• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  12.12
  • Days Won:  31

On 12/3/2023 at 10:32 AM, Holytrinity said:

I think I've defeated the demons that's been haunting me for years. Thanks be to our Lord Jesus Christ. I know they might come back one day, but I'm not too afraid now, hopefully they don't bring back stronger demons to oppress me.

Hi @Holytrinity Good to know and remember always that the Lord Jesus has the victory: 1 Corinthians 15.57-58: "But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

PS: @Holytrinity Here's a great hymn verse also from Horatius Bonar:

"The victory is ours!
For us in might came forth the mighty One;
    For us He fought the fight, the triumph won:
The victory is ours!"

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/25/2023 at 5:50 PM, Holytrinity said:

Hey guys I need some help ever since I became Christian I see shadows and demons they are black and have claws and they use harass me day and night. Lately they disappear in the daytime and appear to me at night causing pain and discomfort, they're trying to kill me in my sleep! They don't seem to go away until I pray to Jesus Christ but they come back the next day. Do I need an exorcist? I'm scared for my life, has this happen to anyone else? What can I do I've tried everything the devil is trying to kill me. I use to be a sinner but I've changed my ways and these demons said you betrayed us you should be going to Hell. I hope someone in this forum can help me. My what's app is (deleted for security reasons) Call me or text me if you can help me out. Thank you and God bless you.

A prayer for you. G bless

Almighty God, redeem you from the curse and bring you into the blessing and that provision is stated in Galatians 3:13–14:

“Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, ‘Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree’), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus...” (NKJ)

Lord Jesus Christ,

I believe that you are the Son of God and the only way to God; that on the cross You died for my sins; and that You rose again from the dead; that on the cross also You were made a curse, that I might be redeemed from the curse and receive Your blessing.

I trust You now for mercy and forgiveness and I commit myself from now on by Your grace to follow You and obey You.

I ask you to forgive and blot out any sins committed by me or by my ancestors that exposed me to a curse.

If people have harmed me or wronged me, I forgive them, as I would have God forgive me.

I renounce all contact with Satan, or with occult practices, or with unscriptural secret societies. If I have any contact object that link me to these things, I promise to destroy them.

And now, with the authority you have given me, as a child of God, I release myself from every curse that has even come upon me or affected me in any way.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

• Praise God! 2

@Holytrinity Here's another good verse to keep things in perspective: "Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift" (2 Corinthians 9.15).

On 11/29/2023 at 6:43 PM, Holytrinity said:

I believe in the Bible 100% and have read it. I'm Christian and I will also get baptized to be born again whenever I get to have the chance but I already have the Holy Spirit in me. I just know that I'm a good enough person and I help others when in need, especially those whom are Christians. I asked God to show me some proof of demons and angels just to show me a sign so I can serve him unconditionally and He did. There's not much I did to deserve eternal life, but my faith to enter the kingdom of Heaven in the afterlife. Jesus shown me the way so I confessed whats happened to me to all of you so you can too be saved, that these demons and angels are real in the spiritual realm that's not much different than ours. I will continue to spread the gospel to nonbelievers when I get the chance and serve Jesus Christ for as long as I live. Be strong in your faith and keep at it. Thanks for reading.

The believer being baptized is already born again: Romans 8.9 says that all true believers already have the Spirit of God. (Baptism is a symbol.)

Edited by farouk
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

The demons came back 2 days ago but I didn't post anything yet they visited me again that night I felt their claws clenching my heart in my sleep and I woke up and then it stopped hurting. Somehow I think our conscience is our spiritual side since they attack me in my sleep can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Holytrinity said:

The demons came back 2 days ago but I didn't post anything yet they visited me again that night I felt their claws clenching my heart in my sleep and I woke up and then it stopped hurting. Somehow I think our conscience is our spiritual side since they attack me in my sleep can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Yes, they can cause you dreams and attack you in your sleep. i've experienced it.

Dreams can come from yourself, from God, or from Satan (demons).

You are in spiritual warfare, and when this happens you need to rebuke them in Jesus name, and pray and speak the Word of God over yourself. This is why it is important to become intimate with God's Word, and to read the Bible, and to keep the scriptures constantly in your heart and mind.

But be at peace, because if you are saved in Jesus Christ, and believe He is the son of God who died for your sins, these demons oppressing your dreams have no real power over you. 

• Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

14 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

Jesus rebuked satan with Bible verses...and satan left.

That's all we can do.

When Jesus cast out demons, He said "be quiet and come out.."

The aramaic version actually says "shut your mouth and get out!" that made me smile when I read it.

And yes, I believe that sleep is the time when we're not distracted, so spiritual messages (good or bad) could get through easier.

that was usually when The Lord spoke to me.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,234
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

17 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

Do you have Church pastor you can talk to? We tend to want GOD to step in and do something but He wont. Yeah strong words but fact is He already did it. He gave us all power all authority over the enemy. Greater is He that is in you then he that is in the world. Resist and they have to.. not might not maybe but have to flee. 

You need to understand that NAME He gave you to use. You have no power over the enemy its CHRIST in you even the Angels in heaven will and do react not to us but  to the GOD CHRIST within us. So God can not make you do anything.. He already did everything. Use that NAME! They fear flee that name! So many do not know who they are and what they are in and through Christ. The fact He told you.. I will never leave you nor forsake you. He gave you all  power all authority over the enemy. 

Even believers keep trying to pay a debt He already paid for them. They just can't except it..its to easy we must do something but we can't for He already paid the price and He has the keys. You are in right standing with God because you believe in Christ.  

Faith.. we walk by faith not sight not feelings. You have leave in Jesus name.. that's it. You don't wait till you FEEL they are gone for if you do its now you not Christ doing it. In JESUS name then rejoice praise Him they are gone they have to flee. This is why I asked do you have a pastor you can talk to? Is there no Church you can talk to? See there are something we must do He can not make us do. If you need help go ask them.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

I have read most of this thread, but not all; perhaps I missed it.

Do you own a personal copy of the Bible to read anywhere, at any time? If not, if you have a P.O. Box or an address, I would be happy to send you a Bible.

If you would like a Bible, send me a Private Mail (PM) here with an address to send it to.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1