Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

Daniel 2:31-40 “Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

32 This image's head was of fine gold, (1st beast) his breast and his arms of silver,(2nd beast) his belly and his thighs of brass,(3rd beast) 33 His legs of iron,(4th beast) his "feet" part of iron and part of clay. (10 toes = 10 kings)
34 Thou sawest till that a stone(Lord our Rock) was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon "his feet" that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. (10 toes=10 kings)
35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold,(all 4 beasts) broken to pieces "together",

(global 4th beast contains parts of all previous 3 beasts) and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone(Lord our Rock) that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold. (Babylonian Empire= 1ST BEAST=Lion)

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, (Medes and Persian Empire 2nd Beast= Bear)

and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.(Grecian Empire of Alexander the great 3rd beast=leopard)

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. (Roman Empire start of 4th beast)………runs all the way to the end=….. 2 feet divided kingdom with 10 subdivided toes=10 kings=10 horns…….

.Daniel 2:41-44 “And whereas thou sawest "the feet" and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as “the toes”of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. (2 seeds flesh verses Spirit)
44 And in the days of these kings (10 toes=10 horns) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume "all these kingdoms", and it shall stand for ever.”

Ok now, Look at the 4th beast leading up to the "feet" and 10 toes=10 horns=10 kings shown in ….

Daniel 7:7 “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a "fourth beast", dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with "the feet" of it: (bears feet Rev 13:2) and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. (10 toes=10 kings)

Now to the 10 kings in Revelation 17:12“And the ten horns which thou sawest are "ten kings", which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”

And I believe we are even given a foreshadowing of the 10 kings here in ….Psalm 83:1-8 “Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with "one consent": (one mind) they are confederate against thee:
6 The tabernacles of Edom,(#1) and the Ishmaelites;(#2) of Moab, (#3)and the Hagarenes;(#4)
7 Gebal,(#5) and Ammon, (#6)and Amalek;(#7) the Philistines(#8) with the inhabitants of Tyre;(#9)
8 Assur (#10) also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.”

10 kings are given "one mind" (one consent) as shown above….

Revelation 17:13 “These have "one mind", and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.”

Ishmaelites=Islam Edom=Esau and contain all the children of the "flesh"

God warned the children of Israel, because they had forgotten Him, that He would be "like" these 4 beasts notice below....

Hosea 13:7 "Therefore I will be unto them as "a lion"(#1) as a "leopard"(#3) by the way will I observe them: I will meet them as "a bear"(#2) that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the "wild beast"(#4)shall tear them."

Now what is interesting is the last beast shown to Daniel in Daniel 7:7 is the "wild beast" mentioned above. It is called "dreadful and terrible" but notice in Daniel 7:7 we are told this 4th and final beast would "stamp the residue with “the feet”of it" 

Daniel 7:7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, "and stamped the residue with “the feet of it": and it was "diverse" from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns" 

I believe the reason this 4th and final beast is different (diverse) is because it is a conglomeration of the first 3 previous beasts combined, and it is "global", being guided by "the spirit" of the Red Dragon.

But what I want you to notice is the "feet"that is said to stamp "the residue" of the people.

Keep in mind, God was talking about the flesh and blood Jews in the judgment above. The "remnant" of the Jews is the very last portion mentioned in scripture. As God often shows 3 main groups first, and the 4th and final being the "remnant". 

The 4th and final beast is shown in Revelation 13:2 "And the beast which I saw was like unto a "leopard", and his feet as "the feet of a bear," and his mouth as the mouth of "a lion," and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and his great authority." 

So the 4th and final beast is made up of all the previous 3 beasts, but again notice the "feet". 

The "feet" are the feet of the bear kingdom, which as we saw above would stamp the "residue" or the "remnant" of Israel.

This bear Kingdom as we saw above is the old Persian Empire, which today is better known as Iran. And so has been, and still is the biggest threat to the nation of Israel at this present point in time, it is Iran and all it’s allies. 

So keep your eyes open, and watch! Peace and God bless

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an interesting tid-bit. I looked up how many Islamic ruled countries still have “Kings”ruling over them, or Monarchs. And it is 10, like the 10 toes on the feet.

An Islamic monarchy is a monarchy which adheres to Islam. Historically known by various names, such as Mamlakah("Kingdom"), Caliphate, Sultanate, or Emirate, current Islamic monarchies include:

Kingdom of Bahrain

Brunei Darussalam

Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

State of Kuwait

Malaysia

Kingdom of Morocco

Sultanate of Oman

State of Qatar

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

United Arab Emirates

We are told in Daniel ….

Daniel 2:41-44 “And whereas thou sawest "the feet" and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as “the toes”of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.”

I believe this “division”in the two feet speaks of the “divided”Muslim kingdom, which is the divisions between the Sunni and Shia beliefs of Islam.

But I believe the 10 kings of Islam will be United along with their global allies ( the beast) to be of the same mind, which is to try to destroy Israel as a nation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Daniel 2:31-40 “Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

32 This image's head was of fine gold, (1st beast) his breast and his arms of silver,(2nd beast) his belly and his thighs of brass,(3rd beast) 33 His legs of iron,(4th beast) his "feet" part of iron and part of clay. (10 toes = 10 kings)
34 Thou sawest till that a stone(Lord our Rock) was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon "his feet" that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. (10 toes=10 kings)
35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold,(all 4 beasts) broken to pieces "together",

(global 4th beast contains parts of all previous 3 beasts) and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone(Lord our Rock) that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold. (Babylonian Empire= 1ST BEAST=Lion)

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, (Medes and Persian Empire 2nd Beast= Bear)

and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.(Grecian Empire of Alexander the great 3rd beast=leopard)

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. (Roman Empire start of 4th beast)………runs all the way to the end=….. 2 feet divided kingdom with 10 subdivided toes=10 kings=10 horns…….

.Daniel 2:41-44 “And whereas thou sawest "the feet" and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as “the toes”of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. (2 seeds flesh verses Spirit)
44 And in the days of these kings (10 toes=10 horns) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume "all these kingdoms", and it shall stand for ever.”

Ok now, Look at the 4th beast leading up to the "feet" and 10 toes=10 horns=10 kings shown in ….

Daniel 7:7 “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a "fourth beast", dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with "the feet" of it: (bears feet Rev 13:2) and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. (10 toes=10 kings)

Now to the 10 kings in Revelation 17:12“And the ten horns which thou sawest are "ten kings", which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”

And I believe we are even given a foreshadowing of the 10 kings here in ….Psalm 83:1-8 “Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with "one consent": (one mind) they are confederate against thee:
6 The tabernacles of Edom,(#1) and the Ishmaelites;(#2) of Moab, (#3)and the Hagarenes;(#4)
7 Gebal,(#5) and Ammon, (#6)and Amalek;(#7) the Philistines(#8) with the inhabitants of Tyre;(#9)
8 Assur (#10) also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.”

Revelation 17:13 “These have "one mind", and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.”

God warned the children of Israel, because they had forgotten Him, that He would be "like" these 4 beasts notice below....

Hosea 13:7 "Therefore I will be unto them as "a lion"(#1) as a "leopard"(#3) by the way will I observe them: I will meet them as "a bear"(#2) that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the "wild beast"(#4)shall tear them."

Now what is interesting is the last beast shown to Daniel in Daniel 7:7 is the "wild beast" mentioned above. It is called "dreadful and terrible" but notice in Daniel 7:7 we are told this 4th and final beast would "stamp the residue with “the feet”of it" 

Daniel 7:7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, "and stamped the residue with “the feet of it": and it was "diverse" from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns" 

I believe the reason this 4th and final beast is different (diverse) is because it is a conglomeration of the first 3 previous beasts combined, and it is "global", being guided by "the spirit" of the Red Dragon.

But what I want you to notice is the "feet"that is said to stamp "the residue" of the people.

Keep in mind, God was talking about the flesh and blood Jews in the judgment above. The "remnant" of the Jews is the very last portion mentioned in scripture. As God often shows 3 main groups first, and the 4th and final being the "remnant". 

The 4th and final beast is shown in Revelation 13:2 "And the beast which I saw was like unto a "leopard", and his feet as "the feet of a bear," and his mouth as the mouth of "a lion," and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and his great authority." 

So the 4th and final beast is made up of all the previous 3 beasts, but again notice the "feet". 

The "feet" are the feet of the bear kingdom, which as we saw above would stamp the "residue" or the "remnant" of Israel.

This bear Kingdom as we saw above is the old Persian Empire, which today is better known as Iran. And so has been, and still is the biggest threat to the nation of Israel at this present point in time, it is Iran and all it’s allies. 

I wouldn't consider Persia an inferior kingdom to Babylon.

I might consider one of the kingdoms that rose from Babylons footprint as inferior but not Persia.Persia seemed to be far stronger than Babylon ,and was at least ten times larger.

I can't really see how Persia could be considered inferior.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 7/3/2023 at 5:05 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Those thoughts could be interesting, as we have witnessed end-time alignments and world events. There are various prophetic interpretations of scripture related to yours. I believe it to be sure Islam has an end-time role to play.

It is too long to detail all the historical particulars, such as the division of Alexandar's Empire between his four top generals. In a nutshell, there were two divisions of the Roman Empire, the western & eastern legs. The eastern leg outlasted the western by about 1,000 years, ending with the Ottoman Empire in WW II.

