• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I no longer keep up with national trends here in the USA because if they were caught in a lie once, they lost credibility with me. One example of many was the financial incentive of reporting COVID cases. When someone died from a motorcycle accident, heart attack, or whatever, if they were exposed to COVID-19, it was counted as COVID-related death.

Fauci and the World Health Organization, well, I will leave that to the eye of the beholder.

The number of people contracting Covid again is rapidly escalating. I can factually speak on what I see in a small segment of our community: people I know, neighbors, and people at church. Those who have been partially or fully immunized get severe COVID-19 multiple times, compared to those who did not get the jab. I know that is not scientific evidence, but it is spot sampling.

When you have a powerful, united global government body with an agenda to initiate a maximum global population of five hundred million, I hear crickets with little discussion.

Does anyone dispute the above is not their written, stated, official objective and goal?

Another fact and mystery remains. Who created this virus, and why and where? It was man-made. Are we to believe the facility that engineered it was inept and careless and the containment equipment and procedures inadequate?

At a minimum, we have the right to be suspicious and question the status quo. All safety protocols were abandoned, and the first immunization was manufactured, distributed, and administered globally in less than a year.

RED FLAG.jpg

what i found astonishing was that the covid test kits come from china. i mean did nobody wonder i did... did i even trust what was in the kit even?...and i dont know for sure but the finger has been pointing to covid coming out of a lab in china as to how true that is...this still is being questioned some 3 years later...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

5 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Perhaps you should ask your doctor who is a qualified medical expert, and not a message forum.

That only works if you can trust your doctor. If the pandemic showed nothing else, it showed the world how dishonest many modern doctors are.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,264
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Perhaps you should ask your doctor who is a qualified medical expert, and not a message forum.

I also believed as you do Slibhin, in the past. I trusted those who were trained and experienced. I later had a brother misdiagnosed with a head injury. He was totally paralyzed for 34 yrs and then died. Trained experienced expert Doctors. It could have been prevented. One of several cases affecting me throughout my life to cause doubt of the experts.

When the covid experts through their 'protocols'(this is how we have always done it method) began removing tried and true drugs from their "pre existing" for decades  protocols, like Hydroxychloroquine, said it was unsafe,  that I took in Viet Nam, every week for two years, a quinine pill against malarial diseases for over 60 yrs called the Sunday Sunday pill in Africa because the population takes it EVERY Sunday to combat jungle malarial diseases. It was then I knew something was up, something stinks, something was very wrong, because I personally used that drug and it worked. NO MORE TRUST!

A very good pill to boost the immune system, decades of safe credibility, being banned from medical use for covid. What used to cost less than ten bucks a bottle cost me almost two hundred having to purchase it out of the states in Canada. And it worked to get my wife and I through covid smoothly, and we're both in our mid seventies.

I agree, we should be able to trust those who have our health, our lives in their hands, but it is getting harder now that big government throughout the world has began creating their own new protocols/rules/mandates to halt the experienced free thinking medical professionals that were having much greater success in saving lives, and then  only to be fired, courageous doctors and nurses, for saving lives through the covid crises.

Yes, this is only a forum. And you are here. But I come here to learn and share what I know through experience. Number 1, trust God. Number 2, do not trust government, nor anything they have a hand in, as in my health...default_thumbsup.gif.135c9c223696d9adbc43b09f89c8602b.gif

We may only be a bunch of free citizens sharing our experiences, but that is how people learn, and not necessarily just at a university, as you personally may understand with what is going on lately at those universities and Antisemitism.

Trust in the Lord  (And keep your powder dry!)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,632
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 minutes ago, The_Patriot21 said:

That only works if you can trust your doctor. If the pandemic showed nothing else, it showed the world how dishonest many modern doctors are.

Most every physician  that has tended to my family's care have been outstanding and extremely diligent with their counsel, treatment, and sharing of the research they have personally done in tending to our needs. And have I ever spent time, lots and lots of time as a family advocate for those ill  or in medical care need within this family.

God bless them as they have been such a wonderful blessing from God to  us.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Most every physician  that has tended to my family's care have been outstanding and extremely diligent with their counsel, treatment, and sharing of the research they have personally done in tending to our needs. And have I ever spent time, lots and lots of time as a family advocate for those ill  or in medical care need within this family.

Oh, they didn't all turn to lying fools like fauci. But enough did to at least make one wonder, especially if they didn't have a primary care physician before the plandemic happened.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,023
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,339
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

20 hours ago, Slibhin said:

My doctor and her doctor husband didn't get any boosters after she suffered a bad reaction from the first shot.

18 hours ago, existential mabel said:

what i found astonishing was that the covid test kits come from china. i mean did nobody wonder i did... did i even trust what was in the kit even?...and i dont know for sure but the finger has been pointing to covid coming out of a lab in china as to how true that is...this still is being questioned some 3 years later...

And a lot of masks were made in China....can we trust them?   I heard about fake N-95 masks which were confiscated.

15 hours ago, Sower said:

I later had a brother misdiagnosed with a head injury. He was totally paralyzed for 34 yrs and then died. Trained experienced expert Doctors. It could have been prevented. One of several cases affecting me throughout my life to cause doubt of the experts.

First, so sorry about your brother.

When my uncle Leo came back from Viet Nam, he had severe bleeding ulcers.   The doctors at the medical facility wanted to remove half of his stomach.

My grandma, Leo's mother, had alot of faith in the Lord.   Always prayed and even prayed for healing.   

Anyhow, when they wanted to remove half of Leo's stomach, he checked himself out of the hospital!   He just died this year at age 80.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  10,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  99

17 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I share that experience with you. I don't have a suspicious outlook, believing that I know better than those doctors whom the Lord assigned to care for my needs. They have done very well considering the issues I have. They are diligent and draw upon their knowledge and experience, and I have benefited greatly from that. 

When an ophthalmologist at the VA examined me, he suspected that I have oculophayrngeal muscular dystrophy based upon that examination; I couldn't open my eyelids beyond a certain point. He sent me to have blood drawn which was tested for the presence of OPMD in my genes. 

This started the ball rolling. He recommended corrective surgery for my eyes (he is the surgeon) and I was sent to Neurology who serves as the "quarterback" overseeing my care. They monitor the progression of OPMD via routine visits and exams. They sent me to Speech Pathology who, in turn, referred me to the GI clinic for an endoscopy of my digestive tract. That's when it was discovered that I suffer from Barrett's Esophagus.

Untreated, Barrett's Esophagus results in aggressive cancers of the esophagus, stomach, and the small intestine. They also dilated the opening of the esophagus in my throat so I could enjoy not choking on food. That was a blessing. 

Just a snapshot of what doctors can do for us. I have no reason to be suspicious of anyone. Why, when we are in the hand of the Lord? Whatever befalls us is His will. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  10,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  99

COVID-19 persists and continues to be an issue. The one who works in my office during the morning shift today is out sick with COVID-19 right now, so I came in on my day off to cover part of his shift. It's not going away.

My experience with most viral illnesses is not the norm so I would not recommend unnecessary risk-taking to anyone, especially if you've had COVID-19 previously. My immunity was proven during the pandemic through three closures of the transitional shelter where I work. I had to be tested every week to stay on the job. Always negative.

I did receive the vaccine, however. My immunity didn't factor into that. Okay, so I'm immune to all of the variants of COVID-19. So what?