IGNORED

WAR IN OCTOBER

choir loft

Guest AFlameOfFire
4 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, AFlameOfFire.

Salts are just chemical combinations, usually formed from a metallic acid and a base. Regular "table salt" is sodium chloride (NaCl) formed from sodium metal and chlorine, both of which separately would be poisonous to humans. There are several other salts, some of which supply needed nutrients, such as potassium chloride (KCl). Some are more soluable than others; that is, they dissolve in water better than others.

These trace salts are found in different concentrations in different lakes and seas around the world. It all depends on what a person's body needs as to what will taste the "best" to that individual. If one is craving a particular mineral, one will think a salt formed from that mineral will taste like the best salt ever!

It really depends upon the content of the sea floor or lake bed and the minerals leached into the sea or lake from surrounding rivers and streams.

According to North Country Organics, the chemical content of Redmond's Salt is ...

REDMOND NATURAL TRACE. MINERAL SALT ANALYSIS. Chemical Analysis Avg. Max. Min. Sodium Chloride. 93%. 96%. 91%. Calcium. 0.55%. 0.85%. 0.35%. Copper. 3 ppm (parts per million).

Thank you for that, very informative Retrobyter, much appreciated.

I have only heard rumors that Nu Salt and Morton's salt are both funded by Bill Gates also.  So its more than just one thing I suppose. Anything even rumored to have his hands in it I flee from. Except this computer (I am too technically challenged to have a wide variety of choices) 

Guest AFlameOfFire
8 hours ago, choir loft said:

Of course He said that.   

Does that mean we are to WELCOME war and destruction and to worship it?

How did my post agreeing with Christ's "wars and rumours of wars"  give you the above impression?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,211
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  99

On the topic of dietary iodine, it's present in animal proteins and marine vegetables, so we acquire it from food we eat. Examples of food containing iodine:

Chicken... fish... dairy products (especially eggs)... seaweed... and fruits like strawberries and pineapple. Iodine is required by the thyroid gland to produce hormones, so it's important for our health. 

Guest AFlameOfFire
36 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

On the topic of dietary iodine, it's present in animal proteins and marine vegetables, so we acquire it from food we eat. Examples of food containing iodine:

Chicken... fish... dairy products (especially eggs)... seaweed... and fruits like strawberries and pineapple. Iodine is required by the thyroid gland to produce hormones, so it's important for our health. 

I didnt know it was in both strawberries and pineapple too Marathoner  (two of my very favorite fruits outside of mangos) that is good to know.

Must be the reason I crave those above all other fruits. At least when I was able to eat fruit, because I have been on this carnivore diet for 3 months. Regardless, nothings much working beyond the initial water loss thats typical from the start of most diets. And iodine does help with a slow thyroid I heard,  So it could be I need some extra iodine and should start chugging some Lugol's or fetch me some seaweed. 

I cant see how I can be low on this carnivore diet we go through 6 dozen eggs a week on this thing. But cant have strawberries or pineapple for now.

I wonder if I am getting enough that way? Know the math on how many eggs and the correct amount of iodine in them for a person?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,211
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  99

5 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I didnt know it was in both strawberries and pineapple too Marathoner  (two of my very favorite fruits outside of mangos) that is good to know.

Must be the reason I crave those above all other fruits. At least when I was able to eat fruit, because I have been on this carnivore diet for 3 months. Regardless, nothings much working beyond the initial water loss thats typical from the start of most diets. And iodine does help with a slow thyroid I heard,  So it could be I need some extra iodine and should start chugging some Lugol's or fetch me some seaweed. 

I cant see how I can be low on this carnivore diet we go through 6 dozen eggs a week on this thing. But cant have strawberries or pineapple for now.

I wonder if I am getting enough that way? Know the math on how many eggs and the correct amount of iodine in them for a person?

One large chicken egg contains approximately 16% of the recommended daily value of iodine. 

Ten grams of nori seaweed contains 150% of the daily value of iodine. Figures are approximate.

Guest AFlameOfFire
57 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

One large chicken egg contains approximately 16% of the recommended daily value of iodine. 

Ten grams of nori seaweed contains 150% of the daily value of iodine. Figures are approximate.

Good to know, thanks for that, much appreciated Marathoner

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

@choir loft

Back to the Topic at hand-I too heard the same ,was told "September/October" from personal friend in the UK,also credible govt affiliations.....

So,although I don't dwell on "what ifs" I too am in Florida and " if" a storm warning in announced  I am already about as prepared as a person could be so" Thanks for sharing"

There's alot to be concerned about,especially with the current Administration or should I say" lack of".... our Country should be prepared for anything,always and we are simply NOT

Be Blessed,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 9/29/2023 at 4:35 PM, AFlameOfFire said:

How did my post agreeing with Christ's "wars and rumours of wars"  give you the above impression?

Because most who quote it, not necessarily you, hold to a double standard

On one hand, they quote scripture like a religious slogan - buzz words that they themselves do not understand.

