• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,164
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, douggg said:

See?    The text says "1290 days"   not "the 1290" term you created.

20 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

LOL, well yea, I told you I see them as Events. Now I will explain why we only got numbers. The 1260 you seem to know (or should) is an Event where the A.C. conquers Jerusalem then rules as the Beast over them for 1260 days, thus to me its the 1260 (Conquering of Israel by the A.C. who at that very moment becomes the Beast. Since all that was 2500 years into the future, after Jesus came in 500 years or so, there was no use confusing them about this at that time.

In the other two events, God could have just stated it was  the Two-witnesses by why pre tell Satan exactly when they are going to show up where he can pre plan attacks and strategies? 

As per the 1290, why not says its a Jewish High Priest gone rogue? Because if that was made apparent, guess what, just like King Herod tried to kill baby Jesus via the Bethlehem prophecy, every other High Priest would have been killed or murdered with Jewish leaders thinking he was THE ONE to betray Israel. That is why we only get the 1290 instead  of an explanation. That is why Daniel was kept in the dark, but John was told about the coming False Prophet, because God knew Israel would be no more, after 70 AD anyway, and they would indeed become "Dead Men's Bones".

I mean we got the SHADOW in history, and you have heard me speak about it, and I imagine not one time have you went to look up Jason (real name Yeshua) and Onias III his brother have you?  It's known history.

Jason bribed Antiochus to become the High Priest, having his Pious High Priest brother Onias III killed. So, with Antiochus (type Anti-Christ/Little Horn) and Jason (type False Prophet) we have the TWO ARCHETYPES living at the same time, what else should we expect? The two types had to live at the same time !! Jason then (This is "REAL", LOOK IT UP) invited Antiochus into the temple of God to sacrifice a pig unto Zeus, defiling the temple, then he MANDATED that all Jews must become Hellenized (take on Greek names like him, serve the Greek gods, love the Greek culture of homosexuality etc. etc.) and that led to the Maccabean Revolt. (We understand that Hanukkah comes from this event where Jason invited AE4 to sacrifice unto Zeus.)

Now do you see why the 1290 is the False Prophet? And why Daniel could not be told that specifically? But John could !!

The abomination of desolation standing in the holy place is the fulcrum point for the beginning of the 1290 days and the 1335 days.

Here is why it can't be the FULCTUM POINT for all three. All three have different numbers, to be a FULCRUM POINT all three have to rest on that point, The fulcrum point on a clock is the 12, all hours begin on the 12/1 and 12/2 and 12/3 and 12/4 and 12/5 etc. etc. unto 12 and 12, so, the 1290 can not be a fulcrum point unto all three, only the 2nd coming can be that fulcrum point.

Okay, you have your bible open to Matthew 24:15, now start reading.     From Matthew 24:15 there are 1290 days until the world seeing the sign of of the Son of Man in heaven.

And if you keep reading another 45 days will pass between the sign of the Son of Man in heaven and then all the tribes of the earth see Jesus coming in the clouds with power and great glory.   The end of the 1335 days.    

So, how hard is that to understand ?     Your scenario provides no reason, nor time for the kings of the earth to gather their armies together at Armageddon to make war on Jesus.

No, the Two-witnesses shows up 45 days BEFORE the 1290 events/AoD, how do you think Israel repents? They do not read Matt. 24:15-17 so how would they even now they need to flee Judea? Its right there in Zechariah 13 and 14, you just refuse to heed it.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: {{So, Elijah [and Moses imho], show up BEFORE the 1260 events where God's Wrath falls}}

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So, we see WHO gets Israel to Repent? the Two-witnesses, BUT WHEN? 

Zech. 13:1 In that day(DOTL/when Israel repent) there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness(Means in that DAY Israel will turn unto Jesus, but they must do it JUST BEFORE the DOTL, so that is the fulcrum point here).

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

------------------------------

Zech. 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. {{ So, 1/3 of the Jews repent but when does this happen? HOLD ON, we will see very soon. }}

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined(they will flee Judea unto the Petra/Bozrah area), and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

So, Israel repents JUST BEFORE the DOTL.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh(AFTER Israel repents), and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken(Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem at the 1260 event), and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

THEN Jesus Returns to defeat the Anti-Christ and his wicked minions 

3 Then shall the Lord go forth(1260 days later), and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

So, the difference is I lay it all out, I do not guess brother, I know Israel repents BEFORE the DOTL hits, that is why in Rev. 7 when God tells the Angles to HOLD UP the four winds [of judgment] it is All Israel who repent and who start (1/3 or 5 million) fleeing Judea, not a 144,000 which is a code. 

There is no 45 days after Jesus returns ANYWHERE in the bible, you just make it up out of thin air brother, you can't put reason, nor context to the numbers like I do. You just say it, I prove it via scriptures.

The 1290 days and the 1335 days represent components of the 7 years.    Neither fits totally within 1260 days.

