IGNORED

1948 is not a Sign of the Coming of Jesus.

Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/28/2023 at 6:17 AM, Diaste said:

The 1948 restoration of Israel is not a prophetic sign of the nearness of the Return of the King.

When does the bible say Israel is reborn brother? in the LATTER DAYS.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

So, its the biggest prophetic sign of all, because nothing about the end times can come to pass until Israel is back in the land. Now, it is NOT the fig tree parable in Matt. 24:32-35, people get that wrong. So, if that is what you are inferring, that its not a 70 year prophetic sign, you would be correct. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, douggg said:

The kingdom of heaven is singular, and becomes the Kingdom of God when brought to earth at Jesus's Return - to rule over the kingdoms, plural, the nations of this earth.

The earth will not become one nation.   In Revelation 20:8, at the end of the millennium, Satan will one again go out and deceive the nations, plural.

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

I never said the earth becomes one nation.

I said the kingdom of heaven is one kingdom .singular.

Mathew 8:11-12

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

As it is written that many will come from the east and west,

My shortest rt to the kingdom of heaven would be east and I've been thinking of what time would be the best time to make the journey if I could make  it.I would at least like to make it there for the feast of tabernacles if I havent died first.But for all I know,I could die tomorrow.

35 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

When does the bible say Israel is reborn brother? in the LATTER DAYS.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

So, its the biggest prophetic sign of all, because nothing about the end times can come to pass until Israel is back in the land. Now, it is NOT the fig tree parable in Matt. 24:32-35, people get that wrong. So, if that is what you are inferring, that its not a 70 year prophetic sign, you would be correct. 

You fail to understand who this is speaking about that dwells safely.Its not talking about the people who live in that land today who are dropping like flies everyday.Do you think  all of the people who were just butchered by Hamas dwelled safely?

Come on ,be serious.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

33 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I never said the earth becomes one nation.

I said the kingdom of heaven is one kingdom .singular.

Mathew 8:11-12

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

As it is written that many will come from the east and west,

My shortest rt to the kingdom of heaven would be east and I've been thinking of what time would be the best time to make the journey if I could make  it.I would at least like to make it there for the feast of tabernacles if I havent died first.But for all I know,I could die tomorrow.

I was referring to your provided verse of Revelation 11:15.   It had kingdom (singular) of this world, which is wrong.    The kjv has it right as "kingdoms" of this world, plural.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.  kjv

Whatever translation you are using, I would suggest switching to the kjv.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You fail to understand who this is speaking about that dwells safely.Its not talking about the people who live in that land today who are dropping like flies everyday.Do you think  all of the people who were just butchered by Hamas dwelled safely?

Come on ,be serious.

You do not understand how prophecy works sir, and sadly you are not alone. people see Prophecy and do not understand that these things are so far ahead of the times they are from in many cases that the prophet has to try and understand and then relay something he himself can not understand.

So, do you think Ezekiel ever saw Jerusalem without City Ways? Or heard of Babylon, Damascus, or any great city in his day without city walls? Of course not, so when God relayed this message to him by the holy spirit Ezekiel was like, how can I best relay this info God has given me that Israel will be at peace with all her immediate border nation? Then he's like.....BOOM.....If I say Israel lives i  "UNWALLED VILLIAGES" this will denote peace far more than anything I could ever write. Why? Because no great cities in Ezekiel's time would have ever lived in an unwalled environment, that was just unheard of. 

Just like the Euphrates River drying up is metaphoric in nature, no modern army needs that river to dry up to cross it, come on !! But where do the Plagues come from? Angels (200 million) are led by 4 angels bound to a date, as in a year, a month and a certain day, and and hour when plagues will start in that Euphrates River Basin area, again the Beasts confederates who have taken the Mark of the Beast will be killed off by 1/3. Now Seal #6 (which is a Prophetic Utterance) makes much more sense, the wrath of God makes them hide in caves, so thy are in hiding and the 6th Vial gets them to come out of hiding how so? Because drying up the River, from when the "Plagues came" is akin to stopping the Plagues long enough to give Satan, the False Prophet and A.C. time enough to deceive the masses who are in hiding, the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD as the 6th Vial says will gather to fight against God. This its metaphoric in nature, the Plagues came from the Euphrates and the plagues cease as it dries up, long enough to entice them out of their hiding places. 

Why do you think the Pharisees and Scribes, men who spent their whole lives studying the old testament could not see Jesus birth? Because God shows us shadows and metaphors we have to dig deep in order to figure these things out. He did not tell the Jesus would be born on such and such a day, to Mary and Joseph, who would name him Yeshua. He gave subtle prophesies instead which all had to be put together, like him being born in Bethlehem, and a few wise men understood, and the old man in the temple understood. But prophecy us nuanced brother. 

