IGNORED

A dark period was prophesied by Jesus, a time of spiritual famine and of hearing the words of God

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, luigi said:

There are many of us who believe the great tribulation (aka the Day of the Lord), will be global (Revelation 3:10), and not just in Israel. The plagues in Revelation chapters 8 and 9, see the rise of the beast from the bottomless pit (Revelation 17:8), aka the sea in Revelation 13:1. The beast shall be given a mouth, and allotted 42 months (Revelation 13:5). These 42 months, are those 3.5 years in which the whole world who are not written in the lambs book of life shall worship the beast and its mouth (Revelation 13:4 & 8), while the saints who do not worship the beast will experience great tribulation and death (Revelation 13:10). For the dead in Christ to rise first, they do have to die first.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The persecution and murder of the saints in Israel starts after the daily sacrifice is abolished in Israel.It starts in verse Daniel 11:33.

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

The great tribulation.does not start untill 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is abolished.The great tribulation starts in Daniel 12:1

Daniel 12:1-2

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

The saints that were not killed during the previous 3.5 years are delivered the same time the dead are raised in verse 2.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
Let no man “deceive himself.” If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him “become a fool,” that he “may be wise.”

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Isaiah 29:13-14

King James Version

13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me “is taught by the precept of men:”

14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for “the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.”

Matthew 15:3-9

King James Version

3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;

6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, (Isaiah 29:13)saying,

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines “the commandments of men.”(taught by the precept of men..Isaiah 29:13)

Prophecy…

Isaiah 29:14

King James Version

14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid”

1 Corinthians 1:19-21

King James Version

19 For it is written, (Isaiah 29:14) I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.”

Prophecy….Isaiah 29:14…

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast “hid these things from the wise and prudent,”and hast revealed them unto babes.
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast “hid these things from the wise and prudent,” and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.”

HOW DID PAUL TEACH???

"And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening." Acts 28:23 KJV

"Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." Romans 3:31 KJV

"Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law." Galatians 3:21 KJV

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:19 KJV

"But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;" Romans 3:21 KJV

WHEN did 'admonishing' someone for NOT putting forth the truth

become as SOMEONE WHO IS deceiving themselves BY thinking themselves to be wise?  how does pointing out 'you do err' not know get changed to someone that has remove their heart from Him?   Again, makes no sense because

IF THAT WERE TRUTH, then no one could ever reprove another and/or false doctrines.  

The verses you are putting forth makes no sense, at least not IN THIS SITUATION.  

I was giving the PRECEPTS written in the words of GOD yet you bring forth

'and their fear toward me “is taught by the precept of men:”',

which is what comes of not rightly dividing...the times and peoples etc.  

THEN, 
 “the commandments of men.”(taught by the precept of men..Isaiah 29:13)

like it says the same thing as Chapter 28:10-12

DIDN'T READ 29 precept upon precept, precept upon precept.... so NOT ABLE to come to understanding the differences

1Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.

2Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.

3And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.

4And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

5Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.

6Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

7And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.

8It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.

9Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.

10For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

11And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

12And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

13Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

and in missing the truth of 28:10-12 it results in

14Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

15Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

16Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

17Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?

18And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

19The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

20For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

21That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

22Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.

23But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.

24They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

Want to know how I learned the words of God?  How I went from the 'milk' to the 'meat'?  

10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

12To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing:

In the HEBREW 

3588 [e]

כִּ֣י

For

Conj

6673 [e]

צַ֤ו

ṣaw

precept [must be]

N-ms

6673 [e]

לָצָו֙

lā-ṣāw

upon precept

Prep-l | N-ms

6673 [e]

צַ֣ו

ṣaw

precept

N-ms

6673 [e]

לָצָ֔ו

lā-ṣāw,

upon precept

Prep-l | N-ms

6957 [e]

קַ֥ו

qaw

Line

N-ms

6957 [e]

לָקָ֖ו

lā-qāw

upon line

Prep-l | N-ms

6957 [e]

קַ֣ו

qaw

line

N-ms

6957 [e]

לָקָ֑ו

lā-qāw;

upon line

Prep-l | N-ms

2191 [e]

זְעֵ֥יר

zə-‘êr

a little

N-ms

8033 [e]

שָׁ֖ם

šām

Here

Adv

2191 [e]

זְעֵ֥יר

zə-‘êr

a little

N-ms

8033 [e]

שָֽׁם׃

šām.

there

Adv

From <https://biblehub.com/text/isaiah/28-10.htm>

3588 [e]

כִּ֚י

For

Conj

3934 [e]

