• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,680
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Have a go at this Daniel Revelation Comparison:DanielRevelationComparison.jpg.16c6e962c098b7df71d6024a91171c76.jpg

Oh, thanks!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

Charlie,

the 7 years:

first half

1260 days - Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6, events

second half

3 1/2 days - Revelation 11:7, events

42 months - Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5, events

time/times/half half time - Revelation 12:14, Daniel 11:25, Daniel 12:7, events

1 hour ago, douggg said:

Charlie,

the 7 years:

first half

1260 days - Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6, events

second half

3 1/2 days - Revelation 11:7, events

42 months - Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5, events

time/times/half half time - Revelation 12:14, Daniel 11:25, Daniel 12:7, events

Why do you continue to interpret Daniel by going to Revelation? It will not work!!!!

Do you interpret Isaiah or Jeremiah, or any of the prophetic books by running to Revelation?

So,we can try and dialogue once again. This does not mean you have to accept ANY of my interpretations, but you MUST try to interpret Daniel by Daniel. 

If you are unwilling to try this, then we should not continue to exchange interpretations any further.

So, although you refused to interpret Daniel accessing Revelation earlier, let’s try one specific issue to interpret.

We can start with your comment above/ the following 7 years that we believe are end time years where supernatural events will take place (anti-Christ figure will arrive).

Please tell me where this 7 year time element came from and why you deemed it an end time event?

30 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

So,we can try and dialogue once again. This does not mean you have to accept ANY of my interpretations, but you MUST try to interpret Daniel by Daniel. 

What?  You don't go by what Jesus said about what is in Daniel ?

Matthew 24:

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

How long will the great tribulation last according to what is written in Daniel ?

Did Jesus save you or did Daniel save you ?    Revelation was given to John by Jesus.

Edited by douggg

57 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Please tell me where this 7 year time element came from and why you deemed it an end time event?

Daniel 9:27 and Ezekiel 39.

End times because the 7 years end with Jesus's return to this earth.

Edited by douggg

3 hours ago, douggg said:

What?  You don't go by what Jesus said about what is in Daniel ?

Matthew 24:

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

How long will the great tribulation last according to what is written in Daniel ?

Did Jesus save you or did Daniel save you ?    Revelation was given to John by Jesus.

Once again, the words in Daniel are none other than from Jesus. What does Daniel say? Why don’t you read and interpret the verses in Daniel?

2 hours ago, douggg said:

Daniel 9:27 and Ezekiel 39.

End times because the 7 years end with Jesus's return to this earth.

No, there is no 7 years thrown far out into the future. The 7 years represent the final week of the 70 weeks of years prophecy when the Messiah arrives AFTER the end of the 69th week- AFTER THE 69th week means He arrives on the 1st day of the 70th week. And He did! He was baptized in the Jordan on the 1st day and this began His ministry. He would teach and preach for 3.5 years of the last 7 before He was “cutoff” (crucified) in the “midst of the week.” It is all there within 9:24-27. The book of Daniel is about the first coming of the Messiah and His fulfillment of His plan of salvation for the Jews and all mankind. 

Guest AFlameOfFire
5 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Once again, the words in Daniel are none other than from Jesus. What does Daniel say? Why don’t you read and interpret the verses in Daniel?

Daniel says he understood by "the books"  though right?

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof ""the word"" of the LORD came to  Jeremiah the prophet, ""that he"" would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

I guess it depends on which parts

1 minute ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Daniel says he understood by "the books"  though right?

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof ""the word"" of the LORD came to  Jeremiah the prophet, ""that he"" would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

I guess it depends on which parts

Yes, Daniel studied Jeremiah which prophesied the Jews would be taken captive into Babylon for 70 years as a result of the continued disobedience to not allowing them he land to rest every 7th year for the past 490 years.

Guest AFlameOfFire
2 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Yes, Daniel studied Jeremiah which prophesied the Jews would be taken captive into Babylon for 70 years as a result of the continued disobedience to not allowing them he land to rest every 7th year for the past 490 years.

Wouldn't various books give further confirmation to Daniel, for example, 

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off,

but not for himself: 

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth;

It is expedient for you that I go away

Isaiah 53:8... for he was cut off out of the land of the living:

Sort of lock things in between the books in the various places he is spoken of, I never stayed in one book by itself, I might flip around too much, my eschatology is lacking, I gotta work on that. I just get snippets