IGNORED

The "twice dead" are of the beast that was (alive) but is now dead.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, other one said:

Are you trying to trigger a mass killing?

I was pointing out that the two witnesses do the exact opposite of what Jesus commands his witnesses to do in the gospel.

Steward seems to believe the two witnesses do the things that please the father which revelation says they torment and kill people.Torment and kill,kill and torment.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

51 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yet you said the two witnesses who kill and torment people please the father by tormenting and killing people.

You do err not knowing what pleases the father.

Here is what I actually said “The Lords 2 witnesses always do what pleases the Father.😊

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I was pointing out that the two witnesses do the exact opposite of what Jesus commands his witnesses to do in the gospel.   They are the exact opposite of Christ.

To suggest that the Lords 2 anointed witnesses do the exact “opposite” of what Jesus commands, and that they are the exact “opposite” of Christ, is like calling Light darkness, as darkness is the “opposite” of the Light.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Here is what I actually said “The Lords 2 witnesses always do what pleases the Father.😊

And the word of God says the two witnesses torment and kill people.

It doesn't say they do anything else aside from making testimony but we don't know if their testimony is good or bad.

So all we really know if they kill and torment people and you said they please their father.

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

To suggest that the Lords 2 anointed witnesses do the exact “opposite” of what Jesus commands, and that they are the exact “opposite” of Christ, is like calling Light darkness, as darkness is the “opposite” of the Light.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Jesus commands his witnesses to pray for heir enemies so the two witnesses kill their enemies.

Jesus commands his witnesses to do unto others as you would have them do unto you ,so the two witnesses torment people .

Saying the two witnesses do as their master tells them is like saying Ballam is a good prophet of God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I was pointing out that the two witnesses do the exact opposite of what Jesus commands his witnesses to do in the gospel.

Steward seems to believe the two witnesses do the things that please the father which revelation says they torment and kill people.Torment and kill,kill and torment.

Do you understand what Jesus is going to do when he comes back?

Most of those things they will do, God has done to people in the past.   Plagues in Egypt.   Prophets blocking rain.    What God will do with the trumpets and seals.    I don't think I understand what you are saying.  

27 minutes ago, other one said:

Most of those things they will do, God has done to people in the past.   Plagues in Egypt.   Prophets blocking rain.    What God will do with the trumpets and seals.    I don't think I understand what you are saying.  

Christs witnesses are not God.

There is a difference between Christs witnesses who do things they shouldn't and God.

For instance.

Luke 12:45-46

But suppose that servant says in his heart, ‘My master will be a long time in coming,’ and he begins to beat the menservants and maidservants, and to eat and drink and get drunk.

the master of that servant will come in a day in which he does not expect, and in an hour that he does not know, and he will cut him in two and will appoint him a place with the unbelievers.

Are you going to say Christ witnesses are doing good by beating other men and women?Doesn't Christ teach us how we should act and what we  should do and not do?

When Christs witnesses start killing and tormenting other people ,you should know theres a problem with those witnesses.They are not doing as their master has commanded in the everlasting gospel.

understand?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

35 minutes ago, other one said:

And let us not forget,Jesus is the master of those two witnesses.

Revelation 11;8

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Jesus commanded them to love their neighbor as themself.

Jesus commands them to do unto others as they would have them do unto them.

Jesus commands them to pray for their enemies.

Jesus commandments for us is the same commandments for those two witnesses.What is Jesus going to do to them when he comes back and they have been breaking all his commandments ?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And let us not forget,Jesus is the master of those two witnesses.

Revelation 11;8

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Jesus commanded them to love their neighbor as themself.

Jesus commands them to do unto others as they would have them do unto them.

Jesus commands them to pray for their enemies.

Jesus commandments for us is the same commandments for those two witnesses.What is Jesus going to do to them when he comes back and they have been breaking all his commandments ?

Since they are taken up to heaven, I would think he will tell them, "Good Job." 

You have no idea what Jesus has commanded them to do....    I think they would not do this on their own....   How could they do that on their own.   Criticizing Jesus is not part of my makeup.

1 hour ago, other one said:

Since they are taken up to heaven, I would think he will tell them, "Good Job." 

You have no idea what Jesus has commanded them to do....    I think they would not do this on their own....   How could they do that on their own.   Criticizing Jesus is not part of my makeup.

I know  what Jesus has commanded all of his witnesses.They were recorded by other witnesses.

I also know what the cloud looks like that those two witnesses ascend into heaven in.Its not going to be a pleasant experience for them .

Mathew 5

And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus's word hasn't changed for any of his witnesses for 2000 years.What makes you think it has changed for two wayward witnesses?

Mathew 24:35

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Edited by Shilohsfoal