• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

There are no signs or events that will precede the Rapture.

Hi Dannis,

May I suggest there are a few.

1. The Body of Christ corporately has come to maturity in the knowledge of Christ, (truth) (see my mountain of truth in the General Discussions on your thread `Eyes to see and ears to hear.`) (Eph. 4: 13)

2. Israel will be at peace & the nations against it. (Ez. 38: 8)

3. Russia will turn back and get drawn down to the Golan heights. (Ez. 38: 4)

So, when we see Russia tuning back from the Ukraine and heading towards Israel then we know we will be going home. I calculate that to be in February next year. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

None of what you posted says anything about the saints being beaten in the synagogues as Jesus said in the Olivet discourse.

Nor does anything you posted say anything about the saints being persecuted in all the cities of Israel before Christ comes as Jesus said.

Are you paying any attention to Jesus words?

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Jesus said in the synagogues.And in Israel.Not in Niger and Cuba.Jesus is talking about what takes place in Israel,not in China.

I'm talking about the saints in Israel being placed in prison as scripture shows in several different books of the bible.

Daniel 11;33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Do you have one single newsclip of the saints being beaten in the synagogues?

Already said I have no doubts about that.

But I'm going to bow out here.

Thanks for the conversation

Blessings.