• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Daniel 11:44

But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

Alot of people don't believe God would allow this man to kill hundreds of millions of people.He is called the man of sin for a reason.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Douggg

I've never seen anyone with a fear of statues so that they run from a statue.Most people don't really pay them any mind and others admire them as art.

Do you have a fear of statues that would cause you to flee from one and why would you believe anyone else has the same fear as you?

I really can't see a statue causing great tribulation,the likes of which have never been seen upon the earth or ever will.

I believe the Hiroshima bomb or the Nagasaki bomb would have caused more tribulation that a statue.

It is not the fear of the statue itself when first setup.    It is punishment by death of anyone refusing to worship it - the law that will be enacted by the false prophet.

In Daniel 3, there was a similar situation regarding a statue that Nebuchadnezzar had made.

8 hours ago, douggg said:

It is not the fear of the statue itself when first setup.    It is punishment by death of anyone refusing to worship it - the law that will be enacted by the false prophet.

In Daniel 3, there was a similar situation regarding a statue that Nebuchadnezzar had made.

You believe the statue will cause great tribulation like there has never been or ever shall be be?

The great tribulation is described as a several earthquake,the stars of heaven falling to the earth,the heavens departing from the earth like a scroll being rolled together.

Luke 21

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

You really believe a statue can cause all this tribulation?According to Jesus ,when the abomination that causes desolation is placed,then there shall be great tribulation.You honestly believe a statue can cause this because Jesus says it happens then ,not later.It happens right then at that time.

Mathew 24

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Besides,the image of the he beast which the people of Judea worship ,is made upon the arrival of the armed forces when the daily sacrifice is abolished.The abomination that causes desolation is placed in Jerusalem 1290 days after the arrival of those armed forces.Your off by 42 months.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So who exactly fled to the mountains in 688 AD?

It sure wasn't Jews, there were none around that's why it's called desolations. And they still have to stand at the western wall look up and ask the Lord, "when will Messiah come ?" 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

You believe the statue will cause great tribulation like there has never been or ever shall be be?

No, I believe that the great tribulation begins when the abomination of desolation is placed on the temple mount.

The cause of the great tribulation is Satan and his angels attempt to destroy all of mankind.

You really believe a statue can cause all this tribulation?According to Jesus ,when the abomination that causes desolation is placed,then there shall be great tribulation.You honestly believe a statue can cause this because Jesus says it happens then ,not later.It happens right then at that time.

You are trying to put your words into my mouth as something I said - and expect me to defend them?   Not going to happen, Shilohsfoal.  

The timing of Jesus's words regarding the great tribulation is end times, after the gospel of the kingdom for a witness unto all nations has been preached to the nations.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The abomination of desolation will be setup in the end times.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, douggg said:

No, I believe that the great tribulation begins when the abomination of desolation is placed on the temple mount.

I concur. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that the beginning of it is signaled by the quake that takes place within an hour after the two witnesses are taken up. I have shown the picture below a number of times. The two witnesses are likely slain as they are in Jerusalem to destroy the image. (this is not the best version of it)

wall screen2.png

Daniel- Abomination of desolation on a wing (border) of the temple.

Jesus- 'You shall see in the Holy Place."

Paul- Does not say there will be a temple, but does say the man of sin will show himself as God sitting in the temple of God.

John- In Revelation tells of an image that can speak.

Our God will be outraged and the cataclysm will begin on that day! The quake mentioned above can be speculated to coincide with the approach of the impactor of Rev. 8:8.

tribulation time line X.png

Edited by Uriah

2 hours ago, bloom said:

It sure wasn't Jews, there were none around that's why it's called desolations. And they still have to stand at the western wall look up and ask the Lord, "when will Messiah come ?" 

According to Jesus ,when the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem ,then the people in Judea will flee to the mountains.

If no one fled in fled in 688,then the abomination of desolation wasn't put in Jerusalem in 688.

1 hour ago, douggg said:

The cause of the great tribulation is Satan and his angels attempt to destroy all of mankind.

You are trying to put your words into my mouth as something I said - and expect me to defend them?   Not going to happen, Shilohsfoal.  

The timing of Jesus's words regarding the great tribulation is end times, after the gospel of the kingdom for a witness unto all nations has been preached to the nations.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

So then if you don't believe the statue that you have said is the abomination that causes desolation causes the great tribulation ,then it certainly not the abomination that causes desolation that Jesus spoke of.

But like I said.The image of the beast is made ,42 months before the time of the end.

Your still off 42 months

Edited by Shilohsfoal

50 minutes ago, Uriah said:

I concur. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that the beginning of it is signaled by the quake that takes place within an hour after the two witnesses are taken up. I have shown the picture below a number of times. The two witnesses are likely slain as they are in Jerusalem to destroy the image. (this is not the best version of it)

wall screen2.png

Daniel- Abomination of desolation on a wing (border) of the temple.

Jesus- 'You shall see in the Holy Place."

Paul- Does not say there will be a temple, but does say the man of sin will show himself as God sitting in the temple of God.

John- In Revelation tells of an image that can speak.

Our God will be outraged and the cataclysm will begin on that day! The quake mentioned above can be speculated to coincide with the approach of the impactor of Rev. 8:8.

tribulation time line X.png

The abomination that causes desolation is placed in Jerusalem on the day of the Lord when the two witnesses are resurected.

Not only does the abomination cause the great earthquake it also causes the cloud to ascend into heaven from Jerusalem that they are taken up into.

Just as with revelation 11,the kingdom of this world becomes the kingdom of Christ on that day ,so do the 144,000 get sealed directly after the great earthquake and heavens departing the earth like a scroll in revelation chapter 6-7.

It's the exact same earthquake and the same cloud leaving the earth caused by the abomination of desolation.

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Do you agree or disagree with Daniel that the great tribulation (caused by the abomination of desolation )takes place at this time?

Daniel 12:1

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.