IGNORED

The "twice dead" are of the beast that was (alive) but is now dead.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Saying the two witnesses do as their master tells them is like saying Ballam is a good prophet of God.

You saying Gods 2 anointed witnesses do the “opposite”of Christ, is like saying Christ does the “opposite”of what the Father commands Him to do; is which foolishness.

God is the one who is “working” in His 2 anointed witnesses, for “to do”the “Fathers will”.

God is the one who “empowered”His 2 anointed witnesses “to do His Will.”

And (((I will give power))) unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand twohundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

It is “the power of God”that is doing “the works.”

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord”

And he shall rule them with ((a rod of iron;)) as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as “I received of my Father.”

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should (((smite the nations:))) and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and ((he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.))

((I have trodden))the winepress ((alone;)) and of the people there was ((none with me:)) for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.”

Be careful in comparing “the works of God”to the works of the Devil, because that is blasphemy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

You saying Gods 2 anointed witnesses do the “opposite”of Christ, is like saying Christ does the “opposite”of what the Father commands Him to do; is which foolishness.

God is the one who is “working” in His 2 anointed witnesses, for “to do”the “Fathers will”.

God is the one who “empowered”His 2 anointed witnesses “to do His Will.”

And (((I will give power))) unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand twohundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

It is “the power of God”that is doing “the works.”

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord”

And he shall rule them with ((a rod of iron;)) as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as “I received of my Father.”

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should (((smite the nations:))) and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and ((he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.))

((I have trodden))the winepress ((alone;)) and of the people there was ((none with me:)) for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.”

Be careful in comparing “the works of God”to the works of the Devil, because that is blasphemy.

Jesus is the master of the two witnesses.

Show me where Jesus commanded his witnesses to kill and torment people.Prove what you say.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It doesn't say they do anything else aside from making testimony but we don't know if their testimony is good or bad.

They are God's witnesses, and they are sent in this time of God's Judgment upon the extremity of evil humanity. Nothing new about God's Judgment resulting in discomfort, distress, and death.

Rev 11:1-3  Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the One (translated angel ) stood, saying, "Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.  (2)  But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.  (3)  And I will give power to My two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

• Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

They are God's witnesses, and they are sent in this time of God's Judgment upon the extremity of evil humanity. Nothing new about God's Judgment resulting in discomfort, distress, and death.

Rev 11:1-3  Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the One (translated angel ) stood, saying, "Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.  (2)  But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.  (3)  And I will give power to My two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

God's judgement does not come untill after the two witnesses have died,and have come back to life.

God's judgement is in verse 18.

18 The nations were angry,
    and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
    and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
    both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

The two witnesses arrive in israel 3.5 years before the time of God's wrath.They come in Jesus name along with the armed forces which occupy Israel for 42 months .They will be judged after they have been revived.

They arrive in Daniel 11:31

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

After their arrival,the saints in Israel are persecuted and killed for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God 

Daniel 11:33

“Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

The saints in Israel are persecuted untill the two witnesses have died at the time of the end mentikned in the last verse when the king of the south attacks them and kills them in Daniel 11:40.

perhaps then people will realize what the mystery of iniquity is which Paul spoke of .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus is the master of the two witnesses.

Show me where Jesus commanded his witnesses to kill and torment people.Prove what you say.

The “Word of God” IS one of the 2 witnesses by which they are slain.

Therefore have (((I hewed them)))by the prophets; (((I have slain theby the words of my mouth:))) and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

It is “the Word of God” in the mouths of His anointed saints that is doing “the works.”

Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make (((my words)))in “thy mouth fire,”and this people wood, and ((it shall devour them.))

And if any man will hurt them, ((fire proceedeth out)) of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

They are being killed by “the Word of God”that is coming out of thier mouths.

The sword of the Spirit is “the Word of God.”

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of (((his mouth:))) and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

56 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The “Word of God” IS one of the 2 witnesses by which they are slain.

Therefore have (((I hewed them)))by the prophets; (((I have slain theby the words of my mouth:))) and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

It is “the Word of God” in the mouths of His anointed saints that is doing “the works.”

Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make (((my words)))in “thy mouth fire,”and this people wood, and ((it shall devour them.))

And if any man will hurt them, ((fire proceedeth out)) of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

They are being killed by “the Word of God”that is coming out of thier mouths.

The sword of the Spirit is “the Word of God.”

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of (((his mouth:))) and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

You believe the word of God is going to lay dead in the street where it's Lord was crucified?

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Yea sure.That makes a lot of sense.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe the word of God is going to lay dead in the street where it's Lord was crucified?

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Yea sure.That makes a lot of sense.:rolleyes:

What you do not understand is that Christ (the Word of God) is “in” all His anointed saints.  It is Gods saints who are killed because they have the Testimony OF Jesus Christ “in” them.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have (((the testimony “of” Jesus Christ.)))

So when you say Gods 2 witnesses (Word and Spirit) are the “opposite”of Christ; that is like saying Christ is the opposite of Christ; which is foolishness because Christ is not anti-Christ.

But you are “speaking evil” of things that you do not understand, and in those things you are corrupting yourself.

You have been warned not to blaspheme.  Have a nice day.

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I know  what Jesus has commanded all of his witnesses.They were recorded by other witnesses.

I also know what the cloud looks like that those two witnesses ascend into heaven in.Its not going to be a pleasant experience for them .

I guess I'm going to just have to say that I disagree with your assessment of the situation and leave it at that.

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

What you do not understand is that Christ (the Word of God) is “in” all His anointed saints.  It is Gods saints who are killed because they have the Testimony OF Jesus Christ “in” them.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have (((the testimony “of” Jesus Christ.)))

So when you say Gods 2 witnesses (Word and Spirit) are the “opposite”of Christ; that is like saying Christ is the opposite of Christ; which is foolishness because Christ is not anti-Christ.

But you are “speaking evil” of things that you do not understand, and in those things you are corrupting yourself.

You have been warned not to blaspheme.  Have a nice day.

If the two witnesses had the testimony of Christ,then they would do as his testimony says.

You still have not showed me where Jesus commands his witnesses to torment and kill other people in his testimony.

Have a nice day yourself .

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

God's judgement does not come untill after the two witnesses have died,and have come back to life.

God's judgement is in verse 18.

18 The nations were angry,
    and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
    and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
    both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

The two witnesses arrive in israel 3.5 years before the time of God's wrath.They come in Jesus name along with the armed forces which occupy Israel for 42 months .They will be judged after they have been revived.

They arrive in Daniel 11:31

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

After their arrival,the saints in Israel are persecuted and killed for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God 

Daniel 11:33

“Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

The saints in Israel are persecuted untill the two witnesses have died at the time of the end mentikned in the last verse when the king of the south attacks them and kills them in Daniel 11:40.

perhaps then people will realize what the mystery of iniquity is which Paul spoke of .

Wresting Scriptures like that is never advisable.