• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/3/2023 at 5:05 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

The 4th and final beast is shown in Revelation 13:2 "And the beast which I saw was like unto a "leopard", and his feet as "the feet of a bear," and his mouth as the mouth of "a lion," and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and his great authority." 

Here is an illustration I made of the beast out of the sea in Revelation 13:2.     It is the kingdom of the beast-king, the mortally wounded but healed head.

The composite makeup is because the EU (the end time manifestation of the Roman Empire) will have gained control of all the territories once held by those 3 historic empires.

Revelation13beastoutofthesea2.jpg.defcacca8b79e0c747f8af214f2e7f5d.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Isn't Satan supposed to be beautiful?

Beautiful to who?😊 Perhaps to those who love Death.

The children of hell follow Death 💀 

6 hours ago, douggg said:

Here is an illustration I made of the beast out of the sea in Revelation 13:2.     It is the kingdom of the beast-king, the mortally wounded but healed head.

The composite makeup is because the EU (the end time manifestation of the Roman Empire) will have gained control of all the territories once held by those 3 historic empires.

Revelation13beastoutofthesea2.jpg.defcacca8b79e0c747f8af214f2e7f5d.jpg

I see the beast as global (United Nations) and the 10 kings are from Muslim/Islam kingdoms I posted earlier.

The global Beast system (United Nations) will help to empower and strengthen the 10 Muslim/Islamic Kings with money/ weapons/ and their propaganda machine. (spirits like frogs coming out of their mouth)

Notice the global beast and the 10 kings become empowered together in the final hour

Revelation 17:12-13

King James Version

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but “receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”

13 These have one mind, and shall give “their power and strength”unto the beast.”

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I see the beast as global (United Nations) and the 10 kings are from Muslim/Islam kingdoms I posted earlier.

The global Beast system (United Nations) will help to empower and strengthen the 10 Muslim/Islamic Kings with money/ weapons/ and their propaganda machine. (spirits like frogs coming out of their mouth)

That would mean that Islam would still be intact at that time.

But Gog/Magog will be the end of Islam.

Gog/Magog, then the 7 years, then Armageddon (Ezekiel 39:17-20), then Jesus having returned to earth (Ezekiel 39:21-29).

------------------------------------------

Why would Muslims assemble their armies at Armageddon to make war on Jesus ?   They believe that Isa (their version of Jesus, abeit a perverted view of him they have) will return and destroy the dajjal (their version of the Antichrist).       Also, to destroy us Christians because we say that Jesus is the Son of God.

Edited by douggg

Guest AFlameOfFire
13 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Beautiful to who?😊 Perhaps to those who love Death.

The children of hell follow Death 💀 

Because beauty is also considered vain, not speaking of the beauty of holiness, and because someone can be outwardly beautiful and full of dead men's bones. And it says,  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. As Paul says, therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness.

He appeals to the lusts of the eyes and desires of the flesh since men judge by appearances, and there isn't so much of a  temptation in that which might be otherwise (except to mock, abuse, despise and reject)

For example, our Lord

Isaiah 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

I don't know where the whole idea is gathered from (or what form really). So I might say beauty (and some could think oh, beauty is vain, and yet another oh, yes, the beauty of holiness). 

I was just playing off their Achmed "I KEEL YOU" costumes. Seems a tad psyop-y though.

Edited by AFlameOfFire
I misspelled a word if thou must knoweth

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/5/2023 at 2:33 AM, douggg said:

That would mean that Islam would still be intact at that time.

But Gog/Magog will be the end of Islam.

Hi dougg,

Why do you say...."But Gog/Magog will be the end of Islam.?"

The Gog/Magog war is not global.

Even IF every last Muslim in the Middle East (where the Gog/Magog war is conducted) is exterminated, there are still over ONE BILLION MUSLIMS left, worldwide.

I don't see this as being a possibility.

32 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi dougg,

Why do you say...."But Gog/Magog will be the end of Islam.?"

The Gog/Magog war is not global.

Even IF every last Muslim in the Middle East (where the Gog/Magog war is conducted) is exterminated, there are still over ONE BILLION MUSLIMS left, worldwide.

I don't see this as being a possibility.

Because of the supernatural destruction of Gog's armies, it will undermine the Muslim belief that Allah will prevail in his destruction of Israel.     And that the God of Israel, the Jews, is the One True God and not Muhammed's god Allah.

It will create a religious crisis that Islam will never recover from. 

btw, it will not be solely local, verse 6 below.

Ezekiel 39:

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

Many confuse the timing of the battle of Gog and Magog with current events happening today. But the battle of Gog and Magog does not happen until afterthe thousand year reign of Christ as is written…

Revelation 20:7-9 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog,to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”

This event happens after the resurrection of the saints as shown in Revelation 20: 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This resurrection of the saints is also shown in Ezekiel 37:11-14

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.”

