Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  2

Jesus said in John 15:1-10 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.4

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.”

Ok, some claim all Christians still "abide in sin", and that they "keep on sinning" even though they claim to have been born again of God's Holy Spirit. And even despite that ongoing disobedience and reoccurring sin they proclaim you still "abide in Christ".

This my friends is false doctrine, because you cannot remain “in sin”and also remain “in Christ”at the same time.

Notice Jesus said in order to bear fruit one must "abide in Him", that also means believing in and abiding in His words. And here is what it means to abide in Him…

1 John 3:9 “Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.”

The "seed" mentioned there is "Christ". And again to "abide in Christ" is to...

1 John 3:6 “Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.”

So the simple truth is in order to bear good fruit we must "abide in Christ", which is to "abide in God's Word".

And as we saw above to "abide in His love" we must keep His commandments" And to abide in Christ and remain in Christ one must stop sinning, because sinning is not abiding in Gods Word, neither is sinning abiding in the faith of Christ.

Now if one is still sinning are they truly "in Christ"? Not according to the words of God.

Also we are shown in John 15 what happens if one in Him does not bear good fruit, Jesus said in John 15:2 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away:” 

So anyone in him that does not bear good fruit he takes away, meaning you will no longer "abide in" the Life of Christ (the vine).

And not only that we are told in verse 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

That is not salvation people, that is Destruction.

Also we cannot bear good fruit on our own except we “abide in Him”John 15:4 “Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.” 

And again, to abide in Christ means you cannot abide “in sin.”

Sin is not good fruit.
And if you remain in sin, then you truly don’t "abide in Christ" do you?

And as Jesus said, those who do not "abide in Him" are cast forth as a branch, and then gathered and cast into the fire and burned.

Christ is not a vine of sin (minister of sin) Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Anyone who says you can “abide in sin”and still remain “in Christ”at the same time is a liar and a deceiver.

It is written in 2 John 9-10 “ Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:”

It is your sins that separate you from God…

Isaiah 59:2 “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.”

Just as Jesus is separated from sinners…..

Hebrews 7:26 “For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;”

And again "in Christ" there is no sin….. 1 John 3…..
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6 Whosoever “abideth in him sinneth not:”whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him."

And to Love God and to "abide in Christ" is to keep His commandments….
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.”

Abide in the Light of the Truth….1 John 2…..
And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are “in him.”6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.” 

Did Jesus walk in sin? Of course not!

Jesus said in John 12:46 " I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believes on me should not "abide in darkness." Meaning you should not abide in "the works of darkness," which is sin.

Also no false doctrine, or lie is of the Truth…..21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.” 

Just as the prince of this world and his spirit has no place in Christ either…. John 14:30 “Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” 

Sin and darkness do not “abide in”the Light of Christ, and neither do those who still abide “in sin”and in darkness.

Jesus said whosoever commits sin is a servant of sin, and a servant of sin will not abide in His house forever. 

Brethren, abide in Christ. Peace and God bless

Sinners shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

King James Version

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:19-21

King James Version

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.”

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

The mark of the beast will be used for everyday buying and selling.

'that no man may buy or sell, except he that had the mark' Rev 13:17

I believe the false prophet will fool people into believing that they are being
sealed with the seal of God in their foreheads.

Those more skeptical, or less religious, would put it on their hands.

It is a real mark, actually used during buying and selling.

The system to scan the mark is already in place.

Recently nano-tattoos have been invented, allowing for an electronic tattoo
that can send signals without wires or batteries.
I believe that is certainly part of the mark tech.

The mark will represent the number 666 and be associated
with one claiming to be God.

I believe that the symbol that will be the mark exists already,
many Christians already hold it in high religious regard,
and associate it with Jews and Israel.

The false prophet, pretending to be Jesus,
will convince many to have it tattooed on their forehead.

I believe he will claim that having it is part of how to have eternal life.

Society at large will go with what he offers, as such all buying and selling
will revolve around the mark of the beast and the abomination of desolation.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  585
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 6/16/2023 at 5:45 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

I am going to spend some time explaining by scripture what the mark, name, and number of the man/beast truly is.

I have some comments below…anything in “blue” is a direct quote from your respective post. 

