• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, garee said:

Malak the Hebrew word  defined is  messenger not (angel a fake word ) Just as the greek word  Agelos defined is messenger and not angel . again a fabricated word . 

how beautiful are the feet the apostles  messengers sent with the good new  .

In that parable he used a Ass to represent a unbeliever as a apostle in order  to stop the madness of the false apostle Balaam .

He is not served by human hands as a will .It's why he used a Ass to represent unbelief no faith none. .  not little 

No need to use a person's imagination . There is no invisible un-recorded creation that can form into a things made . .  working on the side lines . Its Christ in us the fulness of grace the full price of salvation  

Again the word angel is a fake word developed by oral tradition of men  it is need to complete necromancy communing  with dead workers with familiar spirits  through idol images of the dead .Rachel hid her from her father .Today they can be seen through the idea of patrons saints .35000 and a rising officially   

A rose by any other name is still a rose. What does it matter?

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

10 hours ago, Anne2 said:

If words did not have meaning attached then a rose can be called whatsoever a persons mind dreams up.

That idea would destroy the "law of faith;   let there be and what was pronoucehed was good.

Not let there be a rose bush and the banana tree was good. that's the law of Chaos the tower of Babble  

Why a person would violate the law that keeps the integrity of the one author and ask why does it matter ? It does matter if it did not there would be no need for the law . Change one word change all the words  simply by changing the author  the father of lies .

Deuteronomy 4:2King James Version Ye shall not add unto the word(single)which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it (single), that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

Apostles translated into English "sent ones" sent with messages not sent with angels some imaginary creation 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.58
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Anne2 said:

Yes, but if I call it a rose and you call it a ham sandwich how do we know we are talking about the same thing?

26 minutes ago, FJK said:

Yes, but if I call it a rose and you call it a ham sandwich how do we know we are talking about the same thing?

If you take that to its conclusion. How do we know we are talking about the same thing? What does the word talk mean? 

Look to the writen law that defines the word  . Why make the writen to no effect by the oral ? 

Back to the tower of Babel when God removed his interpretation things went hog wild  

Again call it what you want . . .the formula for Chaos is  not the perfect order as a law not subject to change.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.58
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, garee said:

What does the word talk mean?

For the sake of discussion, auditory or representative auditory (written word) communications.

Words do need a common definition in any given conversational subject to restrict their meaning to the context of the conversation.

This is a valid subject of discussion in itself, and not one for use only in Christianity and Cristian oriented discussions.

9 hours ago, FJK said:

For the sake of discussion, auditory or representative auditory (written word) communications.

Words do need a common definition in any given conversational subject to restrict their meaning to the context of the conversation.

This is a valid subject of discussion in itself, and not one for use only in Christianity and Cristian oriented discussions.

The living abiding word of God has no equal. We are instructed to compare the spiritual (unseen ) called faith to the same work of faith . Yoked with Christ we can perform it to his good pleasure.. 

The good news. . . . For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.Romans 1: 16-17

Gods' faith as his understanding . . .not what do other say but him alone .You could say not open for discussion .No one is home. the verdict is in 

It's why I beleive he calls it the "book of law" not subject to change no philosophical opinions when written by the finger of God. 

In that way the armor of God it defends us if we defend it by carrying out its power that works in born again mankind in the end  to the good pleasure of his living will .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings @angels4u

Dear Sister,I have a little story to tell you since you've chosen the Topic of Angels

You know I'm not interested in debate or semantics or most Non-Salvational matters so I'm going to interrupt thus program with a brief intermission just to share something lovely

On a trip to Western Australia a few years back I landed in Brisbane where I'd get my connecting flight down to Perth..... I was unwell at that time and could barely walk so I needed a wheelchair.... the airlines take really good care of disabled persons and get you where you need to be. After nearly 30 hrs flying it's exhausting and I felt much worse than I did to begun with

Anyway,at Brisbane Itnl Airport if you are flying to WA you must get a shuttle bus to the next terminal ,I was wheeled out to the bus stop and the attendant left me & my luggage there- when a bus came they didn't have an attendant but the bus driver got me and my luggage onto the bus and helped me off at the next terminal "bus stop"- quite a distance from the terminal bldg & there was no one to meet me there( they are supposed to radio ahead)..... wires got crossed & there I sat with tons of luggage,no one around and I had no idea where to go anyway,& the clock was ticking for me to get on my flight

Sis,I just cried,prayed & cried..... suddenly I heard a woman's voice,she said "are you alright,let me help you"   when I looked up a lovely lady was there putting my bags onto a cart and accompanied me to the right counter -I turned to say thank you and no one was there.... just as she appeared out of nowhere she disappeared as well

