IGNORED

The "twice dead" are of the beast that was (alive) but is now dead.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

I am convinced by the Word of God, and by the Holy Spirit that the “twice dead” are of the beast that was (alive) but now is not.  This beast that was alive, but is not, is shown coming out of the bottomless pit, which shows something is being revived or resurrected in the world.  I believe that which is being revived or resurrected in the world is also working in those who have fallen away from the faith.   So what is being revived?  It is sin, or more precisely, it is the “sin nature” of the first man/beast that is being revived in those who had fallen away from the faith.

The twice dead are mentioned in Jude chapter 1 verse 12.  But I want you to compare what Peter says below to what Jude says concerning this same group of people.  I will highlight Peters words in blue, and Judes words in red so you can better compare.

2 Peter 1 “But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. ( Jude 1: 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.)

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; (Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.)

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; (Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.)

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.(Jude 8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.)

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.(Jude 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.)

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;(Jude 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.)

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; ( Jude 12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;)

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; ( Jude 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.)

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.(Jude 13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.)

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. (Jude 16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.)

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.”

Notice above both Peter and Jude say these are “brute beasts” who were feasting with them.  These people are false prophets and false teachers, even members among them who had forsaken the right way and were now walking in the lusts of the flesh.  Basically these are those who had fallen away from the faith.  And also notice in Jude we are told they once had fruit, but their fruit withered, now being without fruit, and “twice dead”.

If someone is twice dead spiritually, they had to be alive spiritually at one point in time.  So this tells me, these men that were feasting with them had fallen away from the faith unto perdition.

Jesus spoke of those branches who do not abide in Him, that would wither and die, and were to burned.

John 15:6 “If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

I always wondered why the body of the beast that was, and is not, along with the false prophet were the first to be cast alive into the lake of fire, which is the “second death.”  

I believe it is because the first judgment begins at the house of God, as is written in 1 Peter 4:17 “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?”

Think about it, when Christ comes to reign on earth with His Kings and priests, He is going to remove all the workers of iniquity, the hypocrites, the pretenders, the false teachers and the false prophets out of His Kingdom.  Which is why Jesus said Matthew 13:41“The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;”

So at that time all those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord, who had fallen away from the faith back into sin, being twice dead, go directly into the second death, or the lake of fire.  But the rest of the dead will not be judged until after the thousand year reign of Christ.

Peter said in the above “For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.”

Jesus said the same concerning the last state of this wicked generation who would fall away from the faith…Matthew 12… 43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

And in Luke 11 24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.”

This is the mystery of iniquity, this is the “man of sin” that is being revealed “in” them who have fallen away from the faith and are going into perdition.

For “I was alive”without the law once: but when the commandment came, “sin revived,”and I “died”🤔
Edited by Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I am convinced by the Word of God, and by the Holy Spirit that the “twice dead” are of the beast that was (alive) but now is not.  This beast that was alive, but is not, is shown coming out of the bottomless pit, which shows something is being revived or resurrected in the world.  I believe that which is being revived or resurrected in the world is also working in those who have fallen away from the faith.   So what is being revived?  It is sin, or more precisely, it is the “sin nature” of the first man/beast that is being revived in those who had fallen away from the faith.

The twice dead are mentioned in Jude chapter 1 verse 12.  But I want you to compare what Peter says below to what Jude says concerning this same group of people.  I will highlight Peters words in blue, and Judes words in red so you can better compare.

2 Peter 1 “But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. ( Jude 1: 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.)

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; (Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.)

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; (Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.)

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.(Jude 8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.)

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.(Jude 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.)

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;(Jude 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.)

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; ( Jude 12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;)

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; ( Jude 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.)

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.(Jude 13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.)

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. (Jude 16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.)

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.”

Notice above both Peter and Jude say these are “brute beasts” who were feasting with them.  These people are false prophets and false teachers, even members among them who had forsaken the right way and were now walking in the lusts of the flesh.  Basically these are those who had fallen away from the faith.  And also notice in Jude we are told they once had fruit, but their fruit withered, now being without fruit, and “twice dead”.

If someone is twice dead spiritually, they had to be alive spiritually at one point in time.  So this tells me, these men that were feasting with them had fallen away from the faith unto perdition.

Jesus spoke of those branches who do not abide in Him, that would wither and die, and were to burned.

John 15:6 “If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

I always wondered why the body of the beast that was, and is not, along with the false prophet were the first to be cast alive into the lake of fire, which is the “second death.”  

I believe it is because the first judgment begins at the house of God, as is written in 1 Peter 4:17 “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?”

Think about it, when Christ comes to reign on earth with His Kings and priests, He is going to remove all the workers of iniquity, the hypocrites, the pretenders, the false teachers and the false prophets out of His Kingdom.  Which is why Jesus said Matthew 13:41“The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;”

So at that time all those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord, who had fallen away from the faith back into sin, being twice dead, go directly into the second death, or the lake of fire.  But the rest of the dead will not be judged until after the thousand year reign of Christ.

Peter said in the above “For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.”

Jesus said the same concerning the last state of this wicked generation who would fall away from the faith…Matthew 12… 43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

And in Luke 11 24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.”

This is the mystery of iniquity, this is the “man of sin” that is being revealed “in” them who have fallen away from the faith and are going into perdition.

I've always the those two witnesses of Jesus in revelation do the exact opposite of everything Jesus preached in the gospel.

That cloud they ascend into heaven in isn't an ordinary cloud .

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That cloud they ascend into heaven in isn't an ordinary cloud .

The Lords 2 witnesses always do what pleases the Father.😊

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a (((cloud of witnesses,)))let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

3 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The Lords 2 witnesses always do what pleases the Father.😊

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a (((cloud of witnesses,)))let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

The two witnesses do the exact opposite of everything Jesus taught in the gospel.They are the exact opposite of Christ.

But if you are sure that you are supposed to torment and kill people like the two witnesses do,then how many people have you killed?

How often do you please the father by killing other people?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The two witnesses do the exact opposite of everything Jesus taught in the gospel.They are the exact opposite of Christ.

But if you are sure that you are supposed to torment and kill people like the two witnesses do,then how many people have you killed?

How often do you please the father by killing other people?

I have trodden the winepress “alone;” and of the people there was “none with me:”for “I will tread them”in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
I have trodden the winepress “alone;” and of the people there was “none with me:”for “I will tread them”in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

I asked you ,since you believe tormenting and killing people pleases the father,how many people have you killed to please the father?

10 ,20?

Or do you not please the father,?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I asked you ,since you believe tormenting and killing people pleases the father,how many people have you killed to please the father?

10 ,20?

You do err not knowing me, nor the words of my Father.

Have I any pleasure at all that the wickedshould die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

26 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

10 ,20?

Are you trying to trigger a mass killing?

48 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

You do err not knowing me, nor the words of my Father.

Have I any pleasure at all that the wickedshould die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Yet you said the two witnesses who kill and torment people please the father by tormenting and killing people.

You do err not knowing what pleases the father.