All three are THAT MANY DAYS until all these WONDERS are finished, nothing you say will ever change that factoid brother. Keep guessing. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

LOL, well yea, I told you I see them as Events.

That's is a mistake.   

"the 1290" for example, implies the number 1290 not the event 1290.

"666" is the "number" of the beast's name, as a direct example from the text of the bible.  

"1290 days" is what is in the bible.  1290 days is a timeframe.     Also it does not say "the 1290 days", no the.    Because 1290 days in itself is not an event.     

The event is the setting up of the abomination of desolation.

The 1260 you seem to know (or should) is an Event where the A.C. conquers Jerusalem then rules as the Beast over them for 1260 days, thus to me its the 1260 (Conquering of Israel by the A.C. who at that very moment becomes the Beast

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The event is that the two witnesses will prophesy for the timeframe of 1260 days.

As per the 1290, why not says its a Jewish High Priest gone rogue? Because if that was made apparent, guess what, just like King Herod tried to kill baby Jesus via the Bethlehem prophecy, every other High Priest would have been killed or murdered with Jewish leaders thinking he was THE ONE to betray Israel. That is why we only get the 1290 instead  of an explanation. That is why Daniel was kept in the dark, but John was told about the coming False Prophet, because God knew Israel would be no more, after 70 AD anyway, and they would indeed become "Dead Men's Bones".

Read Matthew 24:15-30.    There is nothing there regarding the high priest.   The abomination of desolation standing (setup) in the holy place.   Then 1290 days later the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.   

Daniel, in his day, was not told about the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

Here is why it can't be the FULCTUM POINT for all three. All three have different numbers, to be a FU LCRUM POINT all three have to rest on that point, The fulcrum point on a clock is the 12, all hours begin on the 12/1 and 12/2 and 12/3 and 12/4 and 12/5 etc. etc. unto 12 and 12, so, the 1290 can not be a fulcrum point unto all three, only the 2nd coming can be that fulcrum point.

What I wrote was the setting up of the abomination of desolation is the fulcrum point that both the 1290 day timeframe and 1335 day timeframe begin.    That is two timeframes, not three.   

I never wrote that "the 1290 is a fulcrum point".   Please speak English.   Stop with "the 1290", "the 1335", "the 1260" stuff.    Swallow your pride and correct your communications.    Which your pride is the only reason you continue as you do.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,171
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The 1290 days and the 1335 days; (Extra 30 days and another 45 day period), their onset being at the A/D which is midweek.  Which makes these two time-frames post 1260 days, or the finish of the 70th Week.  What follows the 70th Week, Armageddon, what follows Armageddon, the fowls of the air eating the flesh of men (1 to 2 billion people and at least 200,000,000 horses).  How long may it take to move up to 2 billion people and their horses to the Valley of Megiddo, 30 days. 

The wine harvest is not a one day event. It may last up to 30 days for its completion.  Then the grape skins are removed after separation from the juice. The wheat and barley harvests last longer than one day.

One should find out what a wine press looks like, where the grapes are put into it and how/where the wine is collected.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.76

9 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

The 1290 days and the 1335 days; (Extra 30 days and another 45 day period), their onset being at the A/D which is midweek.  Which makes these two time-frames post 1260 days, or the finish of the 70th Week.  What follows the 70th Week, Armageddon, what follows Armageddon, the fowls of the air eating the flesh of men (1 to 2 billion people and at least 200,000,000 horses).  How long may it take to move up to 2 billion people and their horses to the Valley of Megiddo, 30 days. 

The wine harvest is not a one day event. It may last up to 30 days for its completion.  Then the grape skins are removed after separation from the juice. The wheat and barley harvests last longer than one day.

One should find out what a wine press looks like, where the grapes are put into it and how/where the wine is collected.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Do you think there will be Horses in this war or do they represent something else?

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  7,078
  • Content Per Day:  12.27
  • Days Won:  31

8 minutes ago, NConly said:

Do you think there will be Horses in this war or do they represent something else?

@NConly An indirect comment: It's interesting that internal combustion engines are still rated by horse power............

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.76

5 minutes ago, farouk said:

@NConly An indirect comment: It's interesting that internal combustion engines are still rated by horse power............

I thought that too. A Abrams tank has 1500 hp could equal 1500 horses so to speak.

but it would not replace the birds eating the dead horses statement.

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  7,078
  • Content Per Day:  12.27
  • Days Won:  31

Just now, NConly said:

I thought that too. A Abrams tank has 1500 hp could equal 1500 horses so to speak.

but it would not replace the birds eating the dead horses statement.

@NConly Interesting...............

16 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

The 1290 days and the 1335 days; (Extra 30 days and another 45 day period), their onset being at the A/D which is midweek.  Which makes these two time-frames post 1260 days, or the finish of the 70th Week. 

Only if you interpret midweek as being midpoint.