I said to the fellow behind the counter" where did that lady go?"He said " what lady?"....I said " the one who brought the cart of luggage,standing right beside me!" He insisted no one came in with me....I asked him how my luggage got there and he didn't know-he didn't see the cart until I pointed to it and Saud he watched me wheel myself in-lol

Well,all I thought of was Hebrews 13:2 and Praised,laughed & thanked the Lord for the Angel unaware

Btw,the airline messed me up so bad that I missed the flight but I was bumped to first class for the next flight,VIP lounge to wait and VIP first class for my 3 return flights

Thats my little story so back to regular programming❤️🙏

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,716
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Angels? Yes I have met angels. I was brought to my own recognition of and worship of Yeshua by one in particular.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings @angels4u

Dear Sister,I have a little story to tell you since you've chosen the Topic of Angels

You know I'm not interested in debate or semantics or most Non-Salvational matters so I'm going to interrupt thus program with a brief intermission just to share something lovely

On a trip to Western Australia a few years back I landed in Brisbane where I'd get my connecting flight down to Perth..... I was unwell at that time and could barely walk so I needed a wheelchair.... the airlines take really good care of disabled persons and get you where you need to be. After nearly 30 hrs flying it's exhausting and I felt much worse than I did to begun with

Anyway,at Brisbane Itnl Airport if you are flying to WA you must get a shuttle bus to the next terminal ,I was wheeled out to the bus stop and the attendant left me & my luggage there- when a bus came they didn't have an attendant but the bus driver got me and my luggage onto the bus and helped me off at the next terminal "bus stop"- quite a distance from the terminal bldg & there was no one to meet me there( they are supposed to radio ahead)..... wires got crossed & there I sat with tons of luggage,no one around and I had no idea where to go anyway,& the clock was ticking for me to get on my flight

Sis,I just cried,prayed & cried..... suddenly I heard a woman's voice,she said "are you alright,let me help you"   when I looked up a lovely lady was there putting my bags onto a cart and accompanied me to the right counter -I turned to say thank you and no one was there.... just as she appeared out of nowhere she disappeared as well

I said to the fellow behind the counter" where did that lady go?"He said " what lady?"....I said " the one who brought the cart of luggage,standing right beside me!" He insisted no one came in with me....I asked him how my luggage got there and he didn't know-he didn't see the cart until I pointed to it and Saud he watched me wheel myself in-lol

Well,all I thought of was Hebrews 13:2 and Praised,laughed & thanked the Lord for the Angel unaware

Btw,the airline messed me up so bad that I missed the flight but I was bumped to first class for the next flight,VIP lounge to wait and VIP first class for my 3 return flights

Thats my little story so back to regular programming❤️🙏

With love in Christ,Kwik

Hi thanks for sharing that great story .

Sorry, for the rambling beforehand  

I would offer looking in the Bible  at " appearing and disappearing" It is used as a parable . Parables. compare two things . .  the things seen the temporal to the unseen eternal things of God hidden from natural unconverted mankind 

Remember without parables Christ spoke not. . . through Jesus the Son of man sent as a messenger to do the will of the Father 

Like a two headed coin. .  one side hidden. Eternal God who is not a man , the other seen temporal man . Caesar flipped God  

The Son of man jesus  whole life was a parable. The father working in Jesus  would move Jesus  to show his invisible working power  a public display of the father love. 

Jesus sent by God as a apostle messenger disappeared in a crowd more than once  so that men could not take hold of him before the time had come or other reasons . Like using the blind and deaf in many parables  to represent the gospel of giving born again ears to hear him not seen  

In that way I would think you were sent a messenger of God how beautiful are the feet of those shod with the gospel of peace .

Light represents our new understanding not visible before 

John 12:35-37 King James Version Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them. But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:

Job 23:9 On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:

One more example. . a flip of the coin . Now you see me . . now you do not 

John 6:61-63 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit (unseen things of God) that quickeneth; the flesh (temporal ) profiteth nothing: the words (unseen) that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Much confusion comes when using the word angel rather than the messenger the true meaning .

Apostles messengers sent . I would think you sharing that would be considered one according to the word , as those sent by God two by two . His witness sent out as apostles  has not stopped just the addition to his book of law . we have the perfect  sending out his messengers  did not stop when new written relations came to end .   

