• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your first mistake is thinking Ezekiel 38 is before the resurrection of Israel in Ezekiel 37.

I did not make that mistake.  Ezk 37 - Valley of Dry Bones; Begin to be fulfilled in 1948,and is Ongoing.

Followed by Ezk 39  - Where Israel buries the dead (Those who attacked Jerusalem in Ezk 38) for 7 months; And they burn the Weapons of war for 7 years.  This will not happen on the New Earth, or in the New Jerusalem.  You need to rethink your time lines.

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The abomination desolation which is placed in Jerusalem by the United States armed forces is set in Jerusalem to destroy everyone in Jerusalem.This takes place 1000 years before Gog invades the promised land in Ezekiel 38 and revelation 20.

The abomination of desolation was built  to destroy and innihilate many.

For more than six decades, the United States has emphasized the need for a nuclear force that credibly deters adversaries, assures allies and partners, achieves U.S. objectives should deterrence fail and hedges against uncertain threats.

I don't have a fixation on the Nuke, you do.  Conspiracy Theory's

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

I did not make that mistake.  Ezk 37 - Valley of Dry Bones; Begin to be fulfilled in 1948,and is Ongoing.

Followed by Ezk 39  - Where Israel buries the dead (Those who attacked Jerusalem in Ezk 38) for 7 months; And they burn the Weapons of war for 7 years.  This will not happen on the New Earth, or in the New Jerusalem.  You need to rethink your time lines.

I don't have a fixation on the Nuke, you do.  Conspiracy Theory's

In Christ

Montana Marv

False.

1948 has nothing to do with Ezekiel 37 when the Lord raises the dead out of their graves.Ezekiel 37 is the resurrection of the dead in Christ who live in the land of Christ in peace and safety before Gog invades.

This is what is called the resurrection.Its when the Lord opens the graves of them in Christ and brings them up out of their graves.

Ezekiel 37

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

1948 is when the beast which recieved a deadly wound was healed.Many people have followed the beast and many worship the beast.I still don't get why some think the beast is a peaceful government when it's not.

But whats hilarious is that you believe all of the people in live in Israel today know God and all dwell there safely with walls or fences.

Ezekiel 38

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

They all dwell safely?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

All Tribes were living in Judea, whether you understand this or not does not change the facts sister. 

So all the promises of God were of no effect?  And all those He said He scattered, He didn't?   

So, No, I don't understand how GOD could tell us what He was going to do, tell us He did do it, 

and then believe HE DIDN'T.  

Why would the ANGELS have to go and gather from the four corners of the earth IF ALL OF ISRAEL WAS IN ISRAEL ALREADY?  

Let me SHOW YOU what you EXPECT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE.  In random order, not in importance

1 James addressed to 
1James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

NOW WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE 14 TRIBES.  James was living AMONGST THE TWO OF THEM that returned from their SEPARATE captivity, who returned TO THEIR HOME to rebuild the temple, EVEN keeping the same religion. 

So they were NOT, had not been 'SCATTERED ABROAD' when Christ began His ministry, NEITHER were they lost.  

but the PRE TRIBS INSIST that THEY were the scattered abroad

even though

THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL never went back to their lands and were scattered to the world for the blessings of God to follow where they went when they went to settle and become MANY NATIONS, promises given to their fathers.  

So the tribes that left their promised land, NEVER to be known as the house of Israel again until the end, not even by themselves (lost)

THE PRE TRIB doesn't consider to be 'the lost sheep of the house of Israel'.  

AMAZING how down and out upside down that is, all for a doctrine.  

The HOUSE OF JUDAH who have returned to THEIR very own part of the PROMISED LAND, WITH THEIR SAME NAME, AND RELIGION

pre trib CALLS the lost sheep of the house of Israel

while the House of Israel, scattered to the world, sifted amongst the heathen who have no idea about their heritage, 

THEY DON'T.   

You can try and tell me ALL OF THEM were in Jerusalem all you want but that would make what GOD SAYS null and void.  

Saying things are facts when they are not is very dangerous.  

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

But that's not your point here, your point always misses the facts, it presupposes you are interpreting scriptures correctly, and in your mind you are so naturally you presuppose this, but from what I see you do not interpret the scriptures correctly. So, you may not think you disconnect the two, that is a verbal type action you do not admit, but if you do not connect the two properly, it amounts to the same thing. 

What is wrong with you?  FROM WHAT YOU SEE EVERYTHING that isn't seen the same way is wrong.  

