• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, douggg said:

The false prophet does not claim to be Jesus.

The false Christs that Jesus was taking about were persons like Simon bar Kokba, Shabbatai Zevi.

In recent times, Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda, Vissarion of Russia, Alan John Miller of Australia.

The verses I quoted says the false prophets came in Jesus name .They are not claiming to be Jesus.They are claiming to be in Christ.Do you have a problem comprehending these simple verses Doug?

They come in Jesus name.

Luke 21:8

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

mathew 24

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

mark 13

And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

They will arrive in Israel in a little over a year.Not that you will be able to understand it after they do. The only thing you will know is that the Israelis will be receiving the chips netanyahu has talked about.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member

5 minutes ago, debrakay said:

The word saints in verse 25 is a Chaldean word and does mean holy one but not "The Holy One" because it says they are the "saints of the most High", which is a reference to Father God.  Same with verse 27 when Daniel says the kingdom and dominion will be given to the people of the saints.  The saints and the people are two different groups. 

To me this says the people are the congregation, the tribe, the nation, the flock.  The saints are those who are defined holy by God. Regardless of who is fleeing when and where it will be a terrible time for all life on earth.

The kingdom in the verse is the promised land . The land that was promised to Abrahams seed long ago.This is when they receive the kingdom.This is the same group of saints living in the kingdom after the beast is destroyed.

Revelation 20

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The verses I quoted says the false prophets came in Jesus name .They are not claiming to be Jesus.They are claiming to be in Christ.Do you have a problem comprehending these simple verses Doug?

The verses you quoted says....

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

They claim to be Jesus Himself, not someone claiming to come in Jesus's name to do miracles and such.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,052
  • Content Per Day:  3.31
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Thats because the people that are fleeing in Mathew 24  and revelation 6 that are hiding are not of God.

The saints are persecuted the 3.5 years before them in judea flee to the mountains.

Look closely are the following verses.The persecution comes first .The saints are imprisoned and killed.Then the occupants of judea flee after the persecution.The occupants of judea are fleeing the wrath of God.Not the beast.

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

The book of Daniel and Luke 21 has the events in this order.

1-false prophet arrive and decieve many

2-persecution begins and lasts 3.5 years

2-abomination of desolation is placed and great tribulation =wrath of God-At the same time dead are raised  and Daniels people are delivered.

The false prophet which gives everyone in Israel the mark of the beast arrives in Israel 3.5 years before the abomination of desolation is placed

Mathew 24

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many

3.5 years between these two events.

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Okay. This is the best way when two are far apart. You give your understanding and I give mine. Then all partcipants can read and decide for themselves. Above, you have given your sequence and a timeline. Here's mine. It is for information and I won't defend it in subsequent postings because we're miles apart.

God has sent His Son as Messiah to Israel some 2,000 years ago. He was outright rejected and murdered. For His KINGDOM Christ now turns to a New Man made OUT OF Israel and OUT OF the Nation (Eph.2:15). This New Man preaches Christ to  the Nations including the Nation of Israel for these 2,000 years. The Nations, and the Nations of Israel largely reject these preachings and persecute the New Man. God has set a time for His patience and His offer.

God's offer of reconciliation and of men changing the path for the future runs out at the end of Chapter 3 of Revelation. By then, the New Man has either promoted their Head, Christ, or have adopted a slothful attitude. The seven Churches of Revelation 2 and 3 provoke God. At the same time the Nation sink into zero moral restraint and unbridled evil encompasses the earth like Noah's and Lot's time. God crowns Jesus in Revelation Chapter 4 and subsequently orders Him to deal with the earth. Two major players are set as antagonists (i) Jesus Christ and (ii) a Roman Caesar.

The earth votes for the Caesar. The New Man, in part, follow Him (Rev.18:4). God's WRATH is complete and He commands Jesus to open Seals that will pour out unimaginable suffering for His enemies. The scope of this suffering is universal. No corner of this earth will be spared. But in order to save a total annihilation of mankind God curbs the tie of this Great Tribulation to 3 ½ years. The start of this period of Tribulation caused, not by men, but by a vengeful God (yes, He has much to avenge).

