IGNORED

From Gaza to the Golan Heights in 3 Steps.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,484
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

3. God turns Russia away from the Ukraine and brings them (& others down to the Golan heights and deals with them there.

I give it about 3 months. Any thoughts?

I'm not sure what the real incentive is for Russia here.  Sounds very expensive for them, and what would be the gain?  I'm just not seeing a big enough carrot for Putin/Russia here.

Now one piece of it, for Russia, might be when Israel starts supplying larger quantities of nature gas to Europe, but even that, by itself, wouldn't be a carrot worth it IMHO.

To me, the next player to potentially get involved could be Iran - and that would probably stir up the US and possibly Russia to get more involved, since Russia has some military ties to Iran.  Russia has ties to Syria, but that's much smaller potatoes I think.  (hey- carrots & potatoes - the start of a good stew!)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

I'm not sure what the real incentive is for Russia here.  Sounds very expensive for them, and what would be the gain?  I'm just not seeing a big enough carrot for Putin/Russia here.

Now one piece of it, for Russia, might be when Israel starts supplying larger quantities of nature gas to Europe, but even that, by itself, wouldn't be a carrot worth it IMHO.

To me, the next player to potentially get involved could be Iran - and that would probably stir up the US and possibly Russia to get more involved, since Russia has some military ties to Iran.  Russia has ties to Syria, but that's much smaller potatoes I think.  (hey- carrots & potatoes - the start of a good stew!)

Hi VA,

I`m so glad you brought up the need for a good motive.

The Motive.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

`Thus says the Lord God: On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: I will go against a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates-

to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.` (Ez. 38: 10 - 12)

The region that this Russian Federation invades is the Golan Heights near the Syrian border. It is the only place in Israel that does not have walls. The Israelites have turned the once barren land into a fertile region with farms, livestock, vineyards, fruit trees etc.

All good incentives for the invasion, especially with the great deposits of oil.

Recently Israel has discovered oil in the Golan Heights with the potential for over a billion barrels of oil. Also, Russia has only 7% of its land that is arable, the rest is mountains or winters so long that is cannot grow mass crops. The Ukraine is its bread basket and Russia cannot let them join NATO and be its adversary.

The Great Army.

`Persia, Cush, and Phut are with them, all with shield and helmet; Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops - many people are with you.` (Ez. 38: 5 & 6)

This gives us insight into who aligns with Russia.

Iran - ancient Persia.                                                                                                               

Ethiopia - Cush from Ham`s descendants. (Gen. 10: 6)                                                                                 

Libya - Phut also from Ham`s descendants. (Gen. 10: 6)

Turkey - Gomer and Togarmah -  grandsons of Noah and son of Japheth. (Gen. 10: 2 & 3)   Both settled in the region now called Turkey.

Many people - Former Soviet nations.

CIS - Commonwealth of Independent States -

Russia, Ukraine, Byelorussia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan 

Others Republics - Georgia, Estonia, Lithuania, Molova,

The Slavic Nations -

Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Latvia, Belarus,  (some of these)

Scan_20231022.png.afb4e2eb6644ace7a9e7f806bbd15fd9.png

Golan heights detail..jpg

golan-heights.jpg.e1f55447977ee7534655a64919733ace.jpg

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, FJK said:

Of course, God's timing may be very different than what I anticipate and when God wills something

If God wanted to, He could pull our strings like a puppet on a string. Instead, God gave us free will. But He did give us instructions like how we should treat the stranger and our neighbors.

We as a people have failed before. For this He scattered us and now He has gathered us for judgement.

Judgement day is upon us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.61
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

Judgement day is upon us.

That's true, it's impeding, but I think it's a bit of a mistake to try to say when that day will take place in terms of our calendar.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

1. The world turns against Israel. (already happening)

2. Israel wins the war against Hamas.

3. God turns Russia away from the Ukraine and brings them (& others down to the Golan heights and deals with them there.

No, but George Whitten sure has shared some well reasoned useful and educational thoughts within his recent videos right here  on WCF titled  "The Shimchat Torah War"  presented in three parts so far.

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Well I guess I do have a "thought". Not much  of one but;... It could be three hundred or even three thousand years.

What is time to  timeless God whose mercy  is from everlasting to everlasting? I tend not to get into timelines  as pertains to actual calendar time passing by; with the exception of my own life's timeline that is.

I find my soul may be required of me any moment and therefore I need be ready for even this evening being my last in this flesh. If that be the case what  do I have to worry myself over as far as eternal timelines for all things of creation are concerned? Times of the signs will take care of itself with or without my flesh being present.

I am much more concerned with my own personal relationship with Yeshua this day, than the schedule  God the father may have for Yeshua's return and of the times of judgement types to come. 

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

Instead, God gave us free will.

Hi, Not me He didn't. He took me by complete surprise in spite of my will. Though I am freed, I am not of my own freewill in anything to do with my life.

It may be that others do indeed have freewill, but not me not this side of my sanity anyway. I have no real choice to be making, as God the Holy Spirit made that clear, perfectly clear to me.

God was and is faithful to answer prayer rightly asked. I know of those rightly asked and responded to by God prayers from  my grandparents that overcame my own will  in denying God, even His existence.

Praise God that my will be overcome with His promise, His faithfulness to His word.