The eastern leg developed into Islamic nations during this reign. Rome was never militarily defeated; it only fizzled out. Its power as a church-state (The Universal Church) carried on throughout the centuries in the form of Constantine's church-state to this day. The RCC has global tentacles, presence, and influence. As a state, the Vatican has a non-voting seat at the United Nations. One of the first things new global leaders do is have an audience with the sitting Pope.

Pope Francis is having great success in his ecumenical movement with Chrislam, signing letters of agreement and cooperation with sects of Islam, along with several "protestor" denominations. The stage has been set.

All the ancient nations listed in Ezekiel 38 for the Gog-Magog invasion of Israel are now Muslim, save for Russia. Russia's military is composed of about 40% Muslims.

Many fine scholars and Bible teachers proclaim the two feet of Nebuchadnezzars colossus are the two main factions of Islam, Sunni and Shia, and the ten toes Muslim nations. I still hold to the traditional view but do not rule out the alternatives.

It is interesting through the Abraham Accords; our generation is witnessing the Muslim area of Dedan (Saudi Arabia, E.A.E., etc.) signing on to these accords, making friends, and restoring relations with Israel. For a greater fear of a nuclear Iran than hate for the Jews (the enemy of my enemy is my friend).

Not to mention the never before presence and buildup of Russia, Turkey, and Iran on Israel's northern border. The speed of these alignments and prophetic players is mind-boggling. Israel's great national wealth in technology, and minerals, exporting the globe's best food, desalination plants, and now the Goliath oil and gas fields, exporting and competing with Russia's number one economic export. Israel is and was not affected economically by the Covid fiasco.

Vladimir Putin is certainly looking Gog-esk.  Things are now looking very interesting.

21 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

All the ancient nations listed in Ezekiel 38 for the Gog-Magog invasion of Israel are now Muslim, save for Russia. Russia's military is composed of about 40% Muslims.

Many fine scholars and Bible teachers proclaim the two feet of Nebuchadnezzars colossus are the two main factions of Islam, Sunni and Shia, and the ten toes Muslim nations. I still hold to the traditional view but do not rule out the alternatives.

It is interesting through the Abraham Accords; our generation is witnessing the Muslim area of Dedan (Saudi Arabia, E.A.E., etc.) signing on to these accords, making friends, and restoring relations with Israel. For a greater fear of a nuclear Iran than hate for the Jews (the enemy of my enemy is my friend).

Not to mention the never before presence and buildup of Russia, Turkey, and Iran on Israel's northern border. The speed of these alignments and prophetic players is mind-boggling. Israel's great national wealth in technology, and minerals, exporting the globe's best food, desalination plants, and now the Goliath oil and gas fields, exporting and competing with Russia's number one economic export. Israel is and was not affected economically by the Covid fiasco.

Vladimir Putin is certainly looking Gog-esk.  Things are now looking very interesting.

The battle of Gog and Magog happens after the thousand year reign of Christ.

Revelation 20:7-9

King James Version

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”

• 3 months later...

Iran backed Hamas has once again attacked Israel, many casualties, and war has been declared.

Keep in mind Modern day Iran is the remnant of the old Persian Empire, and is “the feet of the bear kingdom” that was prophesied to trample on the remnant of Israel.

Pay attention to what is going on in Israel.   Peace.

From the Times of Israel news…

qoute…

“Iran has convinced Syria to allow Hezbollah to open a “new front” against Israel in the Golan Heights, the London-based Arabic-language newspaper al-Hayat reported Wednesday.

Tehran, seeking to prevent the fall of Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government, asked Damascus if Hezbollah could set up a new military front against Israel in the Golan.

“All Arabs and Muslims” are requested to join the fight against Israel, Tehran said, according to Israel Radio.” End quote

The 10 kings/10 toes are being called by Iran (The feet of the Bear)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

31 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

From the Times of Israel news…

qoute…

“Iran has convinced Syria to allow Hezbollah to open a “new front” against Israel in the Golan Heights, the London-based Arabic-language newspaper al-Hayat reported Wednesday.

Tehran, seeking to prevent the fall of Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government, asked Damascus if Hezbollah could set up a new military front against Israel in the Golan.

“All Arabs and Muslims” are requested to join the fight against Israel, Tehran said, according to Israel Radio.” End quote

The 10 kings/10 toes are being called by Iran (The feet of the Bear)

Still a ways off before the ten horns and Iran attack the prostitute.

The US still needs to send the two witnesses to Israel and netanyahu still has to implement his mark upon all Israelis before armegeddon.

I'm thinking armegeddon isn't till around 2028.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,250
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The US still needs to send the two witnesses to Israel

What??????

11 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said: