the sea .

Jerusalem is their mother.

You should just give up.You will never comprehend the city that sits on seven hills.

Isaiah 1:21

See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers

You read what the prophets have said but you don't comprehend what they are saying.You claim to see and see not.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The harlot is apostate Israel.

The people who supposed to be married to God but insted worship the beast from the sea .

Jerusalem is their mother.

You should just give up.You will never comprehend the city that sits on seven hills.

Isaiah 1:21

See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers

You read what the prophets have said but you don't comprehend what they are saying.You claim to see and see not.

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV

15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.

16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.

17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.

18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.

19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.

20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia

Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

(Revelation) 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

(Revelation) 11:8AKJV

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

(Revelation) 18:19 AKJV

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

11 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Okay. Thanks for the response. Your closing statement may indicate that we are talking across each other. I understood that we are discussing the Covenants - not how we come to Christ. Not one of the Covenants make it a condition to believe in Jesus. Noah's Covenant requires man to administer the death penalty for shed blood. The Covenant with Abraham requires circumcision. And the Covenant with Moses at Sinai requires a select Nation - Israel - to keep about 613 Laws and statutes.

While the Covenant of the Rainbow is made "with all flesh", that with Abraham, the Covenant of Promise, is made with Abraham and his seed. The Covenant of Law at Sinai was made with Israel alone (whose fathers came out of Egypt). And the New Covenant is made with Israel when they are united and returned to their Land. We are made partakers of Abraham's Covenant by being Christ's (Gal.3:29). But this is via the Spirit and not because we become Israelites. Jesus was Seed of Abraham and we are His seed by rebirth (Jn.12:24). But since Abraham's faith exceeded all expectations, his heritage was increased to "the whole world" (Rom.4:13). Thus, for Canaan circumcision is needed, but for the whole world Baptism is needed (Col.2:10-12).

None of the Covenants raise the issue of Messiah except that with Abraham. God promised that "Kings would come out of Sarah" (Gen.17:16).

There is only one covenant that exists with man, the shed blood upon Calvary

Hebrews 12:24KJV

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Edited by truth7t7