• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Revelation 13.

Thanks. There are maybe 5 times the word “Antichristos” is found in the Scriptures, and all only by John. Not in Revelation or any other book. 

And in those 5 times, it speaks not of a specific evil person, but to one who goes against, or does anything against God. 

Certainly, the devil is real, but on the earth are those who practice with a “spirit of the anti-Christ.”

• Group:  Royal Member

2 hours ago, SACREDWARRIOR said:

Hello,

[2Th 2:3 ] 3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for [it will not come] unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

So as you stated the actual TERM anti Christ is only mentioned a few times, but as with JESUS he is referenced by several titles and names throughout scripture.  the above passage indicates that he will be a PERSON as do other references.

Rev 13, again calls the a/c  a "HE" giving him a personification, not just an ethereal  spirit of the times....

Rev 13 also states, his number is THAT OF A MAN...

THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS!!

Clarence

Thanks. And again, I would mention that the few times the word “antichristos” is found speaks to anyone that is against the Christ. 

But you are indeed correct in that there IS a very real PERSON that is “an evil one.” But he is not implied, or merely one that represents an “anti-Christ” spirit. And God had gone to great lengths to identify him (actual person) in the book of Daniel. Rather than us creating a supernatural “boogeyman” coming at the end of time (which is also unscriptural since it is a major part of the unscriptural 7 year tribulation theory created by the Jesuits in the 16th century), God has revealed this REAL person in REAL terms in Daniel 7,8,9 and 11. 

Yet, no one talks about the “little horn” who comes out of pagan Rome. And pagan Rome was slain and its body destroyed before the end of the 5th century to be replaced by papal Rome headed by this “little horn.”

This little horn has done ALL the things against God, His people, His saints since he took power. He even claims infallibility, able to forgive sin, equal to God Himself, on and on. He had broken every commandment and claims the power to change God’s Word!  

Man is looking for this supernatural boogeyman to come, but from God’s point of view, there can not be anyone that does more against Him than the one He has revealed in Daniel. He did not mince words about this evil one, nor was He ambiguous or vague in revealing his identity. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Thanks. And again, I would mention that the few times the word “antichristos” is found speaks to anyone that is against the Christ. 

But you are indeed correct in that there IS a very real PERSON that is “an evil one.” But he is not implied, or merely one that represents an “anti-Christ” spirit. And God had gone to great lengths to identify him (actual person) in the book of Daniel. Rather than us creating a supernatural “boogeyman” coming at the end of time (which is also unscriptural since it is a major part of the unscriptural 7 year tribulation theory created by the Jesuits in the 16th century), God has revealed this REAL person in REAL terms in Daniel 7,8,9 and 11. 

Yet, no one talks about the “little horn” who comes out of pagan Rome. And pagan Rome was slain and its body destroyed before the end of the 5th century to be replaced by papal Rome headed by this “little horn.”

This little horn has done ALL the things against God, His people, His saints since he took power. He even claims infallibility, able to forgive sin, equal to God Himself, on and on. He had broken every commandment and claims the power to change God’s Word!  

Man is looking for this supernatural boogeyman to come, but from God’s point of view, there can not be anyone that does more against Him than the one He has revealed in Daniel. He did not mince words about this evil one, nor was He ambiguous or vague in revealing his identity. 

So you saying that this king of fierce countenance who kills the saints is not biblical?

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you saying that this king of fierce countenance who kills the saints is not biblical?

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

First, I thought you were done responding to my posts. 

But that is fine. It is not uncommon for people to see things differently. 

I am not sure how you could come away from reading my response about the anti/Christ as “not being biblical.” Of course he is in the Scriptures!

But the verses of you just quoted is indeed the “evil one.” But what I have been saying is that God had identified him quite clearly as “the little horn.” 

God has revealed him in Daniel 7,8,9 and 11. There is no “anti-Christ” boogeyman coming at the end of time. But this very real anti-Christ figure has a clear title given to him by God - the little horn is the papacy that sits atop the 4th beast kingdom of papal Rome. 

So yes, he definitely is biblical, and is very real! He came out of pagan Rome after the Cross. He rose to power over the 400 years when pagan Rome was destroyed and it was replaced by papal Rome. 

Pagan Rome was the 4th beast kingdom of the 4 kingdoms in Nebuchadnezzar’s metal man image. Rome certainly followed Greece. 

I understand that all of the above will not agree with your understanding.. that is clear. 

The only way to resolve this would be to look at Daniel and identify when and why our interpretations split. And I believe it would begin in chapter 2 and the metal man image. This is where everything begins- where God reveals the 4 kingdom structure that will be on the earth from 606 BC until His return. Only these 4 kingdoms will exist with the 4th kingdom being divided in  two after, and as a direct result of the cross. 

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

First, I thought you were done responding to my posts. 

But that is fine. It is not uncommon for people to see things differently. 

I am not sure how you could come away from reading my response about the anti/Christ as “not being biblical.” Of course he is in the Scriptures!

But the verses of you just quoted is indeed the “evil one.” But what I have been saying is that God had identified him quite clearly as “the little horn.” 

God has revealed him in Daniel 7,8,9 and 11. There is no “anti-Christ” boogeyman coming at the end of time. But this very real anti-Christ figure has a clear title given to him by God - the little horn is the papacy that sits atop the 4th beast kingdom of papal Rome. 

So yes, he definitely is biblical, and is very real! He came out of pagan Rome after the Cross. He rose to power over the 400 years when pagan Rome was destroyed and it was replaced by papal Rome. 

Pagan Rome was the 4th beast kingdom of the 4 kingdoms in Nebuchadnezzar’s metal man image. Rome certainly followed Greece. 

I understand that all of the above will not agree with your understanding.. that is clear. 

The only way to resolve this would be to look at Daniel and identify when and why our interpretations split. And I believe it would begin in chapter 2 and the metal man image. This is where everything begins- where God reveals the 4 kingdom structure that will be on the earth from 606 BC until His return. Only these 4 kingdoms will exist with the 4th kingdom being divided in  two after, and as a direct result of the cross. 

So how many of jews do you say the Pope killed being this prophecy concerns Daniels people in the latter days.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So how many of jews do you say the Pope killed being this prophecy concerns Daniels people in the latter days.

Well, you are not being serious and I have tried to propose a discussion with you but it is just not in you.  The papacy came AFTER pagan Rome was destroyed in the late 400's AD. They have been guilty of murdering between 60 and 80 million people of all types.

I think it might be appropriate if you return to your previous stance of not responding to my posts. Best wishes.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

13 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

there is nothing in the Scriptures that speaks to such a literal figure.

Yes there is, but God is currently restraining the disclosure of this person.

2Th 2:3-4  Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,  (4)  who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

2Th 2:6-10  And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.  (7)  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.  (8)  And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.  (9)  The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,  (10)  and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

1Jn 2:18  Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Rev 19:20  Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Well, you are not being serious and I have tried to propose a discussion with you but it is just not in you.  The papacy came AFTER pagan Rome was destroyed in the late 400's AD. They have been guilty of murdering between 60 and 80 million people of all types.

I think it might be appropriate if you return to your previous stance of not responding to my posts. Best wishes.

So you don't know how many Jews the Pope killed or your just not wanting to discuss how many Jews the Pope killed?

I was unaware the Pope had killed a lot of Jews or where he killed them.What is your source that says the Pope killed many Jews?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Yes there is, but God is currently restraining the disclosure of this person.

2Th 2:3-4  Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,  (4)  who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

2Th 2:6-10  And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.  (7)  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.  (8)  And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.  (9)  The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,  (10)  and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

1Jn 2:18  Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Rev 19:20  Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And after God spends a ton of His prophetic capital disclosing the "little horn", when he will arrive, what he will do, how he will go against everything that is of God does this NOT apply to the little horn of the 4th beast kingdom? He told us when he would arrive - he came out of the 4th kingdom of pagan Rome and WOULD CONTINUE UNTIL HIS SECOND COMING. He does arrive at His second coming. He has been here for 1500 years doing exactly what God prophesied.

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you don't know how many Jews the Pope killed or your just not wanting to discuss how many Jews the Pope killed?

I was unaware the Pope had killed a lot of Jews or where he killed them.

Crusades, Inquisitions... on and on.