• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I wasn't sure where to post this but this seemed like a good place. If it's not in the right place I trust my brothers and sisters that are board mods will place it where it should be.

I have a feeling that the ones who hacked chat can also read the boards, so this message is for you. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN. You see we as christians may loose a few battles now and then but we have already won the war because we serve a risen savior and a God far bigger and powerful then the one you serve.

This little set back is just that, a little set back. We have seen your kind before and we always get back on our feet, and come back stronger and better then before. So again, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN. We also want you to know that we are praying for you. Yes we pray for those who do these things because the healthy have no need of a physican but you do, you need the Great Physican and we pray you come to a faith in Christ as we have so you can know this power and love in your lives.

You have gone to a lot of trouble for nothing. I'm sure your having a good laugh at all of this but again just in case you missed it the first two times...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN.

I know one of you..BlackE...to you I say you may have slowed us down for a time but you didn't stop us and you never will.

So why don't you get a real job, and be respectfull. You may not like what we do, but we are going to do it until Jesus come. and we are here to stay....so once more....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

What happened? I can't even get in the chat room, under Laura or Mazie.

Not sure what name I am here, can't get back as Laura on the boards lol.

Been away all day and evening. When did this happen?

Guest womanafterGod
I wasn't sure where to post this but this seemed like a good place. If it's not in the right place I trust my brothers and sisters that are board mods will place it where it should be.

I have a feeling that the ones who hacked chat can also read the boards, so this message is for you. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN. You see we as christians may loose a few battles now and then but we have already won the war because we serve a risen savior and a God far bigger and powerful then the one you serve.

This little set back is just that, a little set back. We have seen your kind before and we always get back on our feet, and come back stronger and better then before. So again, YOUR NOT GOING TO WIN. We also want you to know that we are praying for you. Yes we pray for those who do these things because the healthy have no need of a physican but you do, you need the Great Physican and we pray you come to a faith in Christ as we have so you can know this power and love in your lives.

You have gone to a lot of trouble for nothing. I'm sure your having a good laugh at all of this but again just in case you missed it the first two times...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN.

I know one of you..BlackE...to you I say you may have slowed us down for a time but you didn't stop us and you never will.

So why don't you get a real job, and be respectfull. You may not like what we do, but we are going to do it until Jesus come. and we are here to stay....so once more....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

:thumbsup::emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  06/24/1971

Gonna post this here as well since it probably got zapped with those childish posts earlier....all you who are attacking Christian sites like this one....read Isaiah 59. The Lord is the Alpha and the Omega...the Creator and the Destroyer....He gives and He takes away...whether you acknowledge His existence or not.....the clay pot may not believe in the potter, but it doesn't mean it won't be broken once it hardens to a point where it can't be reshaped into a vessel that serves the potter's will.......mock His children, be they Gentile or those of Judea, and know that the path that you are choosing is one that only leads to destruction. By attacking these sites you are only demonstrating the bondage that is in your own lives. Know His truth and know true freedom...true Joy...that is not bound by the temporary circumstances of this world. God loves you and brings you to these sites for a reason. I will pray for you that the veil of deception be lifted from your eyes. In Jesus name, Amen.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

:noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/10/1978

Gonna post this here as well since it probably got zapped with those childish posts earlier....all you who are attacking Christian sites like this one....read Isaiah 59. The Lord is the Alpha and the Omega...the Creator and the Destroyer....He gives and He takes away...whether you acknowledge His existence or not.....the clay pot may not believe in the potter, but it doesn't mean it won't be broken once it hardens to a point where it can't be reshaped into a vessel that serves the potter's will.......mock His children, be they Gentile or those of Judea, and know that the path that you are choosing is one that only leads to destruction. By attacking these sites you are only demonstrating the bondage that is in your own lives. Know His truth and know true freedom...true Joy...that is not bound by the temporary circumstances of this world. God loves you and brings you to these sites for a reason. I will pray for you that the veil of deception be lifted from your eyes. In Jesus name, Amen.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Mods,

Don't be mad at me for all my reports.

I was hoping one of them would be seen.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Mods,

Don't be mad at me for all my reports.

I was hoping one of them would be seen.

We're never mad about post reports. :wub: When you come back from watching a bit of TV and find 26 post reports waiting for you, you get the idea that you have been missed...LOL!

Thanks Everyone! Sorry it took so long to get that garbage off the boards.

IR :noidea:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1