• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Mathew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/christians-worry-growing-protests-against-missionaries-will-soon-turn-bloody/

How many christians living in Israel today realize Jesus is speaking about them?

I'm betting they are at least getting used to the idea.

Mathew 10:22

You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  0

Two members of Israel’s parliament, known as the Knesset, have introduced a bill that would outlaw telling people about Jesus in the Jewish state, and jail everyone who does.

The authors of the legislation Moshe Gafni and Yaakov Asher are ultra-Orthodox members. They are important figures inside the 64-seat governing coalition led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

If approved, the punishment for having spiritual conversations with Israelis of any religion would be one-year imprisonment if with an adult, but two years if with someone under 18.

12 minutes ago, NConly said:

Two members of Israel’s parliament, known as the Knesset, have introduced a bill that would outlaw telling people about Jesus in the Jewish state, and jail everyone who does.

The authors of the legislation Moshe Gafni and Yaakov Asher are ultra-Orthodox members. They are important figures inside the 64-seat governing coalition led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

If approved, the punishment for having spiritual conversations with Israelis of any religion would be one-year imprisonment if with an adult, but two years if with someone under 18.

Yes,I read about that.

According to many prophecies ,the christians in Israel will be put in prison or killed for simply giving instruction such as the gospel.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

I believe this will take place in the not so distant future,perhaps beginning 3 years from now.I believe the christians who dwell in Israel today is who this is written about.

Mark 13

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,955
  • Content Per Day:  5.48
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

Dredging all the bad like this is hardly helpful.  I have several Jewish friends that are also Christian.

Israelis that are not Christian are like any other person that does not know Christ.  It is wrong to throw the world's evils at their feet.  Instead we should be praying for them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,955
  • Content Per Day:  5.48
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

To add to these thoughts, I believe there are other places in the world that have the veneer of being Christian but are not as they promote evil.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  0

56 minutes ago, Mama Etna said:

To add to these thoughts, I believe there are other places in the world that have the veneer of being Christian but are not as they promote evil.

Do we throw it at their feet then?

3 hours ago, Mama Etna said:

Jesus actually concentrated on the land of Israel in particular when it comes to the persecution of the saints in Israel .Jesus made it very clear what would happen to the christians in Israel at the hands of their own family members even. Scripture is very detailed as to the persecution of the saints in Israel,what will happen to them,how long it lasts and what happens after they have endured till the end.

Mathew 10:23

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Jesus throws it at the unbelieving Jews feet all through the gospel.

PS

I can't remember Jesus ever praying for the Pharisees.You can if you want but I think I will just save my breath.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Please keep in mind that God has hindered the Jewish people in believing Jesus was/is the messiah..

9 hours ago, other one said:

Please keep in mind that God has hindered the Jewish people in believing Jesus was/is the messiah..

I understand Paul said God has blinded them but Jesus put the blame where blame was due.

Mathew 23:13

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

But blaming the Pharisees or God does not change the fact that the christians in Israel is about to suffer a terrible persecution at the hands of Israel's citizens and it's government.I expect they will start beating the christians in synagogues next.

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Let's not blame God for these ungodly acts.

Edited by Shilohsfoal