On the other hand, they stand and honor the government, our government, that makes war upon innocent people, destroys nations that did not attack us and upholds the financial empire of mega corporations that enslave us at home and abroad.  I have seen this with my own eyes - directly and personally. It's a vile and despicable thing the reality of which most Americans deny.

Read my posts.   

They are intended to shed light upon the current international and domestic situation, which is a breeding ground for present and future wars - all designed and motivated by Washington DC and those who rule over it.

Jesus' words invoke notions of peace and a desire for it, yet those who quote it will, at the same time, often pledge their allegiance to a corrupt and militarized government, sing the anthem of it and honor the troops who as agents of the government provide destruction and death to those who oppose it.  Which is it, dear friend?

One cannot hold to a double standard.

Either one will love and embrace Christ, who warned us against loving war, or one will openly embrace that which is the author and enabler of war - meaning the government, meaning ourselves.  The issue is love of war vs. love of peace.

Today FEW Americans want peace.  

Violence is destroying our cities and nobody does ANYTHING about it.  It is a judgment against us, a plague we have invited upon ourselves.  We have denied God and turned our collective backs upon Him.  As we have collectively told Him to hit the road, so He has left us to our own devices.  How's that working for us?

As a people we support our troops who carry their guns to war, yet at home we cry out against those who hold guns to protect themselves, their families and their property.  Do you not see the hypocrisy and confusion of our nation?   We stagger about confused and insane - like a man who's been hit in the head by a board.  

Nobody wants peace.

Reminding us of the words of Christ is of value.  There will indeed be wars.  The real question is WHY.

The answer to WHY can be found in John 3:19.   Read it.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,499
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, choir loft said:

On one hand, they quote scripture like a religious slogan - buzz words that they themselves do not understand.

On the other hand, they stand and honor the government, our government, that makes war upon innocent people, destroys nations that did not attack us and upholds the financial empire of mega corporations that enslave us at home and abroad.  I have seen this with my own eyes - directly and personally. It's a vile and despicable thing the reality of which most Americans deny.

Read my posts.   

They are intended to shed light upon the current international and domestic situation, which is a breeding ground for present and future wars - all designed and motivated by Washington DC and those who rule over it.

Jesus' words invoke notions of peace and a desire for it, yet those who quote it will, at the same time, often pledge their allegiance to a corrupt and militarized government, sing the anthem of it and honor the troops who as agents of the government provide destruction and death to those who oppose it.  Which is it, dear friend?

One cannot hold to a double standard.

Either one will love and embrace Christ, who warned us against loving war, or one will openly embrace that which is the author and enabler of war - meaning the government, meaning ourselves.  The issue is love of war vs. love of peace.

Today FEW Americans want peace.  

Violence is destroying our cities and nobody does ANYTHING about it.  It is a judgment against us, a plague we have invited upon ourselves.  We have denied God and turned our collective backs upon Him.  As we have collectively told Him to hit the road, so He has left us to our own devices.  How's that working for us?

As a people we support our troops who carry their guns to war, yet at home we cry out against those who hold guns to protect themselves, their families and their property.  Do you not see the hypocrisy and confusion of our nation?   We stagger about confused and insane - like a man who's been hit in the head by a board.  

Nobody wants peace.

Reminding us of the words of Christ is of value.  There will indeed be wars.  The real question is WHY.

The answer to WHY can be found in John 3:19.   Read it.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

I feel you and do not take this as I am criticizing your thoughts, but it was not always this way in our country. Yes, from our founding, we did make some grievous mistakes, and it was thought we had a manifest destiny. I am a twenty-year military veteran and served in Vietnam. My secular thinking (not Christian thinking and obedience) and opinions have changed somewhat.

I have asked myself; would I volunteer to serve in the military today as a patriot? Constitutionally, our military forces serve only one designated purpose and role: to defend our nation and borders. It has expanded to be the global police force, empire building, political and personal agendas, ideology, and control.

I look at the history of our founding and nation. The Lord created the “nations” and the boundaries thereof at the Tower of Babel dispersion. No country, including Israel, has ever been formed without blood spilling. Examining our military successes from WW II to the Revolutionary War is intriguing. Then, from the end of WW II to the present, we fought all the wars and skirmishes globally and domestically, including the domestic war on drugs.

Since WW II, Korea, Vietnam, the Middle East, the Balkans, and everywhere else we stuck our nose into, what did we gain and lose? Not a single victory. There may be a lesson there.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I realize the history and change in our pledge. Our people and government have taken God out of everywhere; what are we to expect?

I would quote some scripture such as Danial 2:21, Proverbs 29:2, 1 Timothy 2:1-5, but I do not want to be labeled as “cherry picking.”

If we live in the last days, which I believe we are, these national changes with lawlessness abounding should be expected.

Guest AFlameOfFire
5 hours ago, choir loft said:

I gotcha.