IGNORED

Can Trump bring Israel peace and safety ?

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

.The king of the north is described as being a vile man  and despicable like Trump ,so I don't expect anyone to worship Trump other than himself.

Calling Trump "despicable" is judging him, and when we call judgment on others we are actually calling judgement on ourselves.  In Matthew 7:1-2 Jesus directly warned about this, we should consider it in all we say and do.

Don't make enemies that will end up with your words and thoughts being rejected without being considered.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

18 minutes ago, FJK said:

Calling Trump "despicable" is judging him, and when we call judgment on others we are actually calling judgement on ourselves.  In Matthew 7:1-2 Jesus directly warned about this, we should consider it in all we say and do.

Don't make enemies that will end up with your words and thoughts being rejected without being considered.

Trump is a despicable person.Any man who brags about how he can go around grabbing women's vaginas because he can is vile.

But in Trump's eyes,he is perfect.As he said,he has never asked God for forgiveness because he doesn't want to involve Gog.

"I am not sure I have," Trump said when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."

Now the moderators are going to believe this is a political topic when it actually isn't.This is about a despicable person becoming the king of the north.If you want to believe the king of the north isn't despicable ,then show his good works .

Daniel 11:21

“The next to come to power will be a despicable man who is not in line for royal succession. He will slip in when least expected and take over the kingdom by flattery and intrigue.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

12 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

But in Trump's eyes,he is perfect.  .........

As are you in yours.

9 minutes ago, FJK said:

As are you in yours.

I've never said I don't ask for forgiveness.

That was Donald Trump who said it.

"I am not sure I have," Trump said when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."

I also would never say nobody else but me can keep Israel safe.Donald Trump is the person who said that and perhaps will be the only common man who ever will.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast is already come.Im waiting for the arrival of the second beast of revelation 13.The one that tries to save Israel and deliver it from its enemies.The armed forces of the north.

OK.  I'll keep watching and praying.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

The second beast is the FP for the world ruler, called the a/c.  He will even set up an image and cause it to speak and order the death of anyone who doesn't bow down to the image.  Rev 13

Something to consider............. The second beast, the beast of the earth, is the Antichrist, though the first beast is certainly an antichrist. The beast of the earth actually dies during or at the end of the great tribulation, or so it appears. This would be before or at the 6th seal.

Daniel 11

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Daniel 12

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

What I want to point out is you are calling the second beast the false prophet and yet it appears that the second beast dies during or at the end of the great tribulation. Of course we also know that the second beast is cast alive into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The point I want to make is the second beast has two horns. I think that there are two people. Just something for you to consider.

49 minutes ago, The Light said:

The point I want to make is the second beast has two horns. I think that there are two people. Just something for you to consider.

Daniel 11:31

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Oh ,there are definitely two people giving orders to the armed forces of the north in Jerusalem for those 42 months.But I'm.thinking both them and their gentile army counts as the second beast.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No where in scripture does it say the king of the north demands worship nor does it say that anyone worships him.The king of the north is described as being a vile man  and despicable like Trump ,so I don't expect anyone to worship Trump other than himself.

Well, it's not the king of the north, it's the willful king that does that. 

Also,the king of the north does not take over Jerusalem ,he gives Israel an army much like the United states has in other countries protecting them.This army would practice the authority of the Israeli government on its behalf .

You missing the idea the beast demands worship, and in fact the beast receives worship...from the whole world?

and the whole world marveled and followed the beast.

and they worshiped the beast,

it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast

the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.

15The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast,

so that the image could speak and cause

all who refused to worship it to be killed.

You are not correct about this.

As for being arrogant.Trump has more than enough arrogance to think of himself as being the only one who can keep Israel safe .That's includes God.You can't get anymore arrogant than Donald Trump.

Not what I said. I said DJT lacks the level of arrogance required to declare himself God, and blaspheme the most high God, and everything that is called God.

That is way more arrogant than DJT. 

I think your dislike clouds the facts and conclusions.

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Well, it's not the king of the north, it's the willful king that does that. 

You missing the idea the beast demands worship, and in fact the beast receives worship...from the whole world?

and the whole world marveled and followed the beast.

and they worshiped the beast,

it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast

the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.

15The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast,

so that the image could speak and cause

all who refused to worship it to be killed.

You are not correct about this.

Not what I said. I said DJT lacks the level of arrogance required to declare himself God, and blaspheme the most high God, and everything that is called God.

That is way more arrogant than DJT. 

I think your dislike clouds the facts and conclusions.

First ,the beast that recieved a deadly wound and was healed is worshiped.It has not demanded worship.People worship it because that's what they love and adore.

Second,it's the second beast that demands worship of the first beast.Its like the USA demanding all Muslim countries except Israel or else.You fight against Israel and you fight against us because we love and adore Israel.

As for the king of the north,He exalts himself above all that is called God or that it worshiped. He exalts himself about all.

How many times have you heard Trump exalt anyone other than himself?

Out of all his speeches,how many times have you heard Trump praise God?

I know of many times Trump has praised himself.Almost every time he opens his mouth .

Daniel 11

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Yes ,I could see Trump doing ALL of this.Causing Jerusalem  to rule over many and even deviding the land like he wanted.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

First ,the beast that recieved a deadly wound and was healed is worshiped.It has not demanded worship.People worship it because that's what they love and adore.

Second,it's the second beast that demands worship of the first beast.

Forced worship on behalf of the 1st beast:

Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast,

so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.

No way of getting around forced worship here. This is a demand of 'worship or die'. It's just too obvious. And it's forced worship of the images of the 1st beast. Forced, forced, forced. It's not free will, It's 'worship or die'. Semantics won't save anyone.

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The mark is forced also; "Get the mark or starve." It's not free will to worship if you aren't allowed to eat unless you prove your allegiance.

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As for the king of the north,He exalts himself above all that is called God or that it worshiped. He exalts himself about all.

How many times have you heard Trump exalt anyone other than himself?

Out of all his speeches,how many times have you heard Trump praise God?

I know of many times Trump has praised himself.Almost every time he opens his mouth .

Again, not what I said. You are talking about a leap with no evidence, just assuming. It's said in scripture the beast is The Assyrian. Daniel makes it clear the beast is from the Mideast. 

I very much doubt accurate conclusions are deduced using evidence from the mouth of a politician made rich though gambling, deceit and mafia ties. 

The only person the beast can be is one who guarantees a 7 year pact already in existence, then breaks the contact halfway through. That's when we will know, not before.