1335 days to the the last day of the 70th week, is still midweek, but not mid point.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,164
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

15 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

The 1290 days and the 1335 days; (Extra 30 days and another 45 day period), their onset being at the A/D which is midweek. 

Firstly, the AoD is 30 days before the middle of the week (MoW 1260). Why would God give a "warning" to flee Judea after the Jews had been conquered? Makes no sense does it? Unless we understand the 1290 happens 30 days before the 1260 MoW events. Then the 1335 Blessing would have to be 75 days before the 1260 MoW events. And God used the 2nd coming as the fulcrum point that.......

ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS, Angel in Dan. 7:6's question to Jesus pre incarnate

WHEN WILL ALL THESE THINGS END? Question by Daniel in vs. 8.

The question in both cases is WHEN will these things/events/wonders end, and Jesus foretells then that THREE EVENTS he has NUMBERED will end in this many days. All three are events.

We know the 1260 is the Anti-Christ be reading other scriptures, from the time the Jews are conquered (lose power) until all these wonders end will be 1260 days, BUT..........when Daniel asks the exact same question, we think the fulcrum point (2nd coming) changes but why? Daniel says when will all these things end, but what THINGS and WONDERS? The Dream Daniel saw stretches from Daniel 10:1 to Daniel 12:2, really 11:45, but Daniel 12:1-2 is telling how the Jews will be raised after those things end, and the Anti-Christ/Little Horn dies in Daniel 11:45, his life is shown in Dan. 11:36-45, so those Things/Wonders are what ends. So, the 1290 and 1335 are a part of THOSE WONDERS that end when Jesus returns, they do not go into Jesus' 1000 year reign.

So, why do people miss the FULCRUM POINT (2nd coming) here? Because its ben engrained in our minds that the 1290 has to be the Beast when that can only happen 30 days after the 1290 event, at the 1260 event. The 1290 is the False Prophet )a Jewish High Priest like unto Jason under Antiochus, who takes his orders from the A.C. from afar, but why? Israel will join the E.U. that is the Agreement (Covenant) that kicks it all off. Anyone still here after Israel joins the E.U. will see about 1 Billion Christians mysteriously die (Flesh & blood can not enter heaven, that is the Pre 70th week Rapture).

Rev. 13 says the F.P. places the IMAGE right? Dan. 9:27 says the prince to come or Little Horn/A.C. CAUSES the Sacrifice to Cease (Its Jesus Christ Worship, not some defiled meat sacrifice, that is stopped) and that he also CAUSES the AoD. But again, when one understands what the numbers actually mean, they understand the Beast can not be the one who brings the 1290 to pass in person, he does so afar, like Hitler was causing other nations to appease him by giving back parts of the Sudetenland, before he conquered anyone. 

17 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

What follows the 70th Week, Armageddon, what follows Armageddon, the fowls of the air eating the flesh of men (1 to 2 billion people and at least 200,000,000 horses).  How long may it take to move up to 2 billion people and their horses to the Valley of Megiddo, 30 days. 

You just trying to match up the 30 days and 45 days, via a wrong conclusion to start out wit my friend. The 70th week contains the Armageddon, and the fowls of the air are a part of Armageddon, we are those Fouls, its just prose showing those who trust God gain victory pf those who trust Satan's ways. We get the victory, but we do not eat anything, or kill anyone, Jesus does all of this by the PRESENCE of his coming.

The 200 million "Horses" is just showing us who kills 1/3 of those who take the Mark of the Beast, and remember, Satan can not kill Satan (we have to use and remember scriptures), so these 200 million are really just the whole hosts of heaven, or 200 million Angels and 10 = completion, thus 10,000 x 10,000 equals 100 million or a Myriad, and thus this is simply God say the whole hosts of Heaven, its not 200 million China men on earth riding horses. 

Notice in Woe #1 the Demons can not kill, but can only harm and maim mankind, this is the Demons and they are given access to all men, to try and make them take the Mark of the Beast, with all kinds of trickery or torture, but they are not allowed to kill anyone. Then the Angels in Woe #2 KILL (Satan can not kill Satan) 1/3 of those who have take the Mark of the Beast. In vs. 20 or 21 in Rev. 9, we see these PLAGUES kill them, well, this is God's Plagues, he sends it forth via his Angels, just like every Trump is sounded by an Angel and all the Vials are poured out by Angels. 

17 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Of course it is one day, Jesus shows up and SPEAKS VICTORY, its not a real fight.

Its not real horses to answer others on here........the Anti-Christ doesn't ride Four Horses, those are just DESCRIPTORS of 1.) Conquering(White Horse) then of 2.) War (Red Horse) 3.) Famine (Black Horse) and 4.) Death/Sickness  and the Grave (Green Horse). These are 200 million angels bringing Judgment. 

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Then the 1335 Blessing would have to be 75 days before the 1260 MoW events.

Why are you placing the blessing at the beginning of the 1335 days, when the text says at the end of the 1335 days ?

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.