• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Yes, your OP is all over a 10 nation coalition, plus you quote from Rev 17:10-13.

Yes this is right and you are saying the coalition is more than 10 nations and in part that maybe correct, however only 10 of them are of the coalition and will join and give their power over to the antichrist.  

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,945
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Yes this is right and you are saying the coalition is more than 10 nations and in part that maybe correct, however only 10 of them are of the coalition and will join and give their power over to the antichrist.  

Fair enough. Preachers and commentators have been convincing themselves that the 10 kingdom alliance is happening under their noses since the Book of Revelation became available.

Scripture exhorts us to exercise wisdom in who and what we give credence to.

7 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Fair enough. Preachers and commentators have been convincing themselves that the 10 kingdom alliance is happening under their noses since the Book of Revelation became available.

7 hours ago, Michael37 said:

It also Helps to have a good study Bible that is trustworthy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

You believe these ten nations you've picked out are going to attack Jerusalem and kill the two witnesses?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

On 12/23/2023 at 9:09 AM, Mike Mclees said:

Revelation 17: 10-13 says that ten nations will give their power over to the antichrist. All these things are happening now before our very eyes.

This does not speak of nations at all.
12 The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 
This calls into question what it even means to be a king, or have a kingdom.
Elon Musk tops the list of wealthiest men under the Tesla Umbrella. But does that make him powerful? What advantage would be served to have him in a coalition in support of the beast?
SpaceX controls half of the world's satellites, more than US, OneWeb UK, and China combined. I will leave you to consider this fact, and why it might be important.

As we delve deeper into the numbers,
here's a glimpse of the top satellite owners:
  • SpaceX: 3,395 satellites (50% share) - USA.
  • OneWeb Satellites: 502 satellites (7% share) - UK.
  • Chinese Government: 369 satellites (5% share) - China.
  • U.S. Government: 306 satellites (4% share) - USA.
Edited by Mr. M

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe these ten nations you've picked out are going to attack Jerusalem and kill the two witnesses?

I don't pick things in less it is written in scripture.  I have not seen anything you are suggesting. Have you? How ever I will do some more reading' and If I come across anything I have missed I will get back to you. Chapter 17 of Rev says ten kings (being ten nations)  will give there power to the antichrist. This is written. I don't believe this is some coincidence given our present end time position.  It says in verse 13 and 14 that these nation along with the antichrist will make war with the Lamb.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

I don't pick things in less it is written in scripture.  I have not seen anything you are suggesting. Have you? How ever I will do some more reading' and If I come across anything I have missed I will get back to you. Chapter 17 of Rev says ten kings (being ten nations)  will give there power to the antichrist. This is written. I don't believe this is some coincidence given our present end time position.  It says in verse 13 and 14 that these nation along with the antichrist will make war with the Lamb.

Mike, if you don’t mind, are the 10 toes in Daniel chapter 2 the same as the 10 horns in chapter 7? Are the 10 horns in chapter 7 the same as the 10 kings?

Are these 10 kings the same 10 kings mentioned in Revelation?

If your answer to all these questions is yes, then do you agree the most important concern is to identify WHEN these 10 came from and in which of the 4 kingdoms?

Thanks, Charlie 

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

The beast that ascends out of the abyss which the ten kings give their power to ,attack and kill the two witnesses in Jerusalem.This is in chapter 11.

As I understand it.The ten nation Confederacy that come together and fight against the Lamb are all islamic nations which dwell in the promised land(the millinial kingdom).

Compare Revelation 17:13-14 to psalms 83:5

Revelation 17

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Psalms 83:5-8

With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—

the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
    of Moab and the Hagrites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
Even Assyria has joined them
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

how do you get 10 nations from this statement.

With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—

interesting coincidence.

the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

Any of these guys have nukes?

1 minute ago, Mr. M said:

how do you get 10 nations from this statement.

interesting coincidence.

Any of these guys have nukes?

None of them have nukes.But they would all like to take Jerusalem which is what the beast that ascends out of the abyss does when it kills the two witnesses.

Zech 14

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Notice the Lord fights against those nations that have taken Jerusalem in zech 14:2.

Revelation 17

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

None of the nations in Europe or America want Jerusalem.But the nations in psalms 83 all do.They will take Jerusalem just as Zechariah 14:2 says.Then will come the day of the Lord when they will all be consumed.

psalms 83

the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b