Apostleship "Christian fellowship" God's gift seem to be always two fold . Its not so much  that whats your gift?  a tradition of many. the gift is eternal life. But what is God saying to both the strangers, strangers to each other.   The one moved with the word and the other receives together the gift of hearing the understanding of God not seen. A mutual work of Christs  faith. Faith (his understanding ) to faith or called a labor of His love  

Paul sent as a messenger with prophecy its understanding was not revealed until he was moved to speak .Again his gifts are always two fold given to one as if one husband and wife . friend and friend.. the Son of man and the Father    etc 

Romans 1:9-12 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers; Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you. For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Both as a witness of two glorify one God. as the witness he spoke (let there be;)

2 Corinthians 4:18 is a great tool needed to rightly divide (interpret) the parables  mixing the temporal seen with the unseen (2 Corinthians 4:18 )to give us the understanding of both the historical and the unseen spiritual. I believe  called the mix in Hebrew 4 :1-2 .

Ultimately it would seem Christians, the bride of Christ do not wrestle against the temporal things seen yoked with him the eternal one not seen. .  we can miraculously  overcome.    

In that way I do not call people angels but neither do I call them messages .

That's UPS going out two by two.LOL The other kind of apostles sent with worldly goods  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

21 minutes ago, garee said:

Hi thanks for sharing that great story .

Sorry, for the rambling beforehand  

I would offer looking in the Bible  at " appearing and disappearing" It is used as a parable . Parables. compare two things . .  the things seen the temporal to the unseen eternal things of God hidden from natural unconverted mankind 

Remember without parables Christ spoke not. . . through Jesus the Son of man sent as a messenger to do the will of the Father 

Like a two headed coin. .  one side hidden. Eternal God who is not a man , the other seen temporal man . Caesar flipped God  

The Son of man jesus  whole life was a parable. The father working in Jesus  would move Jesus  to show his invisible working power  a public display of the father love. 

Jesus sent by God as a apostle messenger disappeared in a crowd more than once  so that men could not take hold of him before the time had come or other reasons . Like using the blind and deaf in many parables  to represent the gospel of giving born again ears to hear him not seen  

In that way I would think you were sent a messenger of God how beautiful are the feet of those shod with the gospel of peace .

Light represents our new understanding not visible before 

John 12:35-37 King James Version Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them. But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:

Job 23:9 On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:

One more example. . a flip of the coin . Now you see me . . now you do not 

John 6:61-63 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit (unseen things of God) that quickeneth; the flesh (temporal ) profiteth nothing: the words (unseen) that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Much confusion comes when using the word angel rather than the messenger the true meaning .

Apostles messengers sent . I would think you sharing that would be considered one according to the word , as those sent by God two by two . His witness sent out as apostles  has not stopped just the addition to his book of law . we have the perfect  sending out his messengers  did not stop when new written relations came to end .   

Apostleship "Christian fellowship" God's gift seem to be always two fold . Its not so much  that whats your gift?  a tradition of many. the gift is eternal life. But what is God saying to both the strangers, strangers to each other.   The one moved with the word and the other receives together the gift of hearing the understanding of God not seen. A mutual work of Christs  faith. Faith (his understanding ) to faith or called a labor of His love  

Paul sent as a messenger with prophecy its understanding was not revealed until he was moved to speak .Again his gifts are always two fold given to one as if one husband and wife . friend and friend.. the Son of man and the Father    etc 

Romans 1:9-12 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers; Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you. For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Both as a witness of two glorify one God. as the witness he spoke (let there be;)

2 Corinthians 4:18 is a great tool needed to rightly divide (interpret) the parables  mixing the temporal seen with the unseen (2 Corinthians 4:18 )to give us the understanding of both the historical and the unseen spiritual. I believe  called the mix in Hebrew 4 :1-2 .

Ultimately it would seem Christians, the bride of Christ do not wrestle against the temporal things seen yoked with him the eternal one not seen. .  we can miraculously  overcome.    

In that way I do not call people angels but neither do I call them messages .

That's UPS going out two by two.LOL The other kind of apostles sent with worldly goods  

Blessings garee

No need to apologize to me for ",rambling "... it's the same as thinking out loud,I can get to rambling myself-lol

As I said,I'm not one to debate over semantics-people most certainly are not Angels and angels are not pretty little winged celestial beings wearing halos....but spiritual beings have and do manifest into human form or use an animal (might have been you speaking of the ass?) to bring a message ....the Works of Almighty God Has no boundaries or limits not in this dimension or any other...Glory to God Most High!

By the way,it's nice to meet you in the Forums-be Blessed ,be a Blessing❤️

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1