This 3½ years starts when (i) a confederation of ten kings give all their power to this Caesar, which prophecy gives many names to, but most notably "THE BEAST", (ii) Satan gives all his power to the Beast, and (iii) Israel agree to the Beast taking the place reserved for God in a newly built Temple. For this affront by His People God pours His wrath unabated on Israel. The only thing that saves them is a select Remnant who are sealed to survive the Great Tribulation (Rev.9:4). This wrath of God undiluted is called "Jacob's Trouble" and our Lord advises, nay commands, that anybody who happens to be in the region of Judaea when this Abomination takes place, should run for the surrounding mountains. The people of New York and Moscow have no such advice.

The New Man - Christianity, is shown by the Parables, and by direct statements like Revelation 2 and 3, to be apostate. Except for a Remnant called "Overcomers", the Church must bear the just deserts of her unfaithfulness and pass through the Great Tribulation. The Remnant are provided an escape via rapture. The Christians that are left on earth are found UNWORTHY for the escape plan. Of those who are LEFT,
1. Those of Revelation 7:9-17 had dirty garments and had to wash them
2. Those of Revelation 12:17 did not meet the criteria of an Overcomer (v.10-11)
3. Those of Revelation 13:7 are openly defeated by the Beast
4. Those of Revelation 18:4 were involved in Satan's worldly system

If you are on earth at the time that our Lord Jesus opens the Seals you most probably have been LEFT. Mathew 13:39 says that the end of the age is a harvest. If you are not mature you will not be harvested.

This article is not, by any means, complete. It answers mainly the issue of Christ's warning to flee IF YOU HAPPEN TO LIVE IN JUDAEA ON THE DAY THAT THE BEAST TAKES UP RESIDENCE IN THE TEMPLE (2nd Thess.2:4).

1 hour ago, douggg said:

The verses you quoted says....

They claim to be Jesus Himself, not someone claiming to come in Jesus's name to do miracles and such.  

I am Christ is not the same as I am Jesus.

Try to pay attention to scripture,then try to understand it.

Luke 21:8

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

mathew 24

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

mark 13

And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Do you know who comes in Jesus name?

Do you understand what Christ means?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I am Christ is not the same as I am Jesus.

When the person says "I am Christ", in Jesus's name.   He is saying I am Jesus.

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Do you understand what Christ means?

Christ in the bible is associated with being the King of Israel messiah.   King of the Jews.   Pilate had that written above Jesus head - "Jesus of Nazareth King of Jews".

The Jewish religious leaders mocked him at His crucifixion, "Christ King of Israel" Mark 15:32.

The woman at the well, John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

The wise men came to find "the King of the Jews",  Matthew 2:2.

----------------------------------

Thus, to be the AntiChrist, the person has to be anointed the King of Israel, instead of and against Jesus, the rightful King of Israel messiah.

Edited by douggg

3 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Okay. This is the best way when two are far apart. You give your understanding and I give mine. Then all partcipants can read and decide for themselves. Above, you have given your sequence and a timeline. Here's mine. It is for information and I won't defend it in subsequent postings because we're miles apart.

God has sent His Son as Messiah to Israel some 2,000 years ago. He was outright rejected and murdered. For His KINGDOM Christ now turns to a New Man made OUT OF Israel and OUT OF the Nation (Eph.2:15). This New Man preaches Christ to  the Nations including the Nation of Israel for these 2,000 years. The Nations, and the Nations of Israel largely reject these preachings and persecute the New Man. God has set a time for His patience and His offer.

God's offer of reconciliation and of men changing the path for the future runs out at the end of Chapter 3 of Revelation. By then, the New Man has either promoted their Head, Christ, or have adopted a slothful attitude. The seven Churches of Revelation 2 and 3 provoke God. At the same time the Nation sink into zero moral restraint and unbridled evil encompasses the earth like Noah's and Lot's time. God crowns Jesus in Revelation Chapter 4 and subsequently orders Him to deal with the earth. Two major players are set as antagonists (i) Jesus Christ and (ii) a Roman Caesar.

