IGNORED

12 Reasons I Know that I am Eternally Secure (I am a Child of God)!

Vine Abider

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Sower said:

Actually DeighAnn, I do not know of anyone, anyone,  who is a believer that thinks like you said, (like a duck to water :() or others here on the non stop osas bashing club has  said. You really have no idea what goes on in my mind and heart, what I and the other 99.99% of members believe, here on this forum and elsewhere. We all do not fit into your (and others) assumed understanding of osas. You shouldn't group everyone based on what few people you know compared to the millions of believers, or watch the televangelist mentalities.

Because you believe you can lose your adoption gift from God  you can not grasp what I believe and know, because you haven't accepted God's grace and mercy to hold on to you, to say nothing of his faithfulness to keep that which we have committed to him. God, my Abba father, and I are in this together. He adopted me, as a son, who will never leave me nor forsake me. His word makes that clear. That is a solid truth, scriptural, that I hold in great esteem, that you do not comprehend as the way you believe. The joy to know, he is always there, receiving glory when I praise him, and also when I fall, he picks me up and and cares for me, be it comfort or discipline/chastisement or instruction. Even if I tried  I wouldn't get away with continual sin because God has ways (remember the fear of the Lord?) to bring up a child, not man's ways, and his love is forever. Eternal.  I don't WANT to get away with sin. I believe this is something you understand, not desiring to sin, (as I have seen your replies in other threads), and the shame felt when you do sin. And you do sin like we all sin, as God/scripture has said. I also remember you said I worried too much over my sins. No one has ever told me that before.

I do not feel threatened by your beliefs, such as the possibility of becoming lost again. I have discussed this yrs before with others with your belief. I always ask, if you sin a sin(s), how many times does the bible say  you can sin before you lose your salvation? And if you do lose it, how do you know? But if you believe you may have lost it, what does the bible say to do to get re-saved? Or can we? Are we granted to do this more than once? What scriptures deal with this.

I look forward to the answers. If we can get re-saved, then it will be as good as being in the osas club. Call it the re-saved club :). So, do you know any that believe as you do that has lost their salvation, became lost, again, then re-saved. How does that work.  And does the bible address those who lose their salvation, as is that the end, just the one shot?

Thank you DeighAnn...

PROVING and REBUKE to you and all the rest of the crowd FOR CHOOSING A LIE OVER THE TRUTH

1And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts,

Hear ye the word of the LORD;

Thus saith the Lord GOD;

Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.

Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith and the LORD hath not sent them and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.

And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.

Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,

And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

As you can see, all the daubing with untempered mortar in the world ISN'T GOING to change the FACT you are choosing a DOCTRINE that GOD HIMSELF, WITH THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH, SAYS is BAD,

No matter OUR PERSONAL feelings 

BOTTOM LINE IS and there is really no way to get around it you ARE choosing your own righteousness over THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD

and don't seem to get that YOUR righteousness is AS FILTHY RAGS before the Lord

I AM SURE the words 'you don't understand and/or that isn't what He meant and/or that is to a different people and/or one of the MANY excuses the wisdom of man has already invented' will come forth, but the CHOICE is yours to make...

Promise LIFE or give the words of God. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

That would explain why you equate those verses with possibly loosing one's eternal salvation. A large percentage of Christians, including myself, see the kingdom reign as being 1,000 years, as discussed in Revelation 20:1-6.

Good Lord.

Pray tell, why wouldn't "the kingdom of God" in Gal 5:19-21 and 1Cor 9-11 refer to Heaven and eternal salvation?

7 hours ago, Sower said:

And you do sin like we all sin, as God/scripture has said. I also remember you said I worried too much over my sins. No one has ever told me that before.

HE DIED ON THE CROSS so that YOUR SINS could be made clean the second you repented of them

USED TO BE you had to take the best animal of your flock and go to the temple and confess to a priest and SLIT that animals throat and NEVER WERE ABLE to go into the HOLY OF HOLIES

THOSE people had to WORRY about their sins and how long it took to GET TO THE POINT their sins could even be forgiven and on top of that they didn't have the BLOOD of the LAMB of GOD.  

WE on the other hand can have REPENTANCE and find FORGIVENESS and be WASHED CLEAN at OUR KNEES.

7 hours ago, Sower said:

I look forward to the answers. If we can get re-saved, then it will be as good as being in the osas club. Call it the re-saved club :). So, do you know any that believe as you do that has lost their salvation, became lost, again, then re-saved. How does that work.  And does the bible address those who lose their salvation, as is that the end, just the one shot?

Thank you DeighAnn...

I didnt know if you wanted ME to answer all those questions of not. 

As for re saved no, there is none of that

26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. Heb 10

1Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3And this will we do, if God permit.

4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit,

5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

7For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:

8But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned. Heb 6

I don't know how far that 'falling away' actually is...neither did the Nations of Israel...but once you reach that point...just as the blessings so the cursing's...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,472
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

12 hours ago, Jaydub said:

can you please explain to me what you mean here

thanks

In Revelation 20 the kingdom is discussed as being 1,000 years. That is a specific time frame, not eternal.

2 hours ago, Buzzard3 said:

Good Lord.

Pray tell, why wouldn't "the kingdom of God" in Gal 5:19-21 and 1Cor 9-11 refer to Heaven and eternal salvation?

In Revelation 20 the kingdom is referred to as a thousand years, that is, a specific time frame which is not eternal.

11 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Finding Scripture that says we can perish is like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Many of these have to do with Kingdom rewards and losses.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

23 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

In Revelation 20 the kingdom is referred to as a thousand years

So says you, but the word "kingdom" doesn't even appear in Rev 20, let alone "the kingdom of God".  

So far you've presented zero evidence that supports your claim that "the kingdom of God" in Gal 5:19-21 and 1Cor 9-11 refers to the "thousand years" in Rev 20.

Furthermore, you didn't answer my question, so I'll try again:  Why wouldn't "the kingdom of God" in Gal 5:19-21 and 1Cor 9-11 refer to Heaven and eternal salvation?

Edited by Buzzard3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.56

8 hours ago, Sower said:

So much twisting my words and never answering a direct question, is answering.

Some question  gender strife when asked in a way that opposes the credibility of God's Word.  Hence the reason some questions go unanswered, and for good reason!

8 hours ago, Sower said:

preaching to an imaginary crowd.

Actually, there is a remnant that is very interested in knowing the whole counsel of God as they seek to follow Him as Dear Children after having been converted and have become as a child that... simply accepts what the Lord says, ALL of what He says.

8 hours ago, Sower said:

I as a catholic, believed as you do.

That's hilarious! :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon::24:

No, I have nothing to do with the catholic cult and I don't believe like they do... I believe like Jesus does, based on His Word!

One would have to accept the whole counsel of God to understand, those that don't... don't.

Meanwhile... I notice you have no snappy come back for
God is NOT mocked, what we sow is what we reap - if we sow to the flesh we shall of the flesh reap corruption. (Gal 6:7,8)
That's of course because it's irrefutable

Unless of course one wants to mock God!

Edited by Stan Murff

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,267
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

PROVING and REBUKE to you and all the rest of the crowd FOR CHOOSING A LIE OVER THE TRUTH

I'm sure this reply came from your heart, DeighAnn.
May God bless you in your journey to learn the truth vs our own truth we struggle with so much, myself included.
And thank you again for your gracious replys...

PS;
You may want to inform Stan of your scripture posted;

Replying to me you said; quote,

"As for re saved no, there is none of that

26 For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries"  Heb 10