As you are aware…there will be those who comment who really just don’t read what you took the time to post. Additionally so many people here at “worthychristianforum” read a post like yours…in the way they read their bible…they have a hard time with Spirit and context because they set a premium value upon knowledge…their…favorite version of knowledge…so they “cherry pick” everything…scriptures and posts like yours so they can attempt to show themselves superior…in some way ”enmity” is what it is called Stewardofthemystery do not lose heart regardless.

Stewardofthemystery I would agree completely with what you have established here in the first part of your “writing.” The connection of the color “red” to the character and nature of the “seed of the serpent” has a nice prophetic thread throughout scripture as you have shown…I had not seen that before…it further builds my faith in the consistency of the “living Word of God”…I appreciate it…revelation…bread from heaven…I needed that…thank you and the Lord Yahshua. 

Tying “red” to the seed of the serpent and then connecting it to the “flesh”…not just “flesh – human body”…but rather to the natural condition of the “soul”…that state of existence from ones “natural birth” or “firstborn nature”…flows perfectly with what you said…“denotes the earthly nature of man apart from the divine influence, and therefore prone to sin and opposed to God.” 

Which is great point…great point…! This then takes the matter right to its beginning…pointing out that sin is a mark from God…it is the spirit of hostility and opposition…called ”enmity” that God put in the seed of the serpent…literally played out for the first time we are aware of…in “Cain and Abel.”  

So much to be said here…your point is…Stewardofthemystery…that…sin is a mark from God and how. 

“If we worship our heavenly Father and His Lamb in the Spirit of Truth and in righteousness; then how do you suppose the firstborn man worships the red dragon and the scarlet beast? It is by serving sin.” 

Nailed…spot on…great parallel! The “scarlet beast”…”beast”…as in “sin” being the “mark of the beast.” 

There is a powerful truth to your statement here… the firstborn man [fleshly – unregenerate – carnal man from his mother’s womb – “flesh begets flesh”] worships the red dragon and the scarlet beast…by serving sin…Yeh…that is a tremendously strong Truth…and reality. 

The “mark” is “red like crimson” symbolizing “earthly man…the unjust soul” this mark is tied directly to the man who lives by his own “economy”…in other words….doing what is right in his “own eyes”…serving “God” according to “his own pleasure”…which as you have made clear…is that of his “fallen, fleshly nature”…and the lust and pride therein…called sin. 

You listed the following...I just abbreviated it for simplicity...awesome points.

Isaiah 1:18 – Though your sins are like scarlet…red like crimson”

Job 7:20 – “I have sinned…you have set me as a mark against thee”

Job 10:14 – If I sin, then You mark me

Psalm 130:3 – “If You, LORD, should mark iniquities”

Jeremiah 2:22 – “Yet your iniquity is marked before Me," says the Lord GOD” 

Stewardofthemystery”…this is no small revelation that you have brought to us. This is a return to “the divine standard of the Lord”…from the beginning no less, (Cain and Abel) which was always going to happen…which is happening right now and going to continue…the only purpose for a “mark” of any type…is for the signifying of the “house” in which one lives...there are only two!  

A “mark” of this type reveals ones “father”…ones father is who one “identifies” with or as…in this case…”Christ or Beast.” Ones "father" is seen in which character and nature one possesses.  

If ones “father” is Satan…the beast, the father of lies…they are possessing the “scarlet red” mark of “sin” that separates man from God...unto the fourth beast.

Or…if ones “Father” is the Father of Spirits, the Father of creation, the Father of the “only begotten Son”…whose “image and likeness” were formed into the character and nature the Son of God…Christ Yahshua…then the “Holy Spirit” seals…or “marks” you as a “son of God.”  

You take on the "image, likeness, character and nature" of the "father's house" in which you live....you become like your "father."

As you noted…it was always going to come down to the “seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman”...whose character...is...the delineation “mark” of the “beast” and “Christ” respectively. I sense that you have a very good start here Stewardofthemystery!”

“We are told by God, that it is sin that separates us from His presence.”

Tatwo...:)

9 minutes ago, tatwo said:

I have some comments below…anything in “blue” is a direct quote from your respective post. 

