IGNORED

Tattoo Removal ~ ~ Ethics of Tattoo Removal ~ ~ Is it more Painful than Tattoos, And is it something a Christian at heart should Prayerfully Consider ? ? ?

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,218
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Since there is a post about the dreaded trend, There should be a post addressing what to do about the removal of tattoos. Is Tattoo Removal an ethical, Christian like response to our Tattoo Culture, And is it more painful than the Tattoo itself ? ? ? ? ? Should a Christian at heart consider Tattoo Removal ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

Here is a link for anyone if they are interested; https:www.lifehack.org, I will not post the actual link, But this is a place that explains safely, the safest possible and most effective method, Which is obviously laser removal. There is something about spraying pam, then using fresh aloe, and then soaking it in a lemon squeezed sponge, But I don't know about that.

The most effective way anyone still knows about, Is with a laser. If tattoos are going to be here, Then Tattoo Removal should be an option. God Bless Everyone. :th_praying:

Edited by believeinHim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,348
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

There is a ministry in Los Angeles run by a priest called Homeboy Industries. 

Former gang members work at a bakery learning skills.   "Homegirls" work at a cafe. 

The priest works with the former gang members, helping them gain job skills and to find employment.   He also helps them to get rid of their tattoos as some find it hard to find employment with their many tattoos.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

Do not ...  put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD." (Leviticus 19:28)

TATTOOS are forbidden by God!!!

They are even forbidden by Islam (Sahih Bukhari - hadith literature). Muslims don't care about that either.

Does anybody care?   Of course not.  christians especially disregard Biblical standards of being separate from the world.  All they are concerned with are their bogus mythical doctrines.

Should a christian who no longer gives allegiance to the world have their tattoo marks removed?   Absolutely yes.   Jesus said it's better to enter heaven with missing body parts than to suffer death at the hand of God.  (Mark 9)   Read the book.

Do churchy types really care about religious restrictions any more?  Certainly not.   Today licentious attitudes reign supreme  in our faux-churches.  There's no difference between a tattooed choir member than a member of a typical street gang.  Why?  Because Christ calls each of us to come out of the world (1 Corinthians 6:17), but typical church members do not consider the LAW to be of use.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN.

If being a Christian makes one different than the world, then displaying skin illustrations is something that should be denied and removed.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft.....

19 hours ago, Debp said:

Former gang members work at a bakery learning skills.   "Homegirls" work at a cafe. 

The priest works with the former gang members, helping them gain job skills and to find employment.   He also helps them to get rid of their tattoos as some find it hard to find employment with their many tattoos.

Thank you for sharing. I do not want to say anymore. The public side stresses me out. Thank you for sharing.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, choir loft said:

Do not ...  put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD." (Leviticus 19:28)

TATTOOS are forbidden by God!!!

They are even forbidden by Islam (Sahih Bukhari - hadith literature). Muslims don't care about that either.

Does anybody care?   Of course not.  christians especially disregard Biblical standards of being separate from the world.  All they are concerned with are their bogus mythical doctrines.

Should a christian who no longer gives allegiance to the world have their tattoo marks removed?   Absolutely yes.   Jesus said it's better to enter heaven with missing body parts than to suffer death at the hand of God.  (Mark 9)   Read the book.

Do churchy types really care about religious restrictions any more?  Certainly not.   Today licentious attitudes reign supreme  in our faux-churches.  There's no difference between a tattooed choir member than a member of a typical street gang.  Why?  Because Christ calls each of us to come out of the world (1 Corinthians 6:17), but typical church members do not consider the LAW to be of use.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN, .

If being a Christian makes one different than the world, then displaying skin illustrations is something that should be denied and removed.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft.....

Loll, THANK YOU CHOIR LOFT, And I can sense masculine vibes from you, and I could kind of tell the public side was going to be an issue for me on a vast majority of topics,

However I just let it go and continued to post and somehow it all got lost along the way,

But it really does bother me and it is really an issue for me and sometime s I don't even know what it is that is eating away at me. Like, I do not have the own awareness or insight in myself sometimes.

Sorry, I am :off-topic:. I am getting another topic blurred in with another one. 

Edited by believeinHim

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,517
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 7/8/2023 at 10:38 PM, believeinHim said:

If tattoos are going to be here, Then Tattoo Removal should be an option. God Bless Everyone. :th_praying:

@believeinHim It's an option, yes.

Some ppl handle it this way:

For example, a woman with the name of an ex-bf tattooed - e.g., 'BILL' - might opt after conversion to have a tattoo artist change 'BILL' to 'BIBLE' (rather than be condemned to wear an association that no longer defines her).

Hi @kwikphilly ; @Marvin74 FYI.........this is a thread on a subject from a different angle, I guess.........

On 7/9/2023 at 6:17 PM, believeinHim said:

But it really does bother me and it is really an issue for me and sometime s I don't even know what it is that is eating away at me.

@believeinHim So to focus on your thoughts, is it that you yourself strongly feel that you would never become tattooed (even with a faith based design)? or is it that you want to get involved with whether others - who maybe believe much the same as you - get tattooed?

On 7/8/2023 at 10:47 PM, Debp said:

@Debp I can see that particularly among men with a gang past, the presence of gang-related tattoos could be regarded as an obstacle to employment.

With many ppl, though, in certain demographics, it does not seem to be problematic if the tattoos are not actually suggestive of unsavory associations.

FYI:

I’m pretty sure being heavily tattooed at this point is a job requirement. ..

Every single nurse I know w the exception of the older lady who precepted me (but she’s like 60 so she gets a pass ) has tattoos.

reddit dot com

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,348
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

9 hours ago, farouk said:

@Debp I can see that particularly among men with a gang past, the presence of gang-related tattoos could be regarded as an obstacle to employment.

With many ppl, though, in certain demographics, it does not seem to be problematic if the tattoos are not actually suggestive of unsavory associations.

FYI:

I’m pretty sure being heavily tattooed at this point is a job requirement. ..

Every single nurse I know w the exception of the older lady who precepted me (but she’s like 60 so she gets a pass ) has tattoos.

reddit dot com

Often the gang members have many, many tattoos.... sometimes covering all of the face and neck.   So for regular employment, it's necessary to remove them.

• Thumbs Up 1