בְּלַעֲגֵ֣י

bə-la-‘ă-ḡê

with stammering

Prep-b | Adj-mpc

8193 [e]

שָׂפָ֔ה

śā-p̄āh,

lips

N-fs

3956 [e]

וּבְלָשׁ֖וֹן

ū-ḇə-lā-šō-wn

and tongue

Conj-w, Prep-b | N-cs

312 [e]

אַחֶ֑רֶת

’a-ḥe-reṯ;

another

Adj-fs

1696 [e]

יְדַבֵּ֖ר

yə-ḏab-bêr

He will speak

V-Piel-Imperf-3ms

413 [e]

אֶל־

’el-

to

Prep

5971 [e]

הָעָ֥ם

hā-‘ām

people

Art | N-ms

2088 [e]

הַזֶּֽה׃

haz-zeh.

this

Art | Pro-ms

From <https://biblehub.com/text/isaiah/28-11.htm>

834 [e]

אֲשֶׁ֣ר ׀

’ă-šer

Whom

Pro-r

559 [e]

אָמַ֣ר

’ā-mar

He said

V-Qal-Perf-3ms

413 [e]

אֲלֵיהֶ֗ם

’ă-lê-hem,

to whom

Prep | 3mp

2063 [e]

זֹ֤את

zōṯ

this [is]

Pro-fs

4496 [e]

הַמְּנוּחָה֙

ham-mə-nū-ḥāh

the rest

Art | N-fs

5117 [e]

הָנִ֣יחוּ

hā-nî-ḥū

[with which] You may cause to rest

V-Hifil-Imp-mp

5889 [e]

לֶֽעָיֵ֔ף

le-‘ā-yêp̄,

the weary

Prep-l, Art | Adj-ms

2063 [e]

וְזֹ֖את

wə-zōṯ

and this [is]

Conj-w | Pro-fs

4774 [e]

הַמַּרְגֵּעָ֑ה

ham-mar-gê-‘āh;

the refreshing

Art | N-fs

3808 [e]

וְלֹ֥א

wə-lō

and yet not

Conj-w | Adv-NegPrt

14 [e]

אָב֖וּא

’ā-ḇū

they would

V-Qal-Perf-3cp

8085 [e]

שְׁמֽוֹעַ׃

šə-mō-w-a‘.

hear

V-Qal-Inf

From <https://biblehub.com/text/isaiah/28-12.htm>

But was to them the word of YHVH
Precept upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line
 a little here
a little there
that they might go and fall backward and be broken and snared and caught

1961 [e]

וְהָיָ֨ה

wə-hā-yāh

But was

Conj-w | V-Qal-ConjPerf-3ms

1992 [e]

לָהֶ֜ם

lā-hem

to them

Prep-l | Pro-3mp

1697 [e]

דְּבַר־

də-ḇar-

the word

N-msc

3068 [e]

יְהוָ֗ה

Yah-weh

of Yahweh

N-proper-ms

6673 [e]

צַ֣ו

ṣaw

Precept

N-ms

6673 [e]

לָצָ֞ו

lā-ṣāw

upon precept

Prep-l | N-ms

6673 [e]

צַ֤ו

ṣaw

precept

N-ms

6673 [e]

לָצָו֙

lā-ṣāw

upon precept

Prep-l | N-ms

6957 [e]

קַ֤ו

qaw

Line

N-ms

6957 [e]

לָקָו֙

lā-qāw

upon line

Prep-l | N-ms

6957 [e]

קַ֣ו

qaw

line

N-ms

6957 [e]

לָקָ֔ו

lā-qāw,

upon line

Prep-l | N-ms

2191 [e]

זְעֵ֥יר

zə-‘êr

a little

N-ms

8033 [e]

שָׁ֖ם

šām

Here

Adv

2191 [e]

זְעֵ֣יר

zə-‘êr

a little

N-ms

8033 [e]

שָׁ֑ם

šām;

there

Adv

4616 [e]

לְמַ֨עַן

lə-ma-‘an

that

Conj

1980 [e]

יֵלְכ֜וּ

yê-lə-ḵū

they might go

V-Qal-Imperf-3mp

3782 [e]

וְכָשְׁל֤וּ

wə-ḵā-šə-lū

and fall

Conj-w | V-Qal-ConjPerf-3cp

268 [e]

אָחוֹר֙

’ā-ḥō-wr

backward

N-ms

7665 [e]

וְנִשְׁבָּ֔רוּ

wə-niš-bā-rū,

and be broken

Conj-w | V-Nifal-ConjPerf-3cp

3369 [e]

וְנוֹקְשׁ֖וּ

wə-nō-wq-šū

and snared

3920 [e]

וְנִלְכָּֽדוּ׃

wə-nil-kā-ḏū.

and caught

פ

I have done my job.  Either you see it or you don't.  Either we agree or we don't.  GOD will judge.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

I don't understand your view of events to come, when you claim the great tribulation is only in the land of Israel. By your perspective the darkness to come upon the whole earth in Isaiah 60:2, supposedly only represents Israel.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

30 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I have done my job.  Either you see it or you don't.  Either we agree or we don't.  GOD will judge.  

