• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, douggg said:

No, Matthew 24:15-17 says the Jews flee when they see the abomination of desolation setup.    There is no timeframe, nor timeline day expressed in Matthew 24:15-17.   

Yes there is, Jesus quotes Daniel 12:11

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. So, the 1290 is the AoD not the 1335. So, don't try to hide these facts brother, the 1290 AoD can be seen in Dan. 12:11 and you know this.  So, there is a time line. Come on man. 

What the 1290 days and the 1335th day in Daniel 12:11-12, is something we must figure out, how those apply.

No, I was given that a few years back. The 2nd Coming is the FULCRUM POINT, the 1260 means the Beast comes to power in the middle of the week and rules 1260 days and THEN Jesus' 2nd Coming ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS (the Anti-Christs evil rule). Likewise, the other two numbers also end with the 2nd Coming of Jesus. They are events THAT MANY DAYS AWAY from the 2nd coming which ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS, in each case. The 1335 is the Two-witnesses and the 1290 is the False Prophet. I have told you this before, but of course you allow falsehoods to blind you from this factoid. 

Blessed are those who wait and come unto the 1335 days in verse 12.    That will be the day of Jesus's return.

No, if Israel never repents, it will be a VERY BAD DAY my brother, so Blessed is the Two-witnesses showing up, who get 1/3 of Israel to repent just before the DOTL (God's Wrath) falls at the 1260, which is 75 days later. 

So if we take the 2520 day 7 years and subtract 1335 days, the result is that the AoD will be setup on day 1185 (day 1 being the beginning of the 7 years).

day 1..............................day 1185...............(1335 days)............................day 2520 Jesus returns

No, this is just you not grasping the fact the the event that ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS, is the 2nd Coming. That is the fulcrum point of all three numbers. Jesus and God wanted to keep these events UNKOWN until the end so He gave us a reverse fulcrum point. THINK ABOUT IT my friend. 

The 1290 days, what about those ?    If we count forward from day 1185, we come to something.    That something will be the sign of the Son of Man in heaven (Matthew 24:30a)

See my point, you cant help but count forward. The 2nd Coming is the fulcrum point that ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS.  

Let me simplify IT.

1.)____________________2.)1335__3.)1290_).1260________________________2nd Coming

1.) The Agreement or Covenant where Israel joins the E.U (that's what it is)

2.) The 1335 comes 1335 days before the 2nd Coming and its the Two-witnesses

3.) The 1290 is the False Prophet (Jewish High Priest like unto Jason under AE4)

4.) The 1260 is the Anti-Christ Conquering Israel to become The Beast, he does this as Dan. 12:7 says 1260 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END at the 2nd coming of what we now know is Jesus Christ's return. 

The 1260 is the EXACT MIDDLE of the 70th week, the 1290 comes 30 days before, that is why Jesus tells them to flee Judea when they see this, they still have 30 days to flee, DON'T LOOK BACK, and why do the Jews repent and know to flee Judea? Because the Two-witnesses show up 45 days before the 1290 event and 75 days before the DOTL (1260 event).

You are looking at it backwards. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes there is, Jesus quotes Daniel 12:11

What I meant was that there is nothing in Matthew 24 that directly gives timeframes.   It is necessary to go to Daniel 12.

The 2nd Coming is the FULCRUM POINT, the 1260 means the Beast comes to power in the middle of the week and rules 1260 days and THEN Jesus' 2nd Coming ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS (the Anti-Christs evil rule).

Jesus 2nd Coming is the end of the 7 years.   

The 1260 days of Revelation 11:3 is the testimony time frame of the two witnesses.

No, this is just you not grasping the fact the the event that ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS, is the 2nd Coming.

What I wrote shows the 2nd coming as the end of the 7 years.   It is correct.

day 1..............................day 1185...............(1335 days)............................day 2520 Jesus returns

The 1335 is the Two-witnesses and the 1290 is the False Prophet.  have told you this before, but of course you allow falsehoods to blind you from this factoid. 

You are not communicating, that anyone can understand you.    Show a time-line, like I did.

1.)____________________2.)1335__3.)1290_).1260________________________2nd Coming

1.) The Agreement or Covenant where Israel joins the E.U (that's what it is)

2.) The 1335 comes 1335 days before the 2nd Coming and its the Two-witnesses

3.) The 1290 is the False Prophet (Jewish High Priest like unto Jason under AE4)

Okay, that communicates better what you believe.   I disagree with each of your 3 conclusions.

1.) The confirmation of the Mt Sinai covenant by the Antichrist, to begin the 7 years.  Based on Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

2.) The AoD is setup 1335 days before the 2nd Coming, based on Daniel 12:11-12.

3.)  1290 days from when the AoD is setup the world sees the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

You don't show on your time-line the setup of the AoD.

9 hours ago, douggg said:

What I meant was that there is nothing in Matthew 24 that directly gives timeframes.   It is necessary to go to Daniel 12.

Yes, but that is OK, that is how the bible works hand in hand Jesus cited Daniel the Prophet, so we know the AoD is the 1290, by the way Jesus was quoting Daniel, quoting him (Man in Linen, lol).

9 hours ago, douggg said:

Jesus 2nd Coming is the end of the 7 years.   

The 1260 days of Revelation 11:3 is the testimony time frame of the two witnesses.

Its the end of 6000 some odd years, it ends the 70th week AND it ends the 3.5 year period of Greatest Ever Troubles.  We are speaking only about the Greatest Troubles Ever (1260) and the other two numbers assoc. with that, the 1335 because Israel has to REPENT FIRST and the 1290 because that is their SIGN to Flee Judea because the Anti-Christ conquers them 30 days later.

The whole reason you become disoriented on the timelines is you refuse to listen t those who tell you the book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order. Remember, God told Daniel he was going to keep all this hidden until the very end of times, then John was given a similar book to Daniel, but God gave it unto is in an ALL ENCODED manner. 

Rev 11 starts at the 1335, just before the Anti-Christ Conquers, but the DOTL and God's Wrath can be seen starting in Rev. 8 (1260) and the whole 1260 days runs from and through Rev. 8, Rev. 9 and Rev. 16. Rev. 11 runs over ALL THREE CHAPTERS, but ends 75 days before the Rev. 16:19 7th Vial (2nd coming) event. Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citation Chapters, all but 14 & 19 cover the exact same 1260 days (and save for Rev. 11 which stars 75 days before God's Wrath hits. NOTICE, Rev. 8 is the Asteroid that starts God's Wrath. But in Rev. 12 we can see that it lasts 1260 days, Satan is cast out and chases Israel for THAT MANY DAYS. Notice in Rev. 13 the Beast rules fir 1260 days, see why they have to be Parenthetical Chapters? All those chapters cover the same time period as God's Wrath. Rev. 14 and 19 covers the full 70th week events or the full 7 years.

10 hours ago, douggg said:

What I wrote shows the 2nd coming as the end of the 7 years.   It is correct.

You will never understand what those numbers mean until you grasp that they are THAT MANY DAYS (1335, 1290 and 1260) away from an event that ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS (2nd coming) which Daniel had no clue what it meant.

You are not communicating, that anyone can understand you.    Show a time-line, like I did.

You showed a timelin4e that is not a possibility, nothing happens in the first half of the week until the Two-witness show up at the 1335, which is 75 days before the 1260 middle of the week event. No one can be this bad at adding brother. I told you what the fulcrum point was, do you not understand what fulcrum point means?

Start with THE END (2nd Coming) and WORK BACKWARDS, the 1260 then comes first, the 1290 2nd and the 1335 come last. But only working backwards. Why is it you can't understand this simple math? Going FORWARD the 1335 comes first, the 1290 comes 2nd and the 1260 come last in the Middle of the 70t week. These are simple addition my friend.

Okay, that communicates better what you believe.   I disagree with each of your 3 conclusions.

1.) The confirmation of the Mt Sinai covenant by the Antichrist, to begin the 7 years.  Based on Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

2.) The AoD is setup 1335 days before the 2nd Coming, based on Daniel 12:11-12.

3.)  1290 days from when the AoD is setup the world sees the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

You don't show on your time-line the setup of the AoD.