As you are aware…there will be those who comment who really just don’t read what you took the time to post. Additionally so many people here at “worthychristianforum” read a post like yours…in the way they read their bible…they have a hard time with Spirit and context because they set a premium value upon knowledge…their…favorite version of knowledge…so they “cherry pick” everything…scriptures and posts like yours so they can attempt to show themselves superior…in some way ”enmity” is what it is called Stewardofthemystery do not lose heart regardless.

Stewardofthemystery I would agree completely with what you have established here in the first part of your “writing.” The connection of the color “red” to the character and nature of the “seed of the serpent” has a nice prophetic thread throughout scripture as you have shown…I had not seen that before…it further builds my faith in the consistency of the “living Word of God”…I appreciate it…revelation…bread from heaven…I needed that…thank you and the Lord Yahshua. 

Tying “red” to the seed of the serpent and then connecting it to the “flesh”…not just “flesh – human body”…but rather to the natural condition of the “soul”…that state of existence from ones “natural birth” or “firstborn nature”…flows perfectly with what you said…“denotes the earthly nature of man apart from the divine influence, and therefore prone to sin and opposed to God.” 

Which is great point…great point…! This then takes the matter right to its beginning…pointing out that sin is a mark from God…it is the spirit of hostility and opposition…called ”enmity” that God put in the seed of the serpent…literally played out for the first time we are aware of…in “Cain and Abel.”  

So much to be said here…your point is…Stewardofthemystery…that…sin is a mark from God and how. 

“If we worship our heavenly Father and His Lamb in the Spirit of Truth and in righteousness; then how do you suppose the firstborn man worships the red dragon and the scarlet beast? It is by serving sin.” 

Nailed…spot on…great parallel! The “scarlet beast”…”beast”…as in “sin” being the “mark of the beast.” 

There is a powerful truth to your statement here… the firstborn man [fleshly – unregenerate – carnal man from his mother’s womb – “flesh begets flesh”] worships the red dragon and the scarlet beast…by serving sin…Yeh…that is a tremendously strong Truth…and reality. 

The “mark” is “red like crimson” symbolizing “earthly man…the unjust soul” this mark is tied directly to the man who lives by his own “economy”…in other words….doing what is right in his “own eyes”…serving “God” according to “his own pleasure”…which as you have made clear…is that of his “fallen, fleshly nature”…and the lust and pride therein…called sin. 

You listed the following...I just abbreviated it for simplicity...awesome points.

Isaiah 1:18 – Though your sins are like scarlet…red like crimson”

Job 7:20 – “I have sinned…you have set me as a mark against thee”

Job 10:14 – If I sin, then You mark me

Psalm 130:3 – “If You, LORD, should mark iniquities”

Jeremiah 2:22 – “Yet your iniquity is marked before Me," says the Lord GOD” 

Stewardofthemystery”…this is no small revelation that you have brought to us. This is a return to “the divine standard of the Lord”…from the beginning no less, (Cain and Abel) which was always going to happen…which is happening right now and going to continue…the only purpose for a “mark” of any type…is for the signifying of the “house” in which one lives...there are only two!  

A “mark” of this type reveals ones “father”…ones father is who one “identifies” with or as…in this case…”Christ or Beast.” Ones "father" is seen in which character and nature one possesses.  

If ones “father” is Satan…the beast, the father of lies…they are possessing the “scarlet red” mark of “sin” that separates man from God...unto the fourth beast.

Or…if ones “Father” is the Father of Spirits, the Father of creation, the Father of the “only begotten Son”…whose “image and likeness” were formed into the character and nature the Son of God…Christ Yahshua…then the “Holy Spirit” seals…or “marks” you as a “son of God.”  

You take on the "image, likeness, character and nature" of the "father's house" in which you live....you become like your "father."

As you noted…it was always going to come down to the “seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman”...whose character...is...the delineation “mark” of the “beast” and “Christ” respectively. I sense that you have a very good start here Stewardofthemystery!”

“We are told by God, that it is sin that separates us from His presence.”

I am glad to see there is someone here whom the Lord has given the eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying in this mystery.

I myself cannot take credit for understanding any of the mysteries of the Kingdom, as they were all given and revealed to me by Christ via the anointing of the Holy Spirit.  