Sorry to butt in, but I find it is better to just not get into a position that God will judge.

I manage to do that by accident often enough without doing it deliberately.

Just the way I see it, others may think differently.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Jesus was speaking o0t Nicodemus, a Jewish teacher.  Extrapolating a single verse and misapplying it proves nothing.

Who is the “we” speak in that verse?It is “everyone” 😊that is born of the Spirit.

John 3:8-11

King James Version

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is “every one”😊that is born of the Spirit.”

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, “We”😊speak that “we”😊do know, and testify that “we”😊have seen; and ye receive not “our”😊witness.”

49 minutes ago, luigi said:

I don't understand your view of events to come, when you claim the great tribulation is only in the land of Israel. By your perspective the darkness to come upon the whole earth in Isaiah 60:2, supposedly only represents Israel.

I said the saints in Israel are persecuted.

You stated that brother shall rise against brother and cause him.to be put to death.Jesus was talking about what shall take place in Israel .Not Canada.Not Brazil.Not South Africa.

Mark 13:12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

As for the great tribulation.It takes place when the armed forces place the abomination that causes jerusalems desolation.The armed forces will also make many other cities in the middle east desolate at that time as well.

I suspect the US armed forces will kill hundreds of millions of people in the middle east and north Africa at that time.It will be great tribulation for that area.

oops,almost forgot Iran.May as well go ahead and put a couple abominations there also.A big one in Tehran ,I'm sure.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I said the saints in Israel are persecuted.

You stated that brother shall rise against brother and cause him.to be put to death.Jesus was talking about what shall take place in Israel .Not Canada.Not Brazil.Not South Africa.

Mark 13:12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

As for the great tribulation.It takes place when the armed forces place the abomination that causes jerusalems desolation.The armed forces will also make many other cities in the middle east desolate at that time as well.

I suspect the US armed forces will kill hundreds of millions of people in the middle east and north Africa at that time.It will be great tribulation for that area.

oops,almost forgot Iran.May as well go ahead and put a couple abominations there also.A big one in Tehran ,I'm sure.

While I agree with you that the AoD will devastate many other cities in the Middle East as indicated in Daniel 11; I have also shown with the Word that the darkness and tribulation is to be worldwide, and not just localized in the Middle East.

Edited by luigi

20 minutes ago, luigi said:

While I agree with you that the AoD will devastate many other cities in the Middle East as indicated in Daniel 11; I have also shown with the Word that the darkness and tribulation is to be worldwide, and not just localized in the Middle East.

I haven't seen where the tribulation or the great tribulation is worldwide.

I have no reason to believe the United States armed forces will attack anyone other than the middle eastern countries which have attacked israel and the armed forces stationed there.

Daniel 11:44

But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

I just don't see the armed forces of the north attacking anyone in the north nor any other location than the middle east and north Africa.

31 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I haven't seen where the tribulation or the great tribulation is worldwide.

I have no reason to believe the United States armed forces will attack anyone other than the middle eastern countries which have attacked israel and the armed forces stationed there.

Daniel 11:44

But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

I just don't see the armed forces of the north attacking anyone in the north nor any other location than the middle east and north Africa.

Isaiah 60:2; Revelation 3:10; Revelation chapters 8 & 9. These are the simple and obvious ones indicating a worldwide darkness and tribulation. If you cannot recognize these then the dozens of other Day of the Lord scriptures indicating global catastrophic events, in our near future, would be irrelevant to you.

9 hours ago, luigi said:

Isaiah 60:2; Revelation 3:10; Revelation chapters 8 & 9. These are the simple and obvious ones indicating a worldwide darkness and tribulation. If you cannot recognize these then the dozens of other Day of the Lord scriptures indicating global catastrophic events, in our near future, would be irrelevant to you.

I've read them.

Still don't see a global tribulation on the day of the Lord.

I see the nations which attack Jerusalem being destroyed but thats about it.I don't see a global tribulation till about 1000 years after the day of the Lord.

Edited by Shilohsfoal