• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Doesn’t Daniel 7 and 8 identify the beast and the little horn?

Why are you looking for another? 

I am talking of awareness. Not sure of what you are asking. Have you read my opening post?

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

1 minute ago, Mike Mclees said:

I am talking of awareness. Not sure of what you are asking. 

I understand you are interested in awareness of the prophecies concerning the "anti-Christ" that is mentioned in the NT....

Does not the book of Daniel reveal or prophecise about the evil one / the little horn / and all that he will do against the kingdom of God until His return? Are you looking for another? Are you looking into today's front pages of our newspapers to find this "anti-Christ?" 

If you do not mind, please tell me what should I be looking for or what should I be aware of that will have to take place... Perhaps I am not understanding what you may be thinking about.. thanks!

3 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

I understand you are interested in awareness of the prophecies concerning the "anti-Christ" that is mentioned in the NT....

Does not the book of Daniel reveal or prophecise about the evil one / the little horn / and all that he will do against the kingdom of God until His return? Are you looking for another? Are you looking into today's front pages of our newspapers to find this "anti-Christ?" 

If you do not mind, please tell me what should I be looking for or what should I be aware of that will have to take place... Perhaps I am not understanding what you may be thinking about.. thanks!

Im not asking anything but making us aware of certain thing happening now that are pointing to the antichrists identity without stating names. Until now we have no one to identify with. Is this any help? Have you been keeping up with current news?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

46 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Im not asking anything but making us aware of certain thing happening now that are pointing to the antichrists identity without stating names. Until now we have no one to identify with. Is this any help? Have you been keeping up with current news?

Thank you. And that is why I responded…

So you are awaiting the coming of the “anti-Christ” figure to arrive? 

What are you expecting to see when he arrives (or near the time of his arrival)?

Thanks

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On 12/24/2023 at 5:09 AM, Mike Mclees said:

I do not follow after Christian politics or Christians seeking political positions, but still Iam not blind. Christian nationalists are praying for a dictator to be our president. 

Aside from this a ten nation coalition has been formed to guard shipping in the Red Sea. This has been mentioned on the evening news.

The United States has announced a 10-nation coalition dubbed “Operation Prosperity Guardian” to combat the increasing number of Houthi missile and drone attacks on ships transiting the Red Sea.

Revelation 17: 10-13 says that ten nations will give their power over to the antichrist. All these things are happening now before our very eyes.

Operation Prosperity Guardian is a US-led military operation by a multinational coalition formed in December 2023 to respond to Houthi-led attacks on shipping in the Red Sea 1. The coalition currently has more than 20 members, including the United Kingdom, Bahrain, Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Seychelles, and Spain 12. The operation aims to ensure the safety of maritime traffic in the Red Sea, Bab al-Mandeb, and Gulf of Aden 12. The coalition was formed following weeks of attacks against commercial vessels amid the 2023 Israel–Hamas war and Houthi involvement in it 12. The waterways to and from the Red Sea are shipping chokepoints for the global economy which connects the Mediterranean Sea with the Indian Ocean and the Suez Canal with the Horn of Africa 1. The coalition aims to end the Houthi blockade of Israel in the Red Sea and counter threats by Houthi forces against international maritime commerce heading or related to Israel 12. Egypt and Saudi Arabia, both economically reliant on unhindered commercial shipping in the area, are absent from the listed participants 1.

Recently, Maersk, the Denmark-based shipping giant, announced plans to start sending ships through the Red Sea and Suez Canal once Operation Prosperity Guardian is in place 3. However, the PSNA has written to Foreign Minister Winston Peters seeking assurance that New Zealand is not taking part in the US-instigated “Operation Prosperity Guardian” in the Red Sea 4.

PSNA = Palestine Solidarity Network Aotearoa (NZ)

2 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Thank you. And that is why I responded…

So you are awaiting the coming of the “anti-Christ” figure to arrive? 

What are you expecting to see when he arrives (or near the time of his arrival)?

Thanks

Matt 24:15“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spokenof by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (whoso readeth, let him understand),after 3& 1/2 yrs.  

Read Daniel 9:27 in which he prophesies the antichrist will bring a 7 yr peace accord For Israel and its enemies. However, He will break the accord at mid term being 3& 1/2 yrs causing the abomination of desolation.  The abomination of desolation is when the antichrist will proclaim he is God. It helps to study a little about this rein of the antichrist for the final 3&1/2 yrs. Many believe this peace will be at the end of this current war in Israel. which will make a positive identification of the antichrist. All that is going on right now is in line with scripture 

Im not doing very well with explanation so ask questions if you need. 

Read full chapter

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Im not doing very well with explanation so ask questions if you need. 

The point is the coalition has more than 10 countries in it, so the premise in your OP should be vacated. Sorry, but it doesn't fly.

18 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

The point is the coalition has more than 10 countries in it, so the premise in your OP should be vacated. Sorry, but it doesn't fly.

Where do you get 10 countries anyway. I never said anything about ten countries and neither the news clip that was posted. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Where do you get 10 countries anyway. I never said anything about ten countries and neither the news clip that was posted. 

Copied and pasted from your first post.

10 nation coalition

The United States has announced a 10-nation coalition dubbed Operation Prosperity Guardian” to combat the increasing number of Houthi missile and drone attacks on ships transiting the Red Sea.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Yes, your OP is all over a 10 nation coalition, plus you quote from Rev 17:10-13.