• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

Hey guys I need some help ever since I became Christian I see shadows and demons they are black and have claws and they use harass me day and night. Lately they disappear in the daytime and appear to me at night causing pain and discomfort, they're trying to kill me in my sleep! They don't seem to go away until I pray to Jesus Christ but they come back the next day. Do I need an exorcist? I'm scared for my life, has this happen to anyone else? What can I do I've tried everything the devil is trying to kill me. I use to be a sinner but I've changed my ways and these demons said you betrayed us you should be going to Hell. I hope someone in this forum can help me. My what's app is (deleted for security reasons) Call me or text me if you can help me out. Thank you and God bless you.

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

It may seem a little simplistic, but demons are there -in you life- because you invited them in and will not leave till you cast them out in the name of Jesus and stop inviting them to return.

So first figure out how and why you invited them in the first place then make whatever change is needed so that they aren't being invited to return after they've been sent away.

(Always keep in mind that yo may not be dealing with demons but something of and more mundane different nature.)

19 minutes ago, FJK said:

It may seem a little simplistic, but demons are there -in you life- because you invited them in and will not leave till you cast them out in the name of Jesus and stop inviting them to return.

So first figure out how and why you invited them in the first place then make whatever change is needed so that they aren't being invited to return after they've been sent away.

(Always keep in mind that yo may not be dealing with demons but something of and more mundane different nature.)

Mundane in nature? Did you mean someone might be doing witchcraft on me?

Ah crap, so how can I get rid of them? I told them to go to hell and they still come back the next night. Why is this happening to me it's like the movie exorcist I need some serious help.

I do have a 666 tattooed on me I use to worship the devil but now I'm changed and matured I might have to get that tattoo removed.

https://ibb.co/xq8NsQf

Edited by Holytrinity

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Holytrinity said:

Ah crap, so how can I get rid of them? I told them to go to hell and they still come back the next night. Why is this happening to me it's like the movie exorcist I need some serious help.

Have you decided to make/let Jesus be your Lord?    Have you publically verbally professed Jesus is your Lord?   Do you believe that the Father raised him from the dead, where he died for your sins.    When you do this, repent of your ways and get baptized, the Holy Spirit comes to dwell within you.     It was my experience that until I did that, they did not stay away.   After that, when they bothered me, I would simply remind them of their future and mine and the huge difference.    After a short while, they stopped coming around.

BTW, you can only do all that if you really do intend to have him as your Lord.

As far as the tattoo, I personally would have it removed.   Long story as to why.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Holytrinity said:

Read the Word of God, out loud if necessary, at every moment of demonic molestation. Also keep plenty of uplifting praise and worship music in your heart, and mind, and spirit.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Why dont you tell those "demons" to pick on someone else, even try jumping on someone like ME if theyve got the guts(or whatever they would have?) which i really doubt but you never know? But i'm bored anyway and need to exercise(no pun intended) my spiritual muscles so to speak, as we all do from time to time. Bottom line is that THEY do NOT like it whatsoever when you SCREAM the name of CHRIST YESHUA/JESUS OF NAZARETH in there face! Either way LUCIFER and his evil spirits know where to find those such as myself(or they should?) and thus far ive not had any issues such as "Holytrinity" has, not to judge anyone but just saying. And i do at times still struggle with overcoming an alcohol addiction which really may be just as bad or even worse in some ways than being tormented by demons, or maybe basically the same...?

Edited by CaptWalker

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Taunting the devil is not a smart thing to do.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hello- seems you've got some spiritual warfare going on here- you're in the right place looking for support and " help" and it should stay on the public Forums so there is accountability- receiving confirmation from 2 or 3 in accordance with the Word of God....you have no idea who you are talking to one on one privately - so stay out in the Light( my first Word of Advice)

You're running scared and as Christians we are not Given a spirit of fear but of courage ...." power,love & a sound mind " ( 2Timothy 1:7)   the spirit of fear is an opportunist seeking who he CAN devour(1 Peter 5:8)---- like any predator,it's prey is the young,the weak and most vulnerable

He Who is in us us GREATER than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4)  You see,you must have the Word of God IN YOU or you are a sitting duck..... In Christ we Have Full Armor and the Shield of Faith along with the Sword of Truth( fully equipped to withstand the fiery darts of the enemy) Ephesians 6:10-18

Are you Born Again?You mentioned you are a " Christian " what does thst mean to you- whst do you Believe?

I'm happy to help but need to Know where you stand - what or Who you Believe.....

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1