The earth votes for the Caesar. The New Man, in part, follow Him (Rev.18:4). God's WRATH is complete and He commands Jesus to open Seals that will pour out unimaginable suffering for His enemies. The scope of this suffering is universal. No corner of this earth will be spared. But in order to save a total annihilation of mankind God curbs the tie of this Great Tribulation to 3 ½ years. The start of this period of Tribulation caused, not by men, but by a vengeful God (yes, He has much to avenge).

This 3½ years starts when (i) a confederation of ten kings give all their power to this Caesar, which prophecy gives many names to, but most notably "THE BEAST", (ii) Satan gives all his power to the Beast, and (iii) Israel agree to the Beast taking the place reserved for God in a newly built Temple. For this affront by His People God pours His wrath unabated on Israel. The only thing that saves them is a select Remnant who are sealed to survive the Great Tribulation (Rev.9:4). This wrath of God undiluted is called "Jacob's Trouble" and our Lord advises, nay commands, that anybody who happens to be in the region of Judaea when this Abomination takes place, should run for the surrounding mountains. The people of New York and Moscow have no such advice.

The New Man - Christianity, is shown by the Parables, and by direct statements like Revelation 2 and 3, to be apostate. Except for a Remnant called "Overcomers", the Church must bear the just deserts of her unfaithfulness and pass through the Great Tribulation. The Remnant are provided an escape via rapture. The Christians that are left on earth are found UNWORTHY for the escape plan. Of those who are LEFT,
1. Those of Revelation 7:9-17 had dirty garments and had to wash them
2. Those of Revelation 12:17 did not meet the criteria of an Overcomer (v.10-11)
3. Those of Revelation 13:7 are openly defeated by the Beast
4. Those of Revelation 18:4 were involved in Satan's worldly system

If you are on earth at the time that our Lord Jesus opens the Seals you most probably have been LEFT. Mathew 13:39 says that the end of the age is a harvest. If you are not mature you will not be harvested.

This article is not, by any means, complete. It answers mainly the issue of Christ's warning to flee IF YOU HAPPEN TO LIVE IN JUDAEA ON THE DAY THAT THE BEAST TAKES UP RESIDENCE IN THE TEMPLE (2nd Thess.2:4).

Here are the people who don't flee.

Revelation 20:

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,052
  • Content Per Day:  3.31
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Here are the people who don't flee.

Revelation 20:

We agree - at last. But I would like to point out that the "fleeing" is not from the Beast. It is from Jerusalem. Just as Israel must move away from Korah after he challenged Moses, any reader of Matthew 24 WHO LIVES IN, OR IS VISITING, JUDAEA, MUST RUN when they SEE the Abomination which makes Desolate.

Just now, douggg said:

When the person say "I am Christ", in Jesus's name.   He is saying I am Jesus.

Christ in the bible is associated with being the King of Israel messiah.   King of the Jews.   Pilate had that written above Jesus head - "Jesus of Nazareth King of Jews".

The Jewish religious leader mocked him at His crucifixion, "Christ King of Israel" Mark 15:32.

The woman at the well, John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

The wise men came to find "the King of the Jews",  Matthew 2:2.

----------------------------------

Thus, to be the AntiChrist, the person has to be anointed the King of Israel, instead of and against Jesus, the rightful King of Israel messiah.

Christ means annoited one so when someone claims to be anointed, they are claiming to be in Christ.

Coming In Jesus name are those who claim to be Christian and preach Jesus.

Like these.

Mathew 7:22-23

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

8 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

We agree - at last. But I would like to point out that the "fleeing" is not from the Beast. It is from Jerusalem. Just as Israel must move away from Korah after he challenged Moses, any reader of Matthew 24 WHO LIVES IN, OR IS VISITING, JUDAEA, MUST RUN when they SEE the Abomination which makes Desolate.

Everyone whos names are not written will flee if they can.

Everyone who's names are written will not need to .They are delivered at that time .

Daniel 12:1

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.