GOT.  GOT IT AGAIN.  GOT IT AGAIN AFTER THAT, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.  QUIT WASTING TIME TELLING ME YOU DON'T THINK I UNDERSTAND AND

JUST PUT OUT GODS WORDS TO PROVE WHAT YOU SAY. 

YOU SAYING your own words PROVES NOTHING and you are wasting my time.  

Edited by DeighAnn

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,098
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

23 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

They had CEASED to be a NATION 200 years PREVIOUS to the last tribe being taken captive.  How could the cursing be fulfilled all at the same time?   What you say doesn't ever take into account EVERY THING.  We can't just discard what doesn't fit.  

No tribes were ever lost, God told Israel I have saved Myself 7000 men who have not bent the knee to Baal, meaning God has Divine Completion in mind. Again, you not understanding no tribes were ever lost as per the SEED is on you sister. Its not Gods hang up. He told us the facts if we will only receive them. You get the cart before yhe horse and then try to fit the pieces, you just know that the Church and Israel are now ONE because of Gal. 3, but I have explained that passage in vivid detail to show you what Paul was referring unto, ITS OBVIOUS, he called them foolish for turning from  FAITH (Spirit) unto the Jewish Laws of Moses in order to try and earn their way to heaven via the Law (Flesh). He explains why the LAW was never the Covenant, but how it was THE PROMISE, and told them that one the Promise had come the law was now of none effect. He had to teach them this because the Galatians felt they had to be like unto the Jews who kept the law, or else they would miss out on going to heaven. 

So, when Paul says (AS I HAVE EXPLANED) that we are all one in Christ Jesus he is referring HOW WE COME UNTO God, by FAITH ALONE, both Jew Gentile AND Males and Females. Since Paul was JUXTAPOSING Males and Females in the same manner, and we still have Males and Females (a point you will never answer because it defeats your logic sister, dodging points means we lose debates by default) so both Jews and Gentiles must come unto Christ by FAITH ALONE, so both male and females must come unto Christ by FAITH ALONE !! Not by obeying a "Law" which avails nothing, it only condemns us.

The above has zero to do with Jews and Gentiles being one in likeness anymore than you and I are one in likeness, we are different, I am male and you are female, we have different calling, mine is to Prophecy, AND other things, and God called you unto specific adventures He did not call me unto. LIKEWISE, God called Israel unto ruling with Jesus for 1000 years during the Kingdom  Age, He did not call the Gentile Church to do that. But alas, if you came unto Christ/God BEFORE Jesus was alive, or after Jesus' death, or if you come unto Jesus BEFORE the Rapture or AFTER the Rapture, makes no difference, you can  only come unto God and be cleansed by FAITH ALONE. I can't serve the Law and make Heaven while you live by faith and make heaven. That is all Paul was saying, we are all ONE in how we can come unto God through Jesus by faith. You and some others use this chapter to justify everything else you put forth as teaching the Jews and Gentiles are all one in the Church, that is just fundamentally wrong. When we do not heed every verse correctly we can get off-roaded very, very easily. 

On 8/28/2023 at 3:56 PM, DeighAnn said:

The nation didn't go in one fell swoop, it was a series of 'falls' over periods of time.  And they CEASED to be a NATION because that was what God said would happen when they were given the blessings and the cursing's. 

As per they had ceased being a Nation, if you are referring unto the last vestiges of human beings being taken away, that is not relevant, God decreed they were as Dead Men's Bones and His will brought this to pass when He rent the temple, not when the last man was toted off. God stopped protecting Israel and then the Diaspora would happen over time, you thinking al had to be carried off at the same time makes me scratch my head, they ceased being a Nation in God's eyes when He rent the temple. 

Not every Jew was taken captive to Babylon either, you do understand that doesn't change the overall prophecy right? You get way to macro, especially to try and force your point to be correct, you cling to minute hope, when it comes to Prophecy, if the Lord shows me I have been wrong for 20 years, so be it, I am HAPPY, you know why? Because now I have been  given a nugget of truth, if God is REPROVING US, that means we are learning sister, and I love learning Godly things.

On 8/28/2023 at 3:56 PM, DeighAnn said:

I didn't say it was.  

Many Jews, and Christians will be in hell until Christ returns, when the dead are finally resurrected.  Those JUST should not have been among the dead at all, they  should have just obeyed and/or abided and repented...

cause if they did, they too could have been amongst those who returned with Christ, having never died and followed Him having been raised up incorruptible, in power and in glory.

