• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

Words reached my ears in mid-August of this year, from sources foreign to the American press, that the People's Republic of China intends to invade the island nation of Taiwan "sometime in early October."  This attack would be preceded by internal meetings and consultations on the part of aggressor nations.

The predicted meetings have either happened or are in progress as I write.  Some of these events have been carried by media news, but have been interpreted differently so as to fog the understanding of the American public.   News coming out of China and North Korea suggest their military is ready for ... something other than a parade.

The consequence to Americans will be extreme shortages.   For example, toilet paper will become rare.  Buy all you can now or even better buy a bidet.  Those devices aren't common or held on store shelves in great numbers so its wise to buy now.  I did.  Buy extra laundry and dish soap.  Buy extra pet food.  Most of our pet food comes from China.  While these items are manufactured in the US their initial scarcity may cause distress for the average family.

If you have items that have been needing repair DO IT NOW.   If you've been thinking of buying something you need or want, DO IT NOW.   We may not be able to acquire these things easily in the months to come.

Whether you accept this or not is irrelevant to me.  I have followed my own advice; bought a bidet, performed needed repairs and even bought a newer used car.  In some cases, repairs I didn't know I needed suddenly became immediately necessary.   My wife and I have made and are making appointments for personal matters such as dentist visits and preventative doctor visits.

The news I received was personally distressing and continues to be so.  If hostilities commence between China and Taiwan in the east and Russia and Ukraine in the west our future will rapidly become very dark.  Many young men will die on both sides.  

This is a thing I do not wish and I must make it very clear to you, dear reader, that I am very hopeful what I've heard NEVER comes to pass.  

Circumstances that have arisen since I first heard about it do seem to confirm the possibility of war - not just a few skirmishes.

War abroad will mean shortages at home.  

Get ready.  Buy stuff you'll use anyway, just stockpile it for now.  Don't waste time or money buying stuff or doing things that won't be practical six months from now.

Before during and after you do anything PRAY like you've never prayed before.

Perhaps God will have mercy to avert war. Perhaps wisdom among men will blossom as a love of peace rather than love of war.  Perhaps I'm wrong and what I've heard will not come to pass.  

I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.  

As a resident of Florida I'm well experienced with approaching monster storms and know the attitude.   Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Maybe we'll dodge a bullet and Christmas this year will be a kind one.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

PS  My sources are PERSONAL SOURCES, not something I read on the internet and not some diabetic vision or dream received from eating too much sugar.  My sources have ears within the Moscow KGB.  As we all know, Moscow is as adroit at lying as Washington, DC.  Maybe it's all wrong.  I hope so.  But it's there nonetheless.  We will see, won't we?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,332
  • Content Per Day:  2.82

Maybe why China is showing off all the jets flying near Taiwan and all the ships too.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.78

On 9/15/2023 at 8:37 AM, choir loft said:

our future will rapidly become very dark.

The US isn't going to do anything and China knows that.

The biden admin will says a few blah, blah, blahs in the news media and that'll be about it.

China owns biden so when they invade Taiwan, biden has been well paid to not say or do much.

This will just be more wars and rumors of war and won't result in WW3

That comes later when about half of the earth's population dies due to nuclear war...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

War is never predictable, either in its timing or in its outcome.

7 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

The US isn't going to do anything and China knows that.

The biden admin will says a few blah, blah, blahs in the news media and that'll be about it.

China owns biden so when they invade Taiwan, biden has been well paid to not say or do much.

This will just be more wars and rumors of war and won't result in WW3

That comes later when about half of the earth's population dies due to nuclear war...

We shall see.........

I'm not making my remarks here based upon anything seen or read on the internet, TV, tea leaves, spiritual revelation, magazine article or newspaper story.

It's bad enough trying to pass along really really bad news without having to justify it with sources that might make the words seem even stranger than they are.  Nevertheless the sources are quite certain and very trustworthy.

The reader needs to prepare for extreme shortages of extended duration.  Things like toilet paper, pet food, and repair parts may not be available for a long time.  Christmas will be very strange this year.   

If you've been thinking of repairing an item, DO IT NOW.  Don't put it off.   

If you've been thinking of buying something whether it be a refrigerator on the verge of failure, or a car or even a new pair of shoes, DO IT NOW.  Don't put it off.  (My old car suffered a major failure....so I bought a newer used car - the day before the UAW strike.   I even bought a new pair of shoes I'd been thinking about getting.)

If you want to buy Christmas gifts, don't wait - DO IT NOW.

There may not be an opportunity to do it in ways we have done it before.

Finally, I wish to repeat that it's my hope every single thing I've written won't happen by early October.   I'd rather it didn't happen at all.   I sincerely hope I'm very wrong about all of it.

But I don't think so.....soberly considering what I've learned....I don't think so at all.  In these past few days I'm more certain of what's coming than ever before.

PLEASE consider what I've written.   If you haven't bought a large stock of toilet paper, buy more.   If you think you've got enough BUY MORE.   If you use pet food, buy more.  If you think you've got enough of that BUY MORE.

This is not a joke.   If you buy these things you'll probably use them anyway.  Right?   BUY MORE NOW.

That's me, hollering from the choir loft....

Edited by choir loft

1 hour ago, FJK said:

War is never predictable, either in its timing or in its outcome.

I understand completely what you're saying.

I can quote numerous world leaders of the past that agree with what you say and even a few that refute it.

BUT THESE ARE DAYS WHEN NOBODY SPEAKS OF PEACE.    NOBODY.

War is certain.  Hell is coming on the back of sudden death and destruction.    We'll feel the effects here at home in the form of shortages.

By Christmas many will weep for lost sons and brothers and fathers with whom they thought they'd celebrate the holidays.

I hate the situation mostly because our leaders, the whole self-serving insane mentally challenged partisan lot of them.   They have caused many a good young man to die in the past and will cause the loss of many more.......very soon.  Nobody works for peace.  Nobody wants it.

Washington, Bejing and Moscow and want war and more of it.   We who are caught in the middle, including citizens of all those nations, DO NOT want war.  I know.  I've spoken to them all - face to face and man to man.  

The worst thing about war is that the ones who are asked to sacrifice the most for it are the ones who want it least.  (You can quote ME on that one.)

Many wars are indeed predictable.   So is the one that's coming.

I was told early October.   Today is September 23rd.   That means we've got barely three weeks of relative peace remaining to us.    So....I went out and made an appointment with my dentist to get dental work done that I've been delaying.   I'm buying a lot of extra consumable stuff...like a bidet, toilet paper, pet food, etc.  I'm following my own advice.  Please consider doing it too.

Watch and learn, pilgrim.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft... 

Edited by choir loft

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93

Most toilet paper is manufactured locally. People do tend to hoard it in emergencies for "reasons".

35 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Most toilet paper is manufactured locally. People do tend to hoard it in emergencies for "reasons".

We don't have an toilet paper manufacturing plants in our area... so it has to be shipped in.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93

3 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

We don't have an toilet paper manufacturing plants in our area... so it has to be shipped in.

I should have used domestically produced, not locally.

The OP is suggesting that supply chain issues would cause a problem for paper products, but I'm not aware of a significant import of paper goods from China (I'm sure there are some, just not things like TP).

Edited by teddyv

Yeah, the CCP makes cheap wiping products... stuff gets all over your hands and you have to wash and disinfect.

Really nasty stuff ya know :13: