• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

how do you get 10 nations from this statement.

interesting coincidence.

Any of these guys have nukes?

PS

Because they think with one mind ,I decided long ago to study their religion and find out what they believe.It makes perfect sense that Muslims attack Jerusalem and take it when they do (after a three year drought).For that sign as well as others are given to them in the Hadith.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Mr. M said:
This does not speak of nations at all.
12 The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 
This calls into question what it even means to be a king, or have a kingdom.
Elon Musk tops the list of wealthiest men under the Tesla Umbrella. But does that make him powerful? What advantage would be served to have him in a coalition in support of the beast?
SpaceX controls half of the world's satellites, more than US, OneWeb UK, and China combined. I will leave you to consider this fact, and why it might be important.

As we delve deeper into the numbers,
here's a glimpse of the top satellite owners:
  • SpaceX: 3,395 satellites (50% share) - USA.
  • OneWeb Satellites: 502 satellites (7% share) - UK.
  • Chinese Government: 369 satellites (5% share) - China.
  • U.S. Government: 306 satellites (4% share) - USA.

Can you please give me your opinion on the term "one hour" here is 17?

Also, are these 10 horns / 10 kings the same as in Daniel 7?

Thanks, Charlie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

2 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Mike, if you don’t mind, are the 10 toes in Daniel chapter 2 the same as the 10 horns in chapter 7? Are the 10 horns in chapter 7 the same as the 10 kings?

Are these 10 kings the same 10 kings mentioned in Revelation?

If your answer to all these questions is yes, then do you agree the most important concern is to identify WHEN these 10 came from and in which of the 4 kingdoms?

Thanks, Charlie 

Charlie I have to say I am not a master of the book of Daniel I am not a theologian. In Daniel I am familiar with 7:25 and 9:27. Can you give me book, scripture, and verse please. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

Thanks, Charlie

I do not have an answer off the top of my head, 

I will have to give the matter consideration,

and hear from the Spirit.

Thanks for asking, I have to believe in the Spirit

of Fellowship that I am being directed to do so.

I once did a search for all the uses of 'hour',

and found a variety of applications.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=hour&t=KJV#s=s_primary_0_1

For example;

Galatians 2:5 to whom we did not yield submission

even for an hour, that the truth of the gospel

might continue with you.

Similar to the common English expression,

"not even for a moment".

These kings receiving authority for "one hour"

could simply imply that they hold their power

briefly, only to have it snatched away.

Here are all uses of one hour in Revelation:

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=one+hour&t=KJV#s=s_primary_66_1

Edited by Mr. M
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Charlie I have to say I am not a master of the book of Daniel I am not a theologian. In Daniel I am familiar with 7:25 and 9:27. Can you give me book, scripture, and verse please. 

7:7,20 and 24 mention the 10 horns. 

Thanks, Charlie 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

1 minute ago, Charlie744 said:

7:7,20 and 24 mention the 10 horns. 

Thanks, Charlie 

Yes the horns in 7:20& 24 are the ones in Rev 17

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

On 12/27/2023 at 8:25 AM, Mr. M said:
This does not speak of nations at all.
12 The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 
This calls into question what it even means to be a king, or have a kingdom.

True, ten kings, not ten nations.   They will be a group of ten prominent leaders - of ONE kingdom. 

One kingdom because it says in Revelation 17:17 they hand their kingdom singular over to the beast person.

At that point the beast person will become the beast-king.    The eighth king of Revelation 17:11.

-------------------------------

The ONE kingdom will be the EU, a union of 27 nations at present.   And the ten kings will be leaders of the EU.    I don't know whether they are specifically national leaders or EU government leaders, such as making up a board.   

What remains to be seen is how those ten leaders form a pact or board of some sort which the little horn person emerges to be the leader of them.       My guess it will be some sort of defense board.

Here are the roles of the person to ultimately become the beast king.

1. little horn - leader over the board of the ten EU leaders. 

2. the prince who shall come - the little horn moving to the middle east following Gog/Magog

3. the prince who shall come - anointed the King of Israel perceived messiah by the Jews.   Becoming the Antichrist. 

4. revealed man of sin - when the Antichrist claims to have achieved God-hood.   End of his role as the King of Israel - as the Jews will renounce him and his claim.

5. the beast - after he is killed for his claim but is restored back to life.  Becoming the beast.    The ten EU leaders hand their EU kingdom over to him to become the beast-king, essentially as dictator of the EU.

Edited by douggg

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

True, ten kings, not ten nations.   They will be a group of ten national leaders - of ONE kingdom. 

One kingdom because it says in Revelation 17:17 they hand their kingdom singular over to the beast person.

At that point the beast person will become the beast-king.    The eighth king of Revelation 17:11.

-------------------------------

The ONE kingdom will be the EU, a union of 27 nations at present.   And the ten kings will leaders of ten prominent EU nations.   

What remains to be seen is how those ten leaders form a pact or board of some sort which the little horn person emerges to be the leader of them.       My guess it will be some sort of defense board.

I would ask that you study Daniel 7. It reveals the coming of the little horn and the coming of the 10 horns (which will be symbolized as 10 kings when they get to the top of the 4th kingdom beast (all in 7). The 4th kingdom is symbolized as an indescribable beast (pagan Rome). And out of pagan Rome comes the 10 horns (first), then we see the little horn come out from pagan Rome after the 10 horns. 

Later, in chapter 7, Gabriel reveals the 4th beast kingdom (pagan Rome) will be slain and its body destroyed (around 476 AD). 

Then, the 10 horns will sit atop the 4th beast kingdom (not pagan Rome because they are gone and will be replaced by papal Rome). And Gabriel then confirms the little horn is also sitting atop this 4th beast kingdom (they have come to power over the 4th beast, and will continue until the very end). 

This proves the 10 kings are the same as the 10 horns and are the same as the 10 toes. Same 10, but God is assigning them different symbols during their transition from sitting at the end of the feet WITHIN pagan Rome to their climb to the top of the 4th kingdom beast of papal Rome. 

Same for the little horn- he first coot of pagan Rome (before its demise), and climbs to the top of the 4th beast kingdom which will become known as papal Rome. 

This is the evil one that goes against God and His people, His saints, His kingdom and even speaks pompous words against God Himself… until Jesus returns and destroys him. This is your “anti-Christ” figure- he has been here for 1500 years and has caused billions of souls to worship him rather than God. 

On 12/27/2023 at 5:57 PM, Mr. M said:

I do not have an answer off the top of my head, 

The answer to the ten kings rule with the beast for one hour - is that they will rule will the beast for the 42 months in Revelation 13, ending the day that Jesus returns.

The have their crowns in Revelation 13:1 as proof of what that means.

In Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Their kingdom will be the kingdom of the beast.  i.e. the final stage of the EU.

On 12/27/2023 at 5:23 PM, Charlie744 said:

Thanks, Charlie

The "one hour" is the 42 months of Revelation 13, when they will have their crowns in Revelation 13:1.

The ten horns are the same ten kings in Daniel 7 - but it must be noted at some point the little horn person removes 3 of the original ten, and replaces them.   It doesn't say why specifically.