We speak of what we see and hear from Him.  So to God and to Christ belong all the honor, praise, and glory.

But “blessed”are those who read and “understand”the words of this prophecy found in the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

On 6/16/2023 at 5:49 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

So we see in the above examples that being without spot or blemish is speaking of a spiritual blemish, and that spiritual blemish is sin.

Greetings Stewardofthemystery 

I found some time so I was excited to get back to your teaching… 

Your take on the “The mark of sin is also symbolized in the law by the animals that were not to be offered up to the Lord, and the nature of the unclean beasts”…picks up once again with the separation of the seeds…serpent and woman. The unclean and the clean…”marks” of distinction follow your context as presented here to be sure. 

You’re paralleling of the “natural to the spiritual” These physical blemishes were really symbolizing spiritual blemishes in man. God often uses things in nature and natural things to symbolize spiritual truths, and the animal sacrifices were to symbolize the sacrifices to be made by Gods people” is a great picture of God’s attention to “our mark” if you will...which determines whether He will accept our sacrifice or not.  

The sacrifice of the unblemished is the only sacrifice that our Father will accept…it is a spiritual sacrifice that is required…a "complete yielding of ones will" to the urging of the Lord…the sacrifice from those with the “mark of sin” is not accepted…it’s fleshly…earthy and sensual it is only good to them. Only when you offer the spotless Lamb…is your sacrifice accepted…think “Cain and Able.” 

“So when you have been given eyes to see the spiritual things of God, there is more to the law of Moses than meets the natural eye.” Well stated after your teaching here “Stewardofthemystery”…I can “see” it…:) 

Stewardofthemystery...may I ask if you are familiar with the designation "types and shadows?"

Your following scriptures further your cause here…they are…Ephesians 5:27, 1 Timothy 6:14, Hebrews 9:14, 1 Peter 1:19, 2 Peter 3:14

I found that verses from the KJV are at times difficult…like Jude 1:12 so I would like to list that passage from the NASB…they say the same thing based upon word study.

“These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;” Jude 1:12 KJV 

“These are the men who are hidden reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you without fear, caring for themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted;” Jud 1:12 NASB 

The “sin stained” or “sin marked…men” are among us…not clean…tossed about by the blowing winds of false doctrine…they are doubly dead…double minded…mixing their sinful worship of the beast and its harlot…while attempting to make believe they worship Christ…this speaks of deep seated deception…and they are uprooted because of that spirit of "enmity" that God laid upon them.  

That is reference to the “antichrist” or the “false Christ” embedded within the “Body of Christ” for now…wheat and tare…sheep and goats are in view here.

Nice parallels for your case that the "mark of the beast" (motb) is the "scarlet and crimson stain of sin." 

Thank you Stewardofthemystery...

11 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Greetings Stewardofthemystery 

I found some time so I was excited to get back to your teaching… 

Your take on the “The mark of sin is also symbolized in the law by the animals that were not to be offered up to the Lord, and the nature of the unclean beasts”…picks up once again with the separation of the seeds…serpent and woman. The unclean and the clean…”marks” of distinction follow your context as presented here to be sure. 

You’re paralleling of the “natural to the spiritual” These physical blemishes were really symbolizing spiritual blemishes in man. God often uses things in nature and natural things to symbolize spiritual truths, and the animal sacrifices were to symbolize the sacrifices to be made by Gods people” is a great picture of God’s attention to “our mark” if you will...which determines whether He will accept our sacrifice or not.  

The sacrifice of the unblemished is the only sacrifice that our Father will accept…it is a spiritual sacrifice that is required…a "complete yielding of ones will" to the urging of the Lord…the sacrifice from those with the “mark of sin” is not accepted…it’s fleshly…earthy and sensual it is only good to them. Only when you offer the spotless Lamb…is your sacrifice accepted…think “Cain and Able.” 

“So when you have been given eyes to see the spiritual things of God, there is more to the law of Moses than meets the natural eye.” Well stated after your teaching here “Stewardofthemystery”…I can “see” it…:) 

Stewardofthemystery...may I ask if you are familiar with the designation "types and shadows?"

