• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

No, not nature, PHYSICS. Read your own title: "different physics"! 

I use the terms interchangeably. Nature is the way it is because of the laws in place.

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Physics are God's created LAWS of nature. Sure, the natural world will undergo changes in the end times, but it changes every day! There will be vast changes in nature to come; there have been vast changes in nature in the past. Anyone who lives in the American West may easily be able to find many of those vast changes in the crust of the earth.

Laws and nature exist as God sees fit. No one says they never changed and will not change again. WE can see many changes in rocks and land etc. How those changes took place and in what nature and laws is another story.

Do you think that every island like Australia New Zealand, Indonesia, etc etc and every mountain can move around from where they were in this nature and there would still be many nations and people?

34 minutes ago, FJK said:

This is true, but it is man's vanity that thinks that we know all of them and even more vanity to claim that we fully understand even those we do.

My way of seeing it.

And even more vanity to think they apply to spirits in heaven or anyone in the millennium.

Personally it would not surprise me if God changed nature in the tribulation, rendering all nuclear weapons useless because they depend on reactions happening that may only work in this present temporary nature! Hec, some men might go back to using horses and swords etc for awhile, as they try to learn to master and work and war in the new physics! I can see those warmongers now, almost, like in an old cartoon saying 'drat, foiled again'

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, dad2 said:
Daniel 12:11

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days

That is when Jesus returns After the tribulation

Yes,there are 1290 days from the day the daily sacrifice is abolished to the abomination of desolation when Jesus returns.

As zechariah stated,those in Judea flee on the same day the Lord stands on the Mt of olives.

No one flees when the daily sacrifice is abolished. They flee 1290 days later.Can you see where zech says they flee when the Lord stands on the Mt of olives?

Zech 14

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

These people are not fleeing because the daily sacrifice was abolished,They are fleeing when they see the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem on the day of the Lord.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, dad2 said:

The warning is for believers in Israel at the time. With a little intelligence we can see that an evil world ruler hell bent on killing Jews and Christians will require some action from believers all over.

Jesus never tells his disciples they should flee from harm.He always says to endure and overcome as he overcame.

Revelation 2

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

If you feel that you should hide in a cave then maybe you have never really paid attention to the things Jesus teaches.

Where does Jesus tell his disciples to flee from harm?Here in Mathew 24,he tells his disciples some of them will be killed.He never tells them to run away in fear.He wants them to preach the gospel,not hide in a cave.

Mathew 24

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mathew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

You say you will flee from a man who may want to kill you.Jesus says don't fear them.Jesus preaches one thing.You preach the total opposite.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes,there are 1290 days from the day the daily sacrifice is abolished to the abomination of desolation when Jesus returns.

As zechariah stated,those in Judea flee on the same day the Lord stands on the Mt of olives.

No one flees when the daily sacrifice is abolished. They flee 1290 days later.Can you see where zech says they flee when the Lord stands on the Mt of olives?

Zech 14

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

These people are not fleeing because the daily sacrifice was abolished,They are fleeing when they see the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem on the day of the Lord.

Don't think you can stuff your strange doctrines in here rather than address the topic and actual issues. Unless you believe that the moving of all islands and mountains is real, you have nothing more to add here. You disbelieve it. So how can we discuss whether such an event requires a different nature or not?

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus never tells his disciples they should flee from harm.He always says to endure and overcome as he overcame.

Revelation 2

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

If you feel that you should hide in a cave then maybe you have never really paid attention to the things Jesus teaches.

Where does Jesus tell his disciples to flee from harm?Here in Mathew 24,he tells his disciples some of them will be killed.He never tells them to run away in fear.He wants them to preach the gospel,not hide in a cave.

Mathew 24

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mathew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

You say you will flee from a man who may want to kill you.Jesus says don't fear them.Jesus preaches one thing.You preach the total opposite.

Jesus told believers to flee in the end when they see a certain event. Believe it or not. Now address the thread issues.

3 hours ago, dad2 said:

Don't think you can stuff your strange doctrines in here rather than address the topic and actual issues. Unless you believe that the moving of all islands and mountains is real, you have nothing more to add here. You disbelieve it. So how can we discuss whether such an event requires a different nature or not?

If you want to believe Australia will fly off the earth like a Frisbee,your free to believe it.

I'm just telling the truth concerning the abomination of desolation..The sky will be darkened on that day.Its not only scripture,it's a scientific fact that it will take place.When the man of destruction orders his armed forces to place about 50 nuclear warheads in the middle east,the sky will be dark.

Now you go and vote for the vile man and he will fulfill what is written of him.

3 hours ago, dad2 said:

Jesus told believers to flee in the end when they see a certain event. Believe it or not. Now address the thread issues.

No,Jesus did not tell his followers to be cowards and flee.

He told them to be faithful till the end.

I've addressed the thread.Physics are not changed.The only thing changes are certain people.

At the time of the end,your going to realize the war of Armageddon is actually a nuclear war like I said.Not a statue going around New York terrorizing people .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

On 7/27/2023 at 4:18 PM, dad2 said:

One interesting question is whether that change in nature and laws starts before the 1000 years and in the last seven years sometime?

All of those changes are attributed to the impact of the asteroid in Rev8:8. (stoning by God)

People have not considered or underestimated its power and the chain reactions triggered by it.

asteroid impact B.png

Earth impact2.png

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

On 7/27/2023 at 9:46 PM, WilliamL said:

The books Worlds in Collision and Ages in Chaos, by Velikovsky

I don't know very much about Hansen, but Velikovsky has some shortcomings.

Is 45:12- I have made the earth, forming man on it: by my hands the heavens have been stretched out, and all the stars put in their ordered places.

I'm pretty sure the planets were also called "stars."

• Thumbs Up 1