Wayne222

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,561
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

Think of FD Roosevelt with his polio; what a bane it was then, and now in comparison................

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  10,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

On 12/18/2023 at 3:39 AM, Debp said:

The one advertised here is a Moderna called SpikeVax.   I wonder if that isn't a booster.

The previous shots I got were all Moderna which I only got sleepy with one time...no other effects.

The Novavax formulation delivers a spike protein specific to the virus so the body's immune system can react and develop antibodies. The Moderna vaccine (SpikeVax) does the same. These protein spikes adorn the COVID-19 virus --- hence these are called "coronaviruses" --- and are how the virion penetrates the cellular membrane. 

I suspect many don't properly understand the potency of COVID-19; it's on par with HIV in its ability to penetrate cells. The polio virus isn't as sophisticated nor as mutagenic, hence a vaccine imparting immunity to most was possible. COVID-19, on the other hand, mutates rapidly, exponentially increasing the infectious power of this malady with each iteration. Vaccines can't impart immunity to COVID-19 at this time. They can only mitigate the severity of symptoms suffered by the infected. 

Actual immunity to COVID-19 is very rare. Research links immunity to COVID-19 to genetics... some people were already immune before it appeared. All I can say is that so far, I've demonstrated an immunity to every strain of COVID-19 since the beginning. Will this always hold true? I can't say. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  10,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

Asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19 are more common than those who are immune. The cells of someone who is asymptomatic tolerate the invasion of the COVID-19 virus without ill effects; this does not mean that their affected cells aren't producing viruses. That's the danger of an asymptomatic carrier; their viral load is identical to someone who is sick. 

That's the difference between someone is immune and someone who is asymptomatic: my body doesn't produce a viral load at all. I lost count of the number of times I was exposed to people who were sick with COVID. I've been coughed on, sneezed at, and had contact with asymptomatic people who didn't know they had COVID. Hours later when it was discovered they had COVID, I was required to be tested every seven days. I'm always negative for COVID. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Kind of a backwards way of looking at it.

Back before the polio vaccine a lot of people caught it. again, no vaccine to blame. Then the vaccine came along which basically injected dead or weak polio cells into the system so the body can learn to fight it. So since they're injecting polio, yes there's a small chance of getting polio from it.

And now polio has been largely eradicated. and since there's a small chance of getting polio from the vaccine, now virtually all polio cases come from the vaccine. But this number is so insignificant that it's barely worth mentioning. Why? Because the polio vaccine worked, it pretty much got rid of polio. 

No vaccine is without risk. But some are higher risk then others.

It's not backwards.  The attenuated polio vaccine is viable (or "live"), and infections are not insignificant if it causes paralysis.  The vaccine is the leading cause of polio, today.  It's highly debatable that the vaccine worked, but regardless, it's the main problem now.

When your vaccine is causing polio outbreaks, its time to rethink attenuated vaccines.   

Guest AFlameOfFire
6 hours ago, Sparks said:

Presently, the leading cause of polio is the polio vaccine.  The attenuated polio vaccine causes it. 

I saw something on that, it is being "suggested" that Polio has really been given another name. And that  this Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) and/or Transverse Myelitis is being called "a Polio-like" illness which some parents believe their children were infected with after the actual Polio vaccine.

Rumble video
Children Crippled By Polio Vaccine (Children's Health Defense)

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I saw something on that, it is being "suggested" that Polio has really been given another name. And that  this Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) and/or Transverse Myelitis is being called "a Polio-like" illness which some parents believe their children were infected with after the actual Polio vaccine.

Rumble video
Children Crippled By Polio Vaccine (Children's Health Defense)

Sounds plausible.  Children's Health Defense is a great resource. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Guest AFlameOfFire
19 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Sounds plausible.  Children's Health Defense is a great resource. 

Some might disagree on the CHD as an actual source for the info, but since we obviously have crippled children after the Polio vaccine with the same symptoms as Polio (called by another name) I would think they would be a great resource for the families themselves.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

On 12/17/2023 at 9:24 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

Doesn't sound like a truly effective vaccine then. I mean taking the polio vaccine virtually garentees you won't get polio. Same with chicken pox. 

But COVID vaccine? Take it...but you can still get it...seems really effective. Not.

Granted, the flu vaccine is the same, you can still get the flu. But, I won't get the flu vaccine either.

I'm not going to tell anyone not to get it if they feel that's best for them. But I'm not letting anyone tell me I have to, because I won't.

Ever heard of shingles ? That's usually an occurrence from the child hood chicken pox shot .there is a shingle shot for that age group at risk .

Yes you can. Chicken pox more then once .I did and my youngest sister three times .

Virus are harder to immunize against ,whereas bacteria aren't as they don't mutate as fast . The early dead bacteria polio shot isn't used any more. They stopped that in the 80s.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,712
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

3 minutes ago, jasoncran said:

Ever heard of shingles ? That's usually an occurrence from the child hood chicken pox shot .there is a shingle shot for that age group at risk .

Yes you can. Chicken pox more then once .I did and my youngest sister three times .

Virus are harder to immunize against ,whereas bacteria aren't as they don't mutate as fast . The early dead bacteria polio shot isn't used any more. They stopped that in the 80s.

I have...but I also know just as many people get it who never got the chicken pox vaccine as did... better double check your facts.