IGNORED

Many false teachers, false prophets, and deceivers were prophesied to come.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  2

In Revelation 13:11 we see a beast come up out of the earth that had horns like a lamb, but spake as a Dragon.

This image is the false prophet image, which represents the spirit of anti-christ, or false prophet spirit, which many have been deceived into believing “it” to be a single man figure yet to come.

But all the scriptures concerning the word anti-christ speak of a single lying spirit working in "many" deceivers.

In verse 13 and 14 we are told this beast does great wonders and miracles in the sight of men. 

So let’s see if Jesus and the apostles confirm this truth about "many" deceivers and "many" false prophets who would rise up in the world, instead of this false notion of a single man figure called “Antichrist” that is yet to come. 

2 John 1:7 “For "many" deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.”

Notice Jesus also warned of "many" false prophets who would look like a lamb also show great signs and wonders, matching the description and wording found in Revelation 13.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

Matthew 24:5 For “many”shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Matthew 24:11 “And “many”false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.”

Matthew 24:24 “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

Mark 13:6 For “many”shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Mark 13:22 “For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for "many" shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.”

Warning from Paul…

Acts 20:29-31

King James Version

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.”

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

King James Version

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.”

Warning from Peter…

2 Peter 2:1 “But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.”

Warning from John…

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because “many”false prophets are gone out into the world.”

In 1 Timothy 4:1 we are told there was to be a falling away from the faith in the last days, with some giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.

Also in Titus 1:10 “For there are “many”unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:”

So clearly by the testimony of Jesus and the apostles there would arise (like the beast did rise) "many" 
deceivers, "many" false teachers, and "many" false prophets speaking by the same spirit of antichrist. (or false prophet spirit) 

Prove all things by the words of God. Peace and God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.72
  • Days Won:  1

In Matthew 24 the first thing Jesus said when asked about the last days was to beware that no one deceives you, he then went on to tell of other events that will take place.

Maybe there was a reason for the warning against deceit being the first thing he said.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/6/2023 at 1:45 PM, FJK said:

On 8/6/2023 at 1:17 PM, Stewardofthemystery said:

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because “many”false prophets are gone out into the world.”

In 1 Timothy 4:1 we are told there was to be a falling away from the faith in the last days, with some giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.

Also in Titus 1:10 “For there are “many”unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:”

We see this phenomenon in so many denominations and man-made doctrines.

Unfortunately, not too many recognize this simple fact.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 8/6/2023 at 1:17 PM, Stewardofthemystery said:

In Revelation 13:11 we see a beast come up out of the earth that had horns like a lamb, but spake as a Dragon.

This image is the false prophet image, which represents the spirit of anti-christ, or false prophet spirit, which many have been deceived into believing “it” to be a single man figure yet to come.

But all the scriptures concerning the word anti-christ speak of a single lying spirit working in "many" deceivers.

In verse 13 and 14 we are told this beast does great wonders and miracles in the sight of men. 

So let’s see if Jesus and the apostles confirm this truth about "many" deceivers and "many" false prophets who would rise up in the world, instead of this false notion of a single man figure called “Antichrist” that is yet to come. 

2 John 1:7 “For "many" deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.”

Notice Jesus also warned of "many" false prophets who would look like a lamb also show great signs and wonders, matching the description and wording found in Revelation 13.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

Matthew 24:5 For “many”shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Matthew 24:11 “And “many”false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.”

Matthew 24:24 “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

Mark 13:6 For “many”shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Mark 13:22 “For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for "many" shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.”

Warning from Paul…

Acts 20:29-31

King James Version

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.”

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

King James Version

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.”

Warning from Peter…

2 Peter 2:1 “But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.”

Warning from John…

So clearly by the testimony of Jesus and the apostles there would arise (like the beast did rise) "many" 
deceivers, "many" false teachers, and "many" false prophets speaking by the same spirit of antichrist. (or false prophet spirit) 

Prove all things by the words of God. Peace and God bless

Yes they have a prophecy for every day, most are just blow harts only wanting attention an watchers on youtube. It is a very sad day the internet has destroyed the world.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.56

Are the false teachers the ones that say if a christian lives in sin they won't go to heaven?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

8 hours ago, meshak said:

We see this phenomenon in so many denominations and man-made doctrines.

Unfortunately, not too many recognize this simple fact.

exactly, i don't understand why people teach that deception only exists in the future, both Paul and John said several times in their letters that spirit of antichrist and deceivers were already at work in their lifetime.  Why do you think we have so many false DEMONinations, i mean denominations all claiming they are the only true church.  the great apostasy happened in the 4th century, we have all been listening to and accepting false doctrine since then

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.72
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

Are the false teachers the ones that say if a christian lives in sin they won't go to heaven?

You seem to seek to justify sin, but should remember that when Jesus forgave the adulteress of her sin  he then left her with the instruction to "Go and sin no more".

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

The false teachers of the world have the same spirit that is of the Devil/Serpent/Red Dragon working in them.

The lie the Serpent told in the beginning that brought forth “Death” to mankind is still being told today, and is still deceiving many.

The deception and lie is, that you can Sin against God’s commands and NOT DIE.

Genesis 3:3-4

King James Version

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, “Ye shall not surely die:”

The whole world “worships”the Red Dragon by “SERVING SIN.” This is how the Devil “deceives”the whole world. 

You are “marked” according to whom you “serve.”  You are either “marked” by Sin unto Death.  Or you are “marked” by Righteousness unto Life.

Repent of your sins and seek the Lord and His Righteousness!

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I know of only one who promotes sin through rebellion....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.56

6 hours ago, FJK said:

You seem to seek to justify sin, but should remember that when Jesus forgave the adulteress of her sin  he then left her with the instruction to "Go and sin no more".

It's not a matter of justifying sin, it's the matter that Jesus already paid for our sin and if someone lives doing sinful stuff it doesn't matter, they still go to heaven.

This is the general consensus even by most people on this talk forum.