This resurrection of God’s people precedes the battle of Gog and Magog shown in the next chapter.

Notice Israel in Ezekiel 38 is shown without walls

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them."

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,”

At present modern day Israel has veryhigh walls and also many bars and gates, so this is not describing modern day Israel, which is also not at rest and dwelling safely as described above.

Also if you notice the weapons they use in the battle are not modern day weapons, and also notice they are on horses… 

Ezekiel 38:4 “And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army,horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

This makes perfect sense because the earth is determined to burned up along with everything that is in it, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat.  So not only will the current walls surrounding Israel be destroyed, but also all the modern day weapons shall be destroyed in the inferno that is coming upon the earth.

But we are told by God's words that a few men shall be left after this fiery destruction…

Isaiah 24:6 “Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: thereforethe inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

God said in Ezekiel 39 that He would leave a “sixth part” of Gog that will come upon the mountains of Israel in verse 2 “And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:”

This portion that remains after the wrath of God is poured out on the earth is shown in Daniel as the rest of the beasts that had their dominion taken away, whose lives were prolonged for a season and time, or for a thousand years as shown in the Revelation.

Daniel 7:12 “As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

So the next big battle to take placebefore the resurrection of the saints is the battle of Armageddon, not the battle of Gog and Magog, which happens after the resurrection of the saints and after the thousand year reign of Christ.

Peace and God bless

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Many confuse the timing of the battle of Gog and Magog with current events happening today. But the battle of Gog and Magog does not happen until afterthe thousand year reign of Christ as is written…

This should probably have its ownpost, but since you brought it up, I will respond.

I do not know..... how any serious student studying Scripture, especially the end times, can read Ezekiel 39 & 39.....  and come away declaring....

YUP, that's exactly what happens after the 1000 year millenial reign of Jesus with His saints.

7 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Revelation 20:7-9 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog,to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”

What does Rev 20:7-9 tell us..... exactly:

"they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”.......

That's it. Nothing else. That is all that Scripture tells us will happen.

Fire came down from heaven and devoured them!

---------------------------

Look at what the Spirit tells us in Ezekiel 38 & 39:

Eze 38:4............ “I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out"...................... It is God who brings him out

Ezek 38:8............ " in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste"................ Israel had not been a continual waste for a thousand years

Ezek 38:16........... " It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog.”........... So the nations don't know God after living under His rule for 1000 years?

Eze 38:19............. “In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great earthquake in the land of Israel......... No mention in Rev 20 about an earthquake

Eze 38:20.............. “The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will collapse and every wall will fall to the ground."............... All the mtns, the walls and the steep pathways were thrown down in the bowl judgments

Eze 38:21.............“I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains,” declares the Lord GOD. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother"......... This doesn't happen after the 1000 years....

Eze 38:22.....“With pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him"..... Again, no mention of this happening after the 1000 years

Eze 38:23.....“I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the LORD.”......  So the nations don't know God after living under His rule for 1000 years?

Eze 39:3........“I will strike your bow from your left hand and dash down your arrows from your right hand".... This doesn't happen after the 1000 years

Eze 39:4......“You will fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you as food to every kind of predatory bird and beast of the field".... This is clearly when Jesus is treading the winepress...and the birds and beast are called to come and gorge yourselves on the flesh............... "

Eze 39:6...........“And I will send fire upon Magog and those who inhabit the coastlands in safety; and they will know that I am the LORD".......... No fire happening in the coastlands in the 1000 year

Eze 39:7................“My holy name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My holy name be profaned anymore. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel"........And this one is the clincher..... Jesus will not let His Holy Name be profaned anymore, and the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One IN IN IN IN Israel. Not of Israel. Jesus is IN Israel during the Gog/Magog war BEFORE the 1000 year millennium.

The Holy One OF Israel ..... 31 times

The Holy One IN Israel..... 1 time....Ezek 39:7

Eze 39:22.........“And the house of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God from that day onward"............ C'mon, after 1000 years living with Jesus, Israel doesn't know who He is............ Ridiculous!

Edited by JoeCanada

In the news…. “Israel Now Faces at Least 5 Enemies on 5 Fronts….

The State of Israel is fighting the Palestinian Hamas terror organization in Gaza, but that is just one front in an ongoing war against terror groups and their sponsors. In fact, Israel currently faces at least five enemies on five fronts. They are:

1. Hamas – Gaza and the West Bank

2. Hezbollah – Lebanon.
3. Syria

4. Houthis – Yemen

5. Iran. Iran is the force behind all of the terror groups and client states attacking Israel”(end quote)