• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,482
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus will be ruling on this earth by 2033. 

Well I hope so!  However, every single prediction of any date that I've know to have ever been made on such things, has not come to pass. (granted, you didn't give a specific date - just the by 2033 timeframe)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,105
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Well I hope so!  However, every single prediction of any date that I've know to have ever been made on such things, has not come to pass. (granted, you didn't give a specific date - just the by 2033 timeframe)

As I showed, us not knowing the Day nor Hour has been taken out of its contextual meaning. Anyone trying to guess the Raptures exact day should not be listened unto, but pointing to the season is of course not picking a date. Jesus stated no one can know the day nor hour, then says in the parable of the fig tree we can and should know "The Season" by the signs. Jesus was merely letting us know that the Rapture ends the Church Age Harvest. (without saying it)

1.) Feast of Passover (Jesus died on Passover)

2.) Feast of Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin)

3.) Feast of First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave)

4.) Feast of Weeks ( We are now in this "Summer Harvest" so to speak, it was all alone on the calendar just as the Time of the Gentiles is all alone on God's agenda, unlike the Three Spring Feasts and Three Fall Feasts.

5.) Feast of Trumps (This will be Jesus ending the Summer Harvest/Church Age)

6.) Feast of Atonement (Who has to ATONE according to Dan. 9:24-27 before the Kingdom Age can come in? Israel, and we see this in Zech. 13:8-9 just before the DOTL falls in Zech. 14:1-2. then Jesus returns in Zech. 14:3.)

7.) Feat of Tabernacles (To tabernacle means to Dwell with God and Jesus ruling with Israel who repents by Faith before he returns, thus Israel will dwell with God/Jesus.)

God did not leave us blind, we just had people trying to predict what God was never going to reveal until the End Times, NASA only saw Apophis in 2004, so no one could put anything together before that point in time. 

These 7 Feasts were called Holy Convocations or in English it would mean Dress Rehearsals, so Israel's 7 Feasts were dress rehearsals to their future. And looking at the first three feasts this should make sense, then looking at feast #4 we can see the church Age Harvest of souls. Lastly we know if God brought the first three to pass, he's going to finish up the summer harvest and bring the last three feasts to pass also.

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,057
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

On 10/7/2023 at 8:55 PM, Revelation Man said:

I do not know your Rapture TIMING position off hand, but this is why the understanding of the Raptures timing has to be correct.  There are no souls that is being spoken about here in Rev. 20:4 except the souls who have yet to be raised and judged, the Pre Trib Rapture has seen those people already raised, we see them in Rev. 19:6-17 Marrying the Lamb then returning with the Lamb. We see them also in Rev. 4:4, 5:9 and 7:9-16, which all happen after the Marriage as seen in Rev. 19. So, you are taking the AND in which John used 1200 times in the book of Revelation, because he was seeing the visions so fast, and kind of inferring that John is speaking about different sub-sets, he is not doing that here imho, he's describing ONE GROUP of people who died as Martyrs during the 70th week, mostly during the last 3.5 years. He saw the Souls that were BEHEADED (Murdered) for the witness of God AND Jesus who are both God of course. And they also did not take the Mark of the Beast These are all 70th week Martyrs. The Bride returns with Jesus in Rev. 19.

So, since and is used 1200 times in 20 plus chapters, we can take that as a style that John needed to use, he was seeing the visions in quick succession and writing and, and, and, and, over and over, because the visions were coming, boom, boom, boom, boom. he says over and over, THAT HE SAW........SAW.....SAW........SAW. He was merely writing the visions he saw, not saying these were different categories, in my opinion.

So, if we get the Rapture correct, from my perspective, those from Stephens time have already been judged, married the Lamb, and returned with Jesus as Rev. 19. shows us.

The Jews are raised at the 2nd coming, but its a given Daniel and the other Jews will be a part pf the Kingdom Age, but not the Church/Bride. Anyway, I think all of these ANDS are just John writing in a fashion because the visions are coming at him very fast and he says and I saw, and I saw, and I saw, over and over.

As per THE NUMBER, 5 of 10 Virgins will be left, so since there are 2 Billion Christians on this earth I see it as 1 Billion Raptured pre trib. The rest will go through the 70th week. Some will become those Martyrs. Many sadly will take the Mark of the Beast. 

Okay. We all have our way of dealing with language. I understand that the greatest mind of the universe wrote this and He used the conjunctions as much as He dealt with a "jot" and "tittle". But I do see your argument.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

The location of New Jerusalem can be seen in the below thread that deals with the size of New Jerusalem:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/265779-the-size-of-new-jerusalem/

The calculation is done with Jerusalem and the center. There are a lot of correlations with other places on the globe. In reality though I believe that actual New Jerusalem will be in a different dimensions and relate to life after death.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  12.12
  • Days Won:  31

On 10/6/2023 at 3:19 PM, angels4u said:

I think during the Millennial  it will not be on earth but on the New Earth it will be on earth?

@angels4u Things will be a lot different, after the Lord intervenes.

Meanwhile we serve Him now in the Gospel, by His grace.