3 hours ago, douggg said:

I was referring to your provided verse of Revelation 11:15.   It had kingdom (singular) of this world, which is wrong.    The kjv has it right as "kingdoms" of this world, plural.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.  kjv

Whatever translation you are using, I would suggest switching to the kjv.

The kjv is about the only version that says kingdoms.I can post about 15 other versions that all say kingdom.

The kjv is wrong.

The kingdom is given to the saints.Not kingdoms.

KJV

Daniel 7

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

I suggest you stop thinking about the kingdoms of this world and think about the kingdom to come.Where it is and what are it's boundaries.I will give you a hint.It was promised to Abraham and his seed.That is seed which is also singular.Not seeds,but seed.

Galatians 3:16

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

You do not understand how prophecy works sir, and sadly you are not alone. people see Prophecy and do not understand that these things are so far ahead of the times they are from in many cases that the prophet has to try and understand and then relay something he himself can not understand.

So, do you think Ezekiel ever saw Jerusalem without City Ways? Or heard of Babylon, Damascus, or any great city in his day without city walls? Of course not, so when God relayed this message to him by the holy spirit Ezekiel was like, how can I best relay this info God has given me that Israel will be at peace with all her immediate border nation? Then he's like.....BOOM.....If I say Israel lives i  "UNWALLED VILLIAGES" this will denote peace far more than anything I could ever write. Why? Because no great cities in Ezekiel's time would have ever lived in an unwalled environment, that was just unheard of. 

Just like the Euphrates River drying up is metaphoric in nature, no modern army needs that river to dry up to cross it, come on !! But where do the Plagues come from? Angels (200 million) are led by 4 angels bound to a date, as in a year, a month and a certain day, and and hour when plagues will start in that Euphrates River Basin area, again the Beasts confederates who have taken the Mark of the Beast will be killed off by 1/3. Now Seal #6 (which is a Prophetic Utterance) makes much more sense, the wrath of God makes them hide in caves, so thy are in hiding and the 6th Vial gets them to come out of hiding how so? Because drying up the River, from when the "Plagues came" is akin to stopping the Plagues long enough to give Satan, the False Prophet and A.C. time enough to deceive the masses who are in hiding, the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD as the 6th Vial says will gather to fight against God. This its metaphoric in nature, the Plagues came from the Euphrates and the plagues cease as it dries up, long enough to entice them out of their hiding places. 

Why do you think the Pharisees and Scribes, men who spent their whole lives studying the old testament could not see Jesus birth? Because God shows us shadows and metaphors we have to dig deep in order to figure these things out. He did not tell the Jesus would be born on such and such a day, to Mary and Joseph, who would name him Yeshua. He gave subtle prophesies instead which all had to be put together, like him being born in Bethlehem, and a few wise men understood, and the old man in the temple understood. But prophecy us nuanced brother. 

I understand perfectly well that the peaceful people Ezekiel wrote will dwell safely in the land of Israel before Gog invades that land in Ezekiel 38 were taken up out of their graves and gatherd by the Lord and given his holy spirit in Ezekiel 37.

What you don't comprehend is the people in Ezekiel 38 have not risen from the dead yet and are still in their graves or some haven't even died yet.

You believe if a Jew moves from one country to another then they have received God's holy spirit.You believe if a Jew follows the beast into the promised land then they dwell safely.That is just plain wrong and you are definitely wrong.You can't get anymore wrong.

26 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The kjv is about the only version that says kingdoms.I can post about 15 other versions that all say kingdom.

The kjv is wrong.

The kingdom is given to the saints.Not kingdoms.

Young's literal translation also says kingdoms.

What is the kingdom of the world does the translation you are using referring to ?    Russia, the EU, China, the USA, Canada, Japan, etc ?

The kingdom of God is one kingdom.  The disagreement is not over that.

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Young's literal translation also says kingdoms.

What is the kingdom of the world does the translation you are using referring to ?    Russia, the EU, China, the USA, Canada, Japan, etc ?

The kingdom of God is one kingdom.  The disagreement is not over that.

You don't know what kingdom is promised to the seed of Abraham?

Kingdom - singular

Exodus 19:6

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

54 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You don't know what kingdom is promised to the seed of Abraham?

Kingdom - singular

Exodus 19:6

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

No, Revelation 11:15 is not referring to the kingdom of God  just ruling over Israel.   When Jesus returns, the kingdom of God will rule over all kingdoms, nations, of this world.