The 1290 is the AoD I don't need to show what is obvious. I am correct on all three, you will find out very soon. 

53 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The whole reason you become disoriented on the timelines is you refuse to listen t those who tell you the book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order.

I have not said that Revelation is in straight through Chronological Oder.

You showed a timelin4e that is not a possibility, nothing happens in the first half of the week until the Two-witness show up at the 1335, which is 75 days before the 1260 middle of the week event.

The part I highlighted in red is one reason no once can understand you.    Stop saying "at the 1335" and "at the 1290".     Instead, say the two witnesses show up 1335 days before Jesus returns.    Something understandable (although others like me disagree with you opinion).

Start with THE END (2nd Coming) and WORK BACKWARDS, the 1260 then comes first, the 1290 2nd and the 1335 come last

You need to work on your communication skills.   Stop saying "the 1260", "the 1290", "the 1335".      Those numbers are not events.    Communicate in terms of events and days.     Not just numbers.    When using numbers affiliated with days in the text of the bible - type out days. i.e. "1290 days" for example.

The 1260 day testimony time of the two witnesses (<event) will be the first half of the seven years.

The AoD will be setup (<event) 1335 days before Jesus returns.

1290 days from when the AoD is setup, (event>) the world will see the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

The 1290 is the AoD I don't need to show what is obvious. I am correct on all three, you will find out very soon. 

The phrase "the 1290" is not an event, it is a number.    Go back and fix you time-line and show "the AoD setup", so that others will know what you believe..

Edited by douggg

3 hours ago, douggg said:

I have not said that Revelation is in straight through Chronological Oder.

You saying something doesn't matter per se. You knew the AoD was the 1290 but then when Jesus quotes it in Matt. 24:15-17 you act like its not the 1290. You have the Two-witnesses covering the first half of the 70th week, that is not possible my friend, they die at the 2nd Woe, so the DOTL begins at the Middle of the week Asteroid Event, that starts off Trumps 1-4 in Rev. 8, then we get Trump 5 (Woe 1) in Rev. 9 which lasts for 5 months, then we get Trump 6 (Woe 2) in Rev. 9 and finally we get Trump 7 (Woe 3) which comes in Rev. 16, the 7 Vials is the 3rd Woe, and emits out of the 7th Trump. 

So, you admit that the book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order, then why do you not understand the 7th Trump is not really in Rev. 11 just like the 6 Trump (2nd Woe) is not in there per se, but we are only getting those two REFERENCES to show us the Two-witnesses TIMELIENES. We see the 2nd Woe or 6th Trump in Rev. 9, we see the 7th Trump/3rd Woe or 7 Vials in Rev. 16. God uses those reference points to show us the Two-witnesses TIMELINE yet you have them in the first half of the tribulation, which can not be possible. The Two-witnesses PRAY DOWN every plague, did you know that? The DOTL or Plagues of God START in the Middle of the week in Rev. 8 via the Asteroid. Thus Trumps 1, 2, 3 and 4 happen via ONE Asteroid Impact. Then the Three Woes begin, Demons are released from the pit, they can not kill, but will maim, harm, torture people, but why? God needs ALL to stand on one side or the other(like Moses when he drew the line), so He allows these Demons for 5 months to come after these people who are not converted after the Rapture turned Christians, they have to give in and choose the Mark of the Beast or chose God , NOTICE, in the very next Plague, Woe #2 (Trump 6) God's Angels kill 1/3 of those who have taken the Mark of the Beast !! Its a planed strategy by God. So, the Two-witnesses die at the end of the 2nd Woe which is seen in Rev. 9, not Rev. 11. We also are told the 7th Trump is blown, WHY? Because the Two-witnesses pray down all the plagues once the prayers go forth their ministry is over, they die BEFORE the 7th Trump Events (3rd Woe/7 Vials) come to pass. But we are told VICTORY COMES. So, you putting them in the first half is just bonkers my friend.  I guess that is one reason I assumed you did not understand the book of Revelation was not in Chronological Order.

The part I highlighted in red is one reason no once can understand you.    Stop saying "at the 1335" and "at the 1290".     Instead, say the two witnesses show up 1335 days before Jesus returns.    Something understandable (although others like me disagree with you opinion).

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No use writing that every time after I explained it unto you, the fulcrum point is the 2nd coming. There is no opinion, the Man in Linen tells us all these numbers are ended via the 2nd coming of Jesus. It just destroys your thesis, and men love their own ideas too much. Its a pride thing.

You need to work on your communication skills.   Stop saying "the 1260", "the 1290", "the 1335".      Those numbers are not events.    Communicate in terms of events and days.     Not just numbers.    When using numbers affiliated with days in the text of the bible - type out days. i.e. "1290 days" for example.

No I don't, you understand it perfectly, but just can not buy into this fact because it destroys years and years of your thought process.

The 1260 day testimony time of the two witnesses (<event) will be the first half of the seven years.

NO.......their lives end at the 2nd Woe, just before the 2nd Coming, this proves you just do not understand anything about the TIMELINES. It makes ZERO sense

The AoD will be setup (<event) 1335 days before Jesus returns.

Wrong, the Man in Linen stated the AoD was 1290 days, not 1335.

1290 days from when the AoD is setup, (event>) the world will see the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Wrong, the AoD happens 30 days before the A.C. becomes the Beast.

The phrase "the 1290" is not an event, it is a number.    Go back and fix you time-line and show "the AoD setup", so that others will know what you believe..

Its an EVENT that happens 1290 days before the 2nd Coming, just like the 1260 is an EVENT where Israel gets Conquered by the Beast.

Edited by Revelation Man

10 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Wrong, the AoD happens 30 days before the A.C. becomes the Beast.

The AoD is the statue image of the beast.   So the person has to become the beast before the AoD statue image is made and setup.

11 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

No I don't, you understand it perfectly, but just can not buy into this fact because it destroys years and years of your thought process.

No, I don't understand at all what you mean.   No-one else here or any other Christian forum I frequent says "the 1290",  "the 1335", "the 1260" because those are just numbers, not events.  

15 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Wrong, the Man in Linen stated the AoD was 1290 days, not 1335.

The text says...

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (to what? Revelation Man)

The text itself does not say 1290 days to what.    The what is the sign of the Son of Man in heaven (Matthew 24:30a).

The 1335 days is to Jesus's return (Matthew 24:30b)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

26 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You knew the AoD was the 1290 but then when Jesus quotes it in Matt. 24:15-17 you act like its not the 1290

Speak proper English grammar.   Stop with "the 1290" stuff.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:04 AM, douggg said:

The AoD is the statue image of the beast.   So the person has to become the beast before the AoD statue image is made and setup.

On 1/4/2024 at 8:40 AM, Revelation Man said:

Not so, its just you playing word sausage or not grasping how God feeds us info.

If God is giving us a Prophecy, and there is a MAN that becomes THE BEAST, and a False Prophet is his right hand man, and called the 2nd Beast, he will be the 2nd Beast as soon as the First Beast empowers him with the power over all Religion, but he will not do that until he goes forth conquering, but since Israel has joined the E.U. he already has somewhat power over them like Wash. DC has somewhat power over us states.

But when Israel starts balking, he CONQUERS Israel at the 1260 Middle of the week event, but before that he just got the False Prophet, who will become the 2nd Beast, to STOP Jesus Worship, and we don't even know that he gets him to place the Image, that might be all the False Prophets doings, trying to win favor with the E.U. President, before he conquers Israel. You play word sausage but then can plainly see that the 2nd Coming is the FULCRUM POINT unto all three numbers. 

No, I don't understand at all what you mean.   No-one else here or any other Christian forum I frequent says "the 1290",  "the 1335", "the 1260" because those are just numbers, not events.  

On 1/4/2024 at 8:40 AM, Revelation Man said:

Yes you do because you stated I meant all three were that many days before the 2nd Coming.

The text says...

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (to what? Revelation Man)

READ VERSE 8 !!! Daniel repeats the question the Angel asked in vs. 6 !!

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Get it now? WHAT WILL BE THE END........................The 2nd coming ends it all.

What ends the Anti-Christs life and rule? What shall be the END OF THESE THINGS? In vs. 6 the Angel said what will be the END OF THESE WONDERS, its the same thing, so the Anti-Christs rule in vs 7 ends with Jesus showing up, we KNOW THIS NOW !! And thus Daniel is like WAIT, I do not understand, WHEN WILL THESE THINGS (Dan. 11:36-45) END?  

And in all three cases the END is the 2nd Coming, its not a hard riddle. So, the 1290 happens 30 days before the 1260, whether you get it or not. And the 1335 comes 75 days before the 1260. 

On 1/4/2024 at 9:07 AM, douggg said:

Speak proper English grammar.   Stop with "the 1290" stuff.

God used that type grammar with Daniel, blame Him. 

Edited by Revelation Man

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

God used that type grammar with Daniel, blame Him. 

Copy and paste Daniel 12:11 from the translation you are using. 

The phrase "the 1290" is not in the bible.    "1290" is an adjective to describe the noun "days".

Use proper English grammar.  "1290 days"

Not so, its just you playing word sausage or not grasping how God feeds us info.

"word sausage"  ?    No one knows what you are talking about.   

You play word sausage but then can plainly see that the 2nd Coming is the FULCRUM POINT unto all three numbers.

The fulcrum point to the 1290 days and the 1335 days in Daniel 12:11-12 is when the AoD is setup.    

The AoD setup triggers the great tribulation - Matthew 24:15-21

The great tribulation last 1335 days.    During which the trumpet judgements, the woes, the vials of God's wrath, all take place.      Jesus returns on his 2nd Coming day and ends the great tribulation.  The end point of the 7 year 70th week of Daniel 9:27.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 12/28/2023 at 4:51 PM, AdHoc said:

The fulfillment of prophecy is born by both God's Word and/or history. The 330 plus prophecies that our Lord fulfilled during His first sojourn on earth are recorded for us in His Word. History also bears record to some extent. The prophecy of Daniel is divided into two languages - Aramaic when he addressed the Gentiles, and Hebrew when the prophecy concerned "his people". The term, "his people" is very somber. It is so named because God had withdrawn for "HIS people" and called them "Lo-ammi" - "you are NOT my people". Likewise, what is once called, "the City of the Great King" is no longer that since the House is left desolate. It is "THY (Daniel's) city."

In your answer above, the scriptures you gave do not show and end of sins "for Daniel's people and Daniel's City". On the contrary they show a greater sin than ever before - the placement of a Gentile king in the Holy Place. For this a Temple is needed. But since Messiah was cut off no such Gentile king has been placed there. The opposite happened. Israel rebelled against the Gentile king and were destroyed.

Your scriptures show rather that Messiah achieved certain goals, and not Daniel's People.

Perhaps your last scripture from Mark deserves a comment. It is true that Jesus was anointed by Mary, but it was for His BURIAL. And the anointing was a memorial FOR HER. Her fame is that she anointed Jesus while He still lived. Nicodemus and Joseph got to do it after His death. But in resurrection and for the THRONE it is God Who anoints Jesus (Hebrews 1).

Perhaps too, the Bible should speak for itself. In multiple other prophesies a "gap" is introduced. It is always so when the interim time  does not concern Israel. In Joel 2:28-32 he prophecies for the day of Pentecost - which Peter affirms. But the prophecy jumps from that first Pentecost to a future day in which the signs of judgment are evident (Joel.2:30). Between these two events is the whole Church age. But Joel leaves it out because Israel will be under chastisement and in the diaspora. So too in Daniel 9 the gap is the time when God is not working with Israel. God only starts to work with Israel again when the Church is complete (Act.15:14-16).

I would also like to add another similar “gap” Isaiah prophesizes that Jesus semi-quotes and makes clear. I wonder if anyone in attendance listening to God would have picked that up at that time? 

Luke 4:17-19: Jesus is quoting Isaiah 61:1-2. It is telling in verse 2 at the comma, Jesus stops abruptly in Luke and omits the rest of the verse, “and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;” because it is yet future in Jesus’s day, the Day of Vengeance, the 70th week, the Tribulation. Thus far that gap (age of Grace-church age) has lasted about two millennia.

• Thumbs Up 1