• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,389
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

By Worthy News’ George Whitten and Stefan J. Bos

GAZA (Worthy News) – Palestinian militant group Hamas, designated as a terrorist organization by most Western countries, said Saturday that nine of the hostages it is holding have been killed in the past 24 hours in Israeli airstrikes on the Gaza Strip.

Hamas said four of those killed were foreign nationals. It claimed their deaths resulted from Israeli bombardment of areas where the hostages were being held.

Hamas, which has been showing babies and toddlers among hostages in recent videos, had earlier reported 13 hostage deaths, also blaming the Israeli bombardment.

The Israel Defense Force (IDF) said earlier on Saturday that over 120 hostages were being held by Hamas in Gaza and accused the group of using them and innocent Palestinians as human shields.

The IDF has intensified strikes on the besieged strip since the terror attacks that killed more than 1,300 people in Israel.

They are viewed by Israel’s government as the deadliest massacres since the Holocaust, also known as the Shoah.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

It's interesting to me that Hamas declared that they would kill one prisoner each time Israel bombed Gaza, and now they claim the prisoners were killed in the bombings.  I wonder if they are placing these prisoners in structures they suspect Israel will bomb, allowing them to keep their word and blame Israel?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think the hostages had a chance from the beginning.   I would be shocked if any come back alive.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I have the same concern, but still hold hope that some will be rescued, even if it is just one.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.77
  • Days Won:  1

I wouldn't be surprised if these hostages that Hamas claims to have been killed in the bombings actually died from wounds they received when captured and Hamas is just trying to use their deaths for their own propaganda purposes.

Hamas makes claims and expects people to believe them because they made them, Israel makes claims and backs them up with real evidence that can be examined.

Which side should you believe?