• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And there have been four other kingdoms that has risen from the west after Greece.

Roman

Byzentine 

Ottoman 

Great Britain (which Israel declared it's independence from).

These are the horns and the dates are the order which they came up.

Israel-1948

The three which were subdued

Egypt-1922

Jordan-1946

Syria-1946

The remaining horns

Oman -NA

Quatar-1868

Yemen-1918

Iraq-1922

Turkey-1923

Saudi Arabia -1932

Lebanon-1946

As for the little horn,his kingdom will be taken away and given to the saints of God .

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

It is apparent that you are set in your beliefs, and I in mine. Mine, however, agree with all the Word, and correlate not only with the other scriptures I posted, but also with many current events. And as these events according to the angel Gabriel have to do with the end times (Daniel 8:17 & 19; 12:4 & 9), and not some kingdoms that are long gone as your perspective claims, we will then soon see whose perspective is truth, and whose is error.

Daniel 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, luigi said:

It is apparent that you are set in your beliefs, and I in mine. Mine, however, agree with all the Word, and correlate not only with the other scriptures I posted, but also with many current events. And as these events according to the angel Gabriel have to do with the end times (Daniel 8:17 & 19; 12:4 & 9), and not some kingdoms that are long gone as your perspective claims, we will then soon see whose perspective is truth, and whose is error.

Daniel 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Actually,I agree with the word.

The kingdom of heaven will be taken from the unbelieving Jews who dwell in the land of Israel and given to the saints of God.

Mathew 21:43

Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

On 8/22/2023 at 5:56 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Scripture shows if studied that the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem on the day of the Lord.The day of the Lord is the same day the two witnesses ascend into heaven in the cloud

Please explain where and how scripture shows that.

Here is where and how scripture is clear that
the abomination is placed, then tribulation happens,
then the day of the Lord happens.

"When you see the abomination of desolation....
for then shall be great tribulation...
immediately after the tribulation..
they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of the sky"
Matthew 24:15,21,29,30

Not a mushroom cloud, but the clouds of the sky.

21 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

The tribulation Jesus is speaking of lasts for 3.5 years.It begins after the daily sacrifice is abolished.Here is that tribulation.

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

The great tribulation which takes place on the day of the Lord is after this 3.5 year persecution (tribulation).

The great tribulation which is caused by the abomination of desolation takes place in Daniel 12:1 -2 when those who's names are written are delivered.Both those who sleep in the dust and those who remain alive.

Daniel 12:1-2

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

This time of great tribulation is on the day of the Lord when the dead are raised.Same day the two witnesses are raised in revelation 11.Same day the earthquake strikes Jerusalem and the cloud rises from Jerusalem into heaven which the two witnesses are taken up in.Now notice the highlighted words of Daniel 12:1 and compare them to the words which Jesus said concerning the abomination of desolation in Mathew 24

Mathew 24

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This great tribulation takes place after the tribulation of the saints.This great tribulation falls upon those who's names are not written because those who's names are written are delivered out of this great tribulation which takes place on the same day the dead are raised.The day of the Lord.That is when Jesus said he would send his angels to gather the elect.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

36 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Mathew 24

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This great tribulation takes place after the tribulation of the saints.This great tribulation falls upon those who's names are not written because those who's names are written are delivered out of this great tribulation which takes place on the same day the dead are raised.

Matthew 24:22 - 25

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:
but for the chosen ones sake those days shall be shortened.

Then if any shall say to you...... Behold I have told you before.

4 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Matthew 24:22 - 25

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:
but for the chosen ones sake those days shall be shortened.

Then if any shall say to you...... Behold I have told you before.

Yes,the highlighted area takes place the same time the elect are sealed in their foreheads.

1 hour ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

The cloud in the sky ascends from the earth.It departs from the earth like a scroll being rolled together.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

The two witnesses ascend into heaven in that cloud.They are instructed by someone in heaven to ascend in that cloud."Come up hither'.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Note the great earthquake that accompanies the cloud ascending in revelation 6. And revelation 11

Revelation 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

revelation 11

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together;

And the sky rolled back as a scroll when it is rolled together.

The sky will melt, rolling back as it melts, just like a scroll.

"the heavens (that is, they sky) shall pass away with a great noise,
and the elements shall melt with fervent heat" 2 Peter 3:10-12

Revelation 6 describes the stars first falling then the sky rolling back
then people hiding in caves and mountains, I think it is describing the whole complete prophecy, with verses 12-17 being the ultimate end, tying in with Revelation 19 and 20.

2 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

And the sky rolled back as a scroll when it is rolled together.

The sky will melt, rolling back as it melts, just like a scroll.

"the heavens (that is, they sky) shall pass away with a great noise,
and the elements shall melt with fervent heat" 2 Peter 3:10-12

Revelation 6 describes the stars first falling then the sky rolling back
then people hiding in caves and mountains, I think it is describing the whole complete prophecy, with verses 12-17 being the ultimate end, tying in with Revelation 19 and 20.

The stars falling are incoming and modern caves are called bomb shelters.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2017/aug/14/israel-bomb-shelters-adam-reynolds-photography

There are more than a million bomb shelters in Israel, reflecting the nation’s collective siege mentality. But fear of doomsday hasn’t stopped people adapting them into gyms, rehearsal rooms and even dance class venues

You can download an app to guide you to the nearest cave .

https://unitedwithisrael.org/do-you-know-where-your-nearest-bomb-shelter-is-new-israeli-app-can-help/

Yes it is a complete prophecy and corresponds to o the king of the north innihilating many in the middle east.

Daniel 11:44

44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal