• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.34
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.00
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

10 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

We all know Jesus IS the Christ and Jesus is his name (Mat 1:21)

I think that has been well established.

Although says Christ is an adjective and that was actually new to me . I cannot believe that escaped me.

And so you are asking, who deceives in his name?

Deceivers obviously.

It can be applied to us in a possessive way.

2 Cor 10:7 Do you look at things according to the outward appearance? If anyone is convinced in himself that he is Christ’s, let him again consider this in himself, that just as he is Christ’s, even so we are Christ’s.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Expressing the redemption of the purchased possession.

1 Cor 6:

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Cor 7:

22 For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord’s freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ’s slave. 

23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.

Ephesians 1:

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 

8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, 

9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, 

10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him. 

11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 

12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 

14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

The Anointing that people claim to have is a fiction when expressed as if it were an individual's possession. Once again, the 'you' is in plural form, requiring "2 or more gathered together in My Name". Only expressed by those in His possession, "in Christ", which is fellowship of the Spirit.

1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

This is the Spirit of Unity in the bond of peace.

Psalm 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity!

3 For there the Lord commanded the blessing—
Life forevermore.

Over and over, returning to the same truth:

John 6:56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 

Notably absent in the prophecy sub-forum. A lot of "home made" recipes being served

2 Corinthians 10:18 For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, AFlameOfFire said:

This isn't your pulpit, its a discussion. 

You are trying to teach when you say your not.You contradict yourself.

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 minute ago, douggg said:

My grammar knowledge is just one of my traits.   Not a reason that I should lord it over others.

There is such a thing a the online grammar police and they can often do that. Not so much here but its very common elsewhere, gets annoying but if you just tell them that you are dumb as rocks right from the start that usually takes the fun out of it for them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

2 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I am a she not a he if you meant me

Thanks for the information.   Your picture of the woman's eye makes sense.

1 minute ago, AFlameOfFire said:

There is such a thing a the online grammar police and they can often do that. Not so much here but its very common elsewhere, gets annoying but if you just tell them that you are dumb as rocks right from the start that usually takes the fun out of it for them.

I hear you.

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Side note:   I try to teach.  But that is not a requirement for participation in this discussion forum.

Guest AFlameOfFire
2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If I told you how to click submit on a post I would be teaching you something, I am just not anointed as a teacher, preacher. I am a woman that is not what I am called to do.

At the same time, 

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same  anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

I do not look to you or anyone on a discussion forum as a teacher whether they claimed to be or not, its a discussion forum. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

1 minute ago, AFlameOfFire said:

If I told you how to click submit on a post I would be teaching you something, I am just not anointed as a teacher, preacher. I am a woman that is not what I am called to do.

At the same time, 

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same  anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

I do not look to you or anyone on a discussion forum as a teacher whether they claimed to be or not, its a discussion forum. 

You have been attempting to teach here .

Yet you say your not called to.

And yes,I like this verse very much.I post it often for others to learn.

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 hour ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Jesus IS the Christ I agree, Paul even says,

"And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." 2 Ti 2:19

And Jesus did say there would be both false prophets and false Christs

His prophets are considered his anointed also

1 Ch 16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Seeing prophets and Kings were anointed, for example

1 Kings 19:16 And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel
and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.

1 Sam 26:9 And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD'S anointed, and be guiltless?

2 Sam 1:14 And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?

As the apostles were anointed by God

2 Cr 1:21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

Aside from false prophets (who might claim to be anointed by God) there is said to be false Christs, and in the definition of false Christ it says,

The definition states

1. a false Christ (or Messiah)

2. one who falsely lays claim to the name and office of the Messiah

Which appears to those who to come in his name (Jesus) saying "I am Christ"

Mat 24:5 For many shall come "in my name", saying, "I am" Christ; and shall deceive many.

As Jesus points out

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, "here is" Christ, "or there"; believe it not.

Then you have those who are shown naming "the name of" Christ doing wonderful works but who work iniquity in 2 Ti 2:19 

And the first verse I mentioned

2 Ti 2 :19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

From which iniquity they are to depart and those who do not (and continue to work it are shown in the example below

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Shows how they are used in a few examples

I Highlighted my own voice in red, as with most of my posts I rarely eve chose to speak freely among such anointed men of God.

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You have been attempting to teach here .

Yet you say your not called to.

And yes,I like this verse very much.I post it often for others to learn.

I am not called to be an apostle, prophet, prophetess, teacher or pastor but I can show people things, and if you want to call sharing the scriptures on a discussion board teaching then that's fine. I don't really allow someone to be a teacher to me on any of the forums, I browse over them all and might find among them one or two I feel knows what they are talking about and read them, and if there is a place where I can add in the words of God I do so. I could just post emoji's all day.