• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/5/2023 at 4:38 AM, Debp said:

I had all of Moderna's Covid boosters so far with no ill effects.

Covid seems to be winding down. I don't hear anything on the news about it anymore.

I don't go outside too often as I don't walk as easily nowadays.  I go to Target to pay my bill.   Also, need to take a taxi to the doctor's office for my check-up. Will see the eye doctor in March, maybe the dentist sooner.  Sometimes I ride the elevator with neighbors or chat briefly with a couple of them.

Anyhow I was wondering if I should get the newest booster for Covid or not.

Anyone else wondering about it? Since Covid seems to be winding down?

No. Neither did I take any of the jabs. The less foreign things I put into my body the better off I am. some of my friends have had very bad results health wise.

But I am not contentious about this either . . . 

I pray that you and all who have had the jabs remain healthy and fulfill your days . . . 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

With that early on experience I decided  my primary physician had some good sound advice for me,

This has not been my own experience, mine is to the contrary and that is just how it goes, people have different experiences. I have been led away from placing any trust in men in many things whereas you on the other hand have been led to trust in various men whether they be bankers or physicians as you have expressed.

We do not share much in common between us. However, when I found out you love the same toy my own dog loves on another thread (Mr, Bill) it shows we might have a little in common.

Still not sure why you quoted my first post though, you could have shared your own experience without quoting my post as if looking for my response, seeing our last exchange. Your experiences (not mine) have nothing to do with what I heard. 

Guest AFlameOfFire

I would like to edit my post above where it says, 

Your experiences (not mine) have nothing to do with what I heard. 

To

Your experiences (as with mine) have nothing to do with what I heard. 

But I would prefer not want to be accused of doing something evil in using the edit feature so I will do it down here

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,707
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, Though neither of us thinks we have much in common ( if anything at all), we both evidently share in the common benefit of unmerited grace from God through Yeshua with it's benefit, all from the faith of our Lord and savior Yeshua.

And in His father's house there are evidently many rooms or quarters. Maybe he will put all the Baptists in between us except for on grand holidays to come.

Hope to see you around on the holidays/feasts, whatever they may be. :)

• Haha 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

The latest:   Called my doctor to make a checkup appointment for next month.

Mentioned to her daughter, the receptionist, that I thought we would skip this latest booster since I'm not in contact with many people.   And mom has an irregular heartbeat.

She said her mom and dad (both doctors) don't get the shots.  She said her mom had a bad reaction from the shot.   They don't know what it will do in the future.

• Interesting! 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
12 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Though neither of us thinks we have much in common ( if anything at all), we both evidently share in the common benefit of unmerited grace from God through Yeshua with it's benefit, all from the faith of our Lord and savior Yeshua.

And in His father's house there are evidently many rooms or quarters. Maybe he will put all the Baptists in between us except for on grand holidays to come.

Hope to see you around on the holidays/feasts, whatever they may be. :)

Thankfully there are many rooms, and hopefully I can chose a room that's furthest from the basement area.:laugh:

• Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,707
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

20 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Thankfully there are many rooms, and hopefully I can chose a room that's furthest from the basement area.:laugh:

Ha! Reminds me of a  stage mural I once painted for a little kids play at a church. Had to have general large scale imaging for the audience at their distance, yet for the kids interest as they would be up close as they performed I painted in details of heaven as a gated community complete with heralding angels with trumpets at the gate and  one trumpet in the line of trumpeters being  played by a seal on a stool.  I had a 18 hole community golf course  that could be seen behind  the wall to heaven and then for my own amusement I painted in a little sign pointing to the nineteenth hole.

• Haha 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
19 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Ha! Reminds me of a  stage mural I once painted for a little kids play at a church. Had to have general large scale imaging for the audience at their distance, yet for the kids interest as they would be up close as they performed I painted in details of heaven as a gated community complete with heralding angels with trumpets at the gate and  one trumpet in the line of trumpeters being  played by a seal.  I had a 18 hole community golf course  that could be seen behind  the wall to heaven and then for my own amusement I painted in a little sign pointing to the nineteenth hole.

That's a new one, a 19 hole golf course. There are some men might toss in some hot rod cars into that most desirable mix. And then these godly men would be totally set.

What an incredible package that would make for them.

I think some religions promise like 70 virgins for their men, I don't know what else but that's probably a bit off topic for this thread.

• Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Debp said:

The latest:   Called my doctor to make a checkup appointment for next month.

Mentioned to her daughter, the receptionist, that I thought we would skip this latest booster since I'm not in contact with many people.   And mom has an irregular heartbeat.

She said her mom and dad (both doctors) don't get the shots.  She said her mom had a bad reaction from the shot.   They don't know what it will do in the future.

Hi Debp,

I am no expert, and this remains a controversial issue, and to each their own choice (not suggesting or advice).

The following is undoubtedly not a pole or sampling, but. When COVID-19 first hit, my wife had to get clearance and testing from her general family doctor for her knee replacements. She asked this doctor and her surgeon if they got their jab. Both these doctors told her no, and they would not get it, even if or when the hospital(s) or offices required it.

There was talk about requiring everyone getting elective surgeries, including doctors, to be fully vaccinated.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  0

59 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Debp,

I am no expert, and this remains a controversial issue, and to each their own choice (not suggesting or advice).

The following is undoubtedly not a pole or sampling, but. When COVID-19 first hit, my wife had to get clearance and testing from her general family doctor for her knee replacements. She asked this doctor and her surgeon if they got their jab. Both these doctors told her no, and they would not get it, even if or when the hospital(s) or offices required it.

There was talk about requiring everyone getting elective surgeries, including doctors, to be fully vaccinated.

That would have been plenty for me. I am not anti vax, I just did not trust this vax because of all the politics going on. I have gotten my shingles vax, take blood pressure meds, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1