As for the Gentiles, they would be the UNJUST DEAD  

No one goes to hell or heaven until Judgment, the Righteous are Raptured to Heaven pre trib, we do not go straight to heaven, as I know I have proven to you on here before. Paul says the DEAD in Christ rise, then we which remain [alive] are changed, meaning we shed our sin flesh and go as Spirit Men, just like those raised with no sin flesh (CORRUPTION). Then at the 2nd Resurrection, after the 1000 year reign, the wicked are raised. The name Hades meant grave, there was a Hades holding place for the wicked and a Paradise holding place for the Righteous. 

On 8/28/2023 at 4:00 PM, DeighAnn said:

All for a doctrine.  But no matter where we go in Gods words THE PRE TRIB always makes null and void the words of God.  

And I'll have to skip reading any more of your replies and just say now,

we disagree.  

You will blush flying through the air pre trib. Like Fonzie trying to say I was W..........w..........wr.....wr........wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WRONG !! 

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

But whats hilarious is that you believe all of the people in live in Israel today know God and all dwell there safely with walls or fences.

I didn't say that all who live in Israel today know God.  That is your take,  Not mine. Wait a while, things can change over the next few years and maybe no walls.

What is your New Jerusalem which comes down from Heaven after the Mill going to be like.  Any burials going on; anyone going to gather weapons of war and burn them for the next 7 years.  Just asking a few simple questions.

In Christ

Montana Marv

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

I didn't say that all who live in Israel today know God.  That is your take,  Not mine. Wait a while, things can change over the next few years and maybe no walls.

What is your New Jerusalem which comes down from Heaven after the Mill going to be like.  Any burials going on; anyone going to gather weapons of war and burn them for the next 7 years.  Just asking a few simple questions.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You said 1948 was the fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.

You claim is false.If the Lord has open the graves and gatherd his people in Christ back into the land of Israel ,then they would all know the Lord.They wouldn't need to wait and see anything.

You believe Benjamin netanyahu is the king of Israel  or something?

What's wrong with you?Ever heard of Jesus Christ?He raises the dead and brings Israel back into the land promised to them when he comes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

If the people in the land of Israel today were these people then the Lord would be their God.

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You said 1948 was the fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.

You claim is false.If the Lord has open the graves and gatherd his people in Christ back into the land of Israel ,then they would all know the Lord.They wouldn't need to wait and see anything.

You believe Benjamin netanyahu is the king of Israel  or something?

What's wrong with you?Ever heard of Jesus Christ?He raises the dead and brings Israel back into the land promised to them when he comes.

I claim 1948 was the beginning of the Return of Israel out of their graves of being spread throughout the nations of this world. Ezk 37

I never said that those Jewish individuals coming out of from these nations were Christian.  They are not.

I do not believe Netanyahu is the king of Israel. That's on you.

Wrong timeline on your part.

Please answer this question.  Why do those of Israel bury the dead for 7 Months and burn the weapons of war for 7 Seven years (Ekz 39) during the time in the New Jerusalem.  When we are in the era of the New Heaven and New Earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

7 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

I claim 1948 was the beginning of the Return of Israel out of their graves of being spread throughout the nations of this world. Ezk 37

I never said that those Jewish individuals coming out of from these nations were Christian.  They are not.

Please answer this question.  Why do those of Israel bury the dead for 7 Months and burn the weapons of war for 7 Seven years (Ekz 39) during the time in the New Jerusalem.  When we are in the era of the New Heaven and New Earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Everyone who comes out of their graves in the first resurection are in Christ.They are the dead in Christ that is coming out of their graves.They are all christians and Ezekiel 37 is not the wrong timeline of those who live in Christs kingdom.

Here is where the saints are brought up out of their graves and are indwelled with the spirit of God.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Here the word of God says he shall place a king over those who are resurected.

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

You must believe Benjamin netanyahu is this king since you believe the people in Israel were brought up out of their graves where they were buried.

22 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

Ezekiel 39 is a different timeline than the one we are discussing.That takes place after Gog is destroyed 1000 years after the resurrection described in Ezekiel 37.

Gog invades after the millinium.

Revelation 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Now unless you are preaching the kingdom of heaven shall be taken away from the saints at this point,then they remain in the kingdom of heaven where Gogs  is destroyed.If a bone is seen,it will be buried.How hard is that for you  to believe since you've read it?

Why do you not believe the word of God?

Edited by Shilohsfoal