Your following scriptures further your cause here…they are…Ephesians 5:27, 1 Timothy 6:14, Hebrews 9:14, 1 Peter 1:19, 2 Peter 3:14

I found that verses from the KJV are at times difficult…like Jude 1:12 so I would like to list that passage from the NASB…they say the same thing based upon word study.

“These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;” Jude 1:12 KJV 

“These are the men who are hidden reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you without fear, caring for themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted;” Jud 1:12 NASB 

The “sin stained” or “sin marked…men” are among us…not clean…tossed about by the blowing winds of false doctrine…they are doubly dead…double minded…mixing their sinful worship of the beast and its harlot…while attempting to make believe they worship Christ…this speaks of deep seated deception…and they are uprooted because of that spirit of "enmity" that God laid upon them.  

That is reference to the “antichrist” or the “false Christ” embedded within the “Body of Christ” for now…wheat and tare…sheep and goats are in view here.

Nice parallels for your case that the "mark of the beast" (motb) is the "scarlet and crimson stain of sin." 

Thank you Stewardofthemystery...

I have been sharing this message on Christian forums for over 13 years now, and you are one of the very few that can actually “receive it.”

Blessed you are my friend, for flesh and blood has not “revealed”this to you.

John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

On 6/16/2023 at 5:55 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

So hopefully many will now see the importance of having your sins forgiven, and being made free from future sin by the power of the cross and the power of Gods grace found in Jesus Christ.

There are 2 spiritual marks… the sin of the wicked…sons of Satan…the obedience of the righteous…the sons of God…we see the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman…in enmity…hatred…murder and the like. 

Your various scripture references give sound support to your teaching. These last two references are powerful here in your essay…it’s a sort of epistle really. 

“And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.” (Rev 20:15 NASB) 

“The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.” (Exo 32:33 NASB) 

The local Pharisee’s will try to say they’re “two different books” that’s not truth…your thesis here is that “sin separates man from God” and that being what constitutes the “motb”…these two verses flow perfectly in that context. 

It is a life of sin that equates to being separated from God that establishes the “motb”…the result of which is…one being cast into the lake of fire.  

“So hopefully many will now see the importance of having your sins forgiven, and being made free from future sin by the power of the cross and the power of Gods grace found in Jesus Christ.” 

I would like to add to what you said here “Stewardofthemystery”…I hope you agree…none of what is posted in the immediately above sentence is possible apart from the infilling of the Holy Spirit…perhaps it is implied “Stewardofthemystery”…just putting it in there…it matters. 

Thank you 

Tatwo…

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

I would like to add to what you said here “Stewardofthemystery”…I hope you agree…none of what is posted in the immediately above sentence is possible apart from the infilling of the Holy Spirit…perhaps it is implied “Stewardofthemystery”…just putting it in there…it matters. 

Thank you 

Tatwo…

Right, that is the “power” of God I was referring to, the Holy Spirit is “the promise of the Father”, it is “the power”from on High.

And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

On 6/27/2023 at 6:27 AM, Desopixi Seilynam said:

The mark of the beast will be used for everyday buying and selling.

'that no man may buy or sell, except he that had the mark' Rev 13:17

I believe the false prophet will fool people into believing that they are being
sealed with the seal of God in their foreheads.

Those more skeptical, or less religious, would put it on their hands.

It is a real mark, actually used during buying and selling.

The system to scan the mark is already in place.

Recently nano-tattoos have been invented, allowing for an electronic tattoo
that can send signals without wires or batteries.
I believe that is certainly part of the mark tech.

The mark will represent the number 666 and be associated
with one claiming to be God.

I believe that the symbol that will be the mark exists already,
many Christians already hold it in high religious regard,
and associate it with Jews and Israel.

The false prophet, pretending to be Jesus,
will convince many to have it tattooed on their forehead.

I believe he will claim that having it is part of how to have eternal life.

Society at large will go with what he offers, as such all buying and selling
will revolve around the mark of the beast and the abomination of desolation.

Yes, we have some time before we go cashless but when that time comes watch out. Traduae tried to prevent those truckers from buying or selling but as long as we have cash, gold, and even Bitcoin satan can not prevent us from buying or selling. Global CBDC will definitely do it.