• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  4.27
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Marathoner said:

I believe it has to do with the following: is the affliction caused by an unclean spirit? 

That's the real issue, not a.) unclean spirits are the cause of every human malady, or b.) that doesn't happen any longer. 

What I find is a propsenity (eagerness among some) to blame Satan and unclean spirits for the evil of man when clearly, this is not the case. Neither Adam nor his wife were able to blame the serpent for their disobedience. The judgment of the dead answers that error in a definitive manner. 

An alternative is to blame human weakness and affliction on sin; specifically, someone sinned to be afflicted in the first place. That was dismissed by the Lord Himself in the 9th chapter of John. 

Ah, so now we find ourselves considering consequences which arise through no fault of our own because of a, b, c, and d together. In other words, according to the will and purpose of the Lord. What? The Lord will afflict someone who didn't otherwise deserve to be afflicted?

Yes. Our Lord was afflicted for our sake and His blameless servant, Job, was afflicted greatly. Affliction, much like rain, falls upon the just and the wicked alike. That's hard for some to accept but nevertheless, it's true. 

Yes, a play off the statement, " You may not be looking for war but war is looking for you."

Thus, you may not be seeking affliction but affliction is seeking you. Sometimes it comes through others who are influenced by their perception of Christianity. Spiritual wickedness influences the non-believers and susceptible believers to react negatively to righteousness seen in Christians because it is a testimony against the evil thoughts and behaviors found in all of us. There is something really annoying about a goody two shoes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

I know this is a long thread. But here is a message to the original poster: 

Do have the communion at home (breaking bread and having wine/grape juice). The blood of Christ is God's mark of protection over you (Revelation 12:11), just as the blood of lambs on door posts warded off the angel of death in Egypt. 

You can still do break bread alone at your home. Just say a prayer accompanying the bread and wine. 

I know it helps. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

@HolytrinityFind the inspiring testimony of John Ramirez on YouTube. He used to be a high-ranking priest of satan, but he converted to Jesus. He went through the sufferings you describe and demons called him traitor as well. He wrote an interesting book about his life called 'Out of devil's cauldron.'

And if I may suggest to you this, stop calling yourself Holy Trinity. Don't do such things as these, you are not God. Every subtle, small or great sin give rights to demons to torment us and abide in us, even if we don't act as possessed.

[Admin Edit: Video in wrong section]

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,221
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 11/25/2023 at 12:50 PM, Trinitynamer said:

Hey guys I need some help ever since I became Christian I see shadows and demons they are black and have claws and they use harass me day and night. Lately they disappear in the daytime and appear to me at night causing pain and discomfort, they're trying to kill me in my sleep! They don't seem to go away until I pray to Jesus Christ but they come back the next day. Do I need an exorcist? I'm scared for my life, has this happen to anyone else? What can I do I've tried everything the devil is trying to kill me. I use to be a sinner but I've changed my ways and these demons said you betrayed us you should be going to Hell. I hope someone in this forum can help me. My what's app is (deleted for security reasons) Call me or text me if you can help me out. Thank you and God bless you.

Demonic infestation can have several causes, but for the Christian its primarily due to SIN in one's life that hasn't been removed.

REPENT of the wickedness and closet SIN in your life.  

The purpose of demons is rather like vultures dining on roadkill.  The birds provide a useful natural purpose albeit one that's rather disgusting.  So too do demons.  They torture and torment even the Christian...ESPECIALLY the Christian who entertains closet SIN and wickedness.

REPENT OF THE WICKEDNESS AND CLOSET SIN IN YOUR LIFE.

Pray for the spirit of repentance.  Jesus will handle the demons.  You don't need to pay an exorcist or spiritualist or deliverance minister.  All of these are con artists that prey upon the fears and torment of others.  

Deliverance ministries thrive on the hypocrisy of closet SIN in the lives of Christians.  

TURN YOUR BACK UPON SIN.

If you have to resort to extreme measures, then fast.   Fasting means no food.   You may drink water, but nothing else.  If your dietary requirements cannot sustain a period of time without some sort of nourishment, then you should consult a physician before beginning a fast.  The idea is to severely deny the flesh.

When do you stop fasting?

You stop when the Lord honors your petition for repentance and your extreme desire to deny SIN in all its forms in your life.   ALL OF IT.   Leave nothing untouched.  

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...   (Isaiah 6:9-10)

• Well Said! 1