IGNORED

The year 6,000 is upon us in 2 years in 2026, and it will be the time of the return of Yeshua

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, interesting subject- God's timing as declared by man or various men. Personally I  see no reason my Lord could not return at any moment; but since that timing is not known to even Him I shall go about my day in the manner it seems  I am led by the comforter left to me by my Lord.

I do know that there is urgency, but not because  Yeshua might return, instead because  the soul of any one of us may  be required of us this very moment. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Michael37 said:

On April 13, 2029, asteroid Apophis will cruise harmlessly by Earth at distance of about 19,000 miles (31,000 kilometers). Scientists are already planning observations and science opportunities for the event.

Headline

Christian TRUSTS in Scientists (known to lie about the Climate for FILTHY MONEY GRANTS from Gov. politicians, LOL) but ignores the word of God which is screaming at him, the world will be judged soon. 

The guy who had a vision of an Asteroid hitting, also foresaw the Pope resigning in office, the first one in 600 years, his friends were like Tom, don't say that, you will ruin your career, Popes die in office, they don't resign.

After the vision a good scientist friend of his from NASA told him a few things 1.) Rev. 8 is all one event, the fires come from the asteroid entering the atmosphere and breaking up somewhat, and shedding hot sulfur balls like happened at Sodom. 2.) He stated his scientist friend, and other scientist friends all told him that there is NO WAY anyone can tell anyone that an Asteroid can travel that many miles, 7-8 years away (at the time) and come within 19 k miles but WILL NOT HIT, he told him if they say that they are pulling your leg or lying unto you. So far away a slight percentage degree change in direction from hitting another rock, from a sun burst, or from their own miscalculation just makes their "prediction" silly. 

On top of all that, these elites even if they knew would not tell the public, but I see the Facebook guy is building a 100 million dollar bunker in Hawaii. I wonder why Trump and Congress commissioned a new Gov. Space Force? The truth is if they knew 100 percent they would still lie to the public.

I have seen scientist who are not affiliated with the Gov. who says there is a three percent chance. That's huge, that's close, so are we supposed to not be able to see God's plans in the bible? Its time for Judgment, and asteroid that matches Rev. 8 is coming so "close" supposedly, but we do not think God can make it hit (lol) come on man. Seems you do not want God's judgment, I do, I hate this evil world. 

You keep listening to Gov. Scientist. I know what is coming and when. 

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

There is no question that those watchmen looking for the appearance of our Lord and Savior are getting excited about His return, and for good reason. I have always been an adherent of the doctrine of imminency, as the apostle Paul did not say, "those which are alive…).

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:17)

Prophecy given for the terminal generation points to the nearness of the Tribulation, Christ's 2nd coming, not the harpazo. Who and when is the terminal generation that will see fulfillment? Depending on one's exegesis, the Fig Tree symbolizes Israel being reborn as a nation once again (May 14, 1948).

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. (Matthew 24:34)

Before 1948, a mere 77 years ago, this conversation was impossible. Many are unaware of the number of prophetic fulfillments from May 14, 1948, through the 1967 Israeli Six Days War.

No other generation has and is witnessing a convergence and alignment of everything prophetic. We are the generation witnessing and living in end-time fulfillment. Isaiah 17, Jeremiah 49, Ezekiel 38, and other prophecies are now ripe to occur any day.

Iran (Elam) is the head of the snake financing and supporting their proxies against Israel. Israel has openly vowed not to let Iran develop a nuclear weapon, and by all accounts, they are close to achieving their goal of wiping Israel off the map.

Damascus, Syria, on Israel's northern border, is the headquarters and weapons funnel of their enemies. It does not require much imagination to figure out why Damascus will be a ruinous heap overnight; the question is, how soon?

One of the several reasons we are given history in advance is to know who is in control of directing human activities and to know the season we live in, not be caught off guard.

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. (1 Thessalonians 5:1)  

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (1 Thessalonians 5:4)

I will not attempt to pin the tail on the donkey. But as mentioned, and I have posted about it several times, this asteroid and everything about it is prophetically interesting. As time draws closer, this asteroid will be the center of attention and concern for the planet. Could this asteroid be only one of these fears?

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:26)

It is only a hunch and suspicion, but I look to the next four years to be prophetically significant.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Depending on one's exegesis, the Fig Tree symbolizes Israel being reborn as a nation once again (May 14, 1948).

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. (Matthew 24:34)

Hi Dennis, I pretty much agree with everything you stated above, I do agree also Israel is juxtaposed at times as a Fig Tree, however let me give you another spin on the parable Jesus tells us in Matt. 24:32-35 to see what you think. In verses 4-31 we get 10-12 "Signs" and the very last one is about the Sun & Moon turning dark in vs. 29, then Jesus shows up in verses 30 and 31. So, the very last sign is, I think, what Jesus is pointing unto when he is speaking unto his disciples about the end time Jews, not the pre 70th week, imho, raptured church.

Matt. 24:32 Now "learn a parable of the fig tree;" When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise(key) ye(end time Jews), when ye shall see all these things(verse 4-29), know that it is near(verses 30-31), even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away{{{ This last vs. is a sort of idiom, a saying, in other words Jesus was just saying my words are 100 percent true}}}.

The key here is "Likewise" because Jesus is juxtaposing this parable against all of the signs(THINGS in verses 4-29) he just spoke unto his disciples about, hence likewise. So when the end time Jews or YE (the church is in heaven during the 70th week imho) see ALL THESE SIGNS or THINGS, meaning the last sign has to happen during that generation, then that Generation can not pass until everything mentioned in verses 4-29 becomes fulfilled. 

Since the very last sign is the Sun & Moon going dark, because of this Asteroid event in Rev. 8, Jesus is basically saying this, the Generation [of Jews] who sees the Asteroid event that causes the Sun & Moon to dim, will be the Generation of Jews who will see my Second Coming [to set up the Kingdom Age]. 

So, I agree, the Fig Tree is used at times for Israel, but here Jesus seems to be saying the end time Jews who see the Sun and Moon go dark (all these things or SIGNS) will be the last generation. That has to be true because that asteroid event happens only 1260 days before Jesus returns. The only reason I mention this is some people got on the 1948 bandwagon and stated Jesus had to return within 40 years of 1948(1988), then they changed it to  70 years (2018) and that is why, I think, it is important to note this prophecy, imho, is about the generation (of Jews) who sees the LAST SIGN, the Sun & Moon growing dim by 1/3, via the Rev. 8 asteroid impact. So, it makes more sense to me that "That Generation" is the one who sees the last sign. (Asteroid Impact).

Everything you espoused above is spot on. Thought I would give you another take on the Fig Tree parable to get your feedback of what that generation is talking about in general. Since I am pre trib. I think Jesus was only speaking to the Jews [end time Jews] because we will not be here, and because he was only sent to minister unto the Jews.

Gotta go to the doc today, give me some feedback I can bite into, I love hearing from my brothers, its how I sharpen my sword. God Bless

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Hi Dennis, I pretty much agree with everything you stated above, I do agree also Israel is juxtaposed at times as a Fig Tree, however let me give you another spin on the parable Jesus tells us in Matt. 24:32-35 to see what you think. In verses 4-31 we get 10-12 "Signs" and the very last one is about the Sun & Moon turning dark in vs. 29, then Jesus shows up in verses 30 and 31. So, the very last sign is, I think, what Jesus is pointing unto when he is speaking unto his disciples about the end time Jews, not the pre 70th week, imho, raptured church.

Matt. 24:32 Now "learn a parable of the fig tree;" When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise(key) ye(end time Jews), when ye shall see all these things(verse 4-29), know that it is near(verses 30-31), even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away{{{ This last vs. is a sort of idiom, a saying, in other words Jesus was just saying my words are 100 percent true}}}.

The key here is "Likewise" because Jesus is juxtaposing this parable against all of the signs(THINGS in verses 4-29) he just spoke unto his disciples about, hence likewise. So when the end time Jews or YE (the church is in heaven during the 70th week imho) see ALL THESE SIGNS or THINGS, meaning the last sign has to happen during that generation, then that Generation can not pass until everything mentioned in verses 4-29 becomes fulfilled. 

Since the very last sign is the Sun & Moon going dark, because of this Asteroid event in Rev. 8, Jesus is basically saying this, the Generation [of Jews] who sees the Asteroid event that causes the Sun & Moon to dim, will be the Generation of Jews who will see my Second Coming [to set up the Kingdom Age]. 

So, I agree, the Fig Tree is used at times for Israel, but here Jesus seems to be saying the end time Jews who see the Sun and Moon go dark (all these things or SIGNS) will be the last generation. That has to be true because that asteroid event happens only 1260 days before Jesus returns. The only reason I mention this is some people got on the 1948 bandwagon and stated Jesus had to return within 40 years of 1948(1988), then they changed it to  70 years (2018) and that is why, I think, it is important to note this prophecy, imho, is about the generation (of Jews) who sees the LAST SIGN, the Sun & Moon growing dim by 1/3, via the Rev. 8 asteroid impact. So, it makes more sense to me that "That Generation" is the one who sees the last sign. (Asteroid Impact).

Everything you espoused above is spot on. Thought I would give you another take on the Fig Tree parable to get your feedback of what that generation is talking about in general. Since I am pre trib. I think Jesus was only speaking to the Jews [end time Jews] because we will not be here, and because he was only sent to minister unto the Jews.

Gotta go to the doc today, give me some feedback I can bite into, I love hearing from my brothers, its how I sharpen my sword. God Bless

I imagine that, at present, we are seeing the prelude, conditions, alignments, and happenings that precede what Jesus was speaking of in Matthew chapter 24:1-8. It seems clear these things are not isolated to Israel and the Jews only but globally.

All these are the beginning of sorrows. (Matthew 24:8)

Suddenly, in vs. 9, Jesus switches to the Tribulation period. We know this because the A.O.D. is mentioned, and the kingdom of God is preached (the 144,000, the Two Witnesses, and the flying angel). The Gospel (Good News) and the Kingdom of God are separate. Another evidence is that the church does not go through the Tribulation.

In addition, at this time, Jesus spoke in parables to the Jews because He and the kingdom were rejected.

Immediately after the Tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (Matthew 24:29)

I interpret the above verse to mean at the close of the seven-year Tribulation, right before Jesus’s 2nd coming. Jesus was speaking plainly, but suddenly, He switched to another parable. We know why Jesus started speaking in parables, and He interpreted them to His disciples, hence us also. When Jesus came to His own and was rejected and crucified, the Jews were blinded in part.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: (Matthew 24:32)

Throughout the Bible, species of trees are symbolic of kingdoms. I submit the fig tree, representing Israel assembled as a nation, and the olive tree, representing spiritual Israel.

The Bible uses varying years to represent a generation, mainly attributed to the general life span and age of maturity of the time frame. The question is, how long (average-generally) is a generation before the Tribulation?

I cannot say if it applies or not, but the latest Biblical reference is:

The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. (Psalm 90:10)

In summary, Jesus spoke to His disciples (Jews). The Gospel and our Bible are to be preached throughout the world.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:14)

As I mentioned, the Gospel of Grace (Good News), the church age, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit are being preached until the One who restrains is removed.

The Gospel of Grace is not preached after the harpazo of the church; therefore, the following cannot be said:

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:18)

The gospel of the kingdom John the Baptist preached, and Jesus for a short time, was postponed because of Christ’s rejection by the Jews.

The kingdom we look forward to now is the millennial reign of Christ our Lord, ruling with a rod of iron and restoring Edenic conditions.

Based on my perception, we are in the season of our Lord’s return. I do not think the season will last decades. We shall see.

The above are only my fallible thoughts and interpretation; all our minds interpret differently.  

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Seems you do not want God's judgment, I do, I hate this evil world. 

I've already experienced God's Judgment. All that God has determined is destined to happen, but your Doomsday Predictions may lead to your Doomsday Disappointment.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

The gospel of the kingdom John the Baptist preached, and Jesus for a short time, was postponed because of Christ’s rejection by the Jews.

The kingdom we look forward to now is the millennial reign of Christ our Lord, ruling with a rod of iron and restoring Edenic conditions.

Based on my perception, we are in the season of our Lord’s return. I do not think the season will last decades. We shall see.

The above are only my fallible thoughts and interpretation; all our minds interpret differently.  

Hi Dennis,

So good to see you also understand concerning God`s purpose for Israel. 

However, a couple of points we may like to discuss.

1. Do you see the B/C on earth in the millennium? (Scriptures please)

2. Where do you see `Edenic` conditions for the millennium?

Perhaps I should start a new thread.

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I've already experienced God's Judgment. All that God has determined is destined to happen, but your Doomsday Predictions may lead to your Doomsday Disappointment.

Judgment on the WORLD, not us, come on man. You see, I understand we will not be here, so maybe that is where our stars got misaligned. 

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I imagine that, at present, we are seeing the prelude, conditions, alignments, and happenings that precede what Jesus was speaking of in Matthew chapter 24:1-8. It seems clear these things are not isolated to Israel and the Jews only but globally.

All these are the beginning of sorrows. (Matthew 24:8)

Suddenly, in vs. 9, Jesus switches to the Tribulation period.

OK, this might freak you out a wee bit (I was in the same though process for 30 years until I did an in depth study of Matt. 24). But what I will do is put this at the bottom where I wont get off-tracked before I look at the rest of reply. You see, I see verses 4-6 as 70 AD, verses 7-8 as only descriptors to tell why Jesus can not have come back in 70 AD, verses 9-13 then revert back to the Disciples time on earth and their death, then vs. 14 informs the Disciples 100 percent why they can never themselves see Jesus' return, that way they do not fall for the false christs in verses 4-6. I will do that later, it gets pretty involved.

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

We know this because the A.O.D. is mentioned, and the kingdom of God is preached (the 144,000, the Two Witnesses, and the flying angel). The Gospel (Good News) and the Kingdom of God are separate. Another evidence is that the church does not go through the Tribulation.

Agree, verses 15-31 is the AoD and Jesus showing up in vs. 30-31. Yes, the Church Age and Kingdom Age is different, I think that is what you were saying. So, I have a guy who understands the pre 70th week rapture, we speak the same language, SMILE. And that was my point as per Jesus only speaking to the Jews, he knows the Church will not be here during the 70th week. 

Immediately after the Tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (Matthew 24:29)

I interpret the above verse to mean at the close of the seven-year Tribulation, right before Jesus’s 2nd coming. Jesus was speaking plainly, but suddenly, He switched to another parable. We know why Jesus started speaking in parables, and He interpreted them to His disciples, hence us also. When Jesus came to His own and was rejected and crucified, the Jews were blinded in part.

Yes indeed, this is the 70th week, but here is where post tribbers get it all wrong imho, by using this verse, they think this proves their understanding correct, and that Jesus only returns after the tribulation of those days, and thus many think the Day of the Lord is a one day event, but vs. 30-31 is actually 1260 days after vs. 29. The Asteroid Impact in Rev. 8 is the DOTL God's Wrath, it "begins" with that impact, then...........1260 days later..........Jesus shows up. Zech. 141-2 is the same thing, we see the DOTL arrives in vs. 1, in vs. 2 Jerusalem is sacked and it says THEN..............the Lord will fight for them in vs. 3 (Jesus' return 1260 days after the DOTL arrives and the A.C. Conquers Israel. 

And Israel were blinded as a Nation(in part), not is individual Jews (of course) and mainly because of the Diaspora they had no hope as a nation until 1948, of ever, as a nation, regaining their spiritual sight.

We are in the know in Christ my brother, we are fallible, but He wants us to know, we just have to figure out how to see these things He wants to show us. Th Prophets had to go into the Desert, to get away from DISTRACTIONS, other men, sins, temptations, in order to hear from the Lord, via the holy spirit we can access God easier, no kidding, if they sinned they had to go to the temple, we cam access Jesus' blood 24/7/365. 

I will put of the Matt. 24 discussion until tomorrow, Doc put me on insulin, I have to get off here and figure this out. God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

So good to see you also understand concerning God`s purpose for Israel. 

However, a couple of points we may like to discuss.

1. Do you see the B/C on earth in the millennium? (Scriptures please)

2. Where do you see `Edenic` conditions for the millennium?

Perhaps I should start a new thread.

What does B/C stand for? I am a little dense this AM. LOL!

I believe the following verses speak of the conditions during the millennium until toward the end of the millennium when Satan is loosed for a brief rebellion (the 2nd Gog-Magog). I notice parallels from the original creation as God intended, and partial restorations until we enter eternity.

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Can we say where God lives, rules, and reigns among men is heaven and paradise? Heaven is coming to earth, and earth will be our eternal heavenly home (Christ’s kingdom- a heavenly kingdom).

From above and below, food will be plentiful, and no more famine will occur. There will be no more unequal financial Ponzi schemes of usury. No more working, feeding, and housing the lazy and entitlement crowd. Perhaps a system like the 50th-year Jubilee.

They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. (Isaiah 65:22) For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. (2 Thessalonians 3:10)

The Lord never tempts anyone, and the evil one that leads us into temptation and evil will have zero influence, as Satan will be bound for one thousand years. It will prove that no one can claim, “Satan tempted me and made me do it.”  

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. (Revelation 2:27) (Ps. 2:9; Rev 12:5)

As in the Garden of Eden, there will not be a two-tier inequitable justice system, and righteousness will rule and reign.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (Revelation 22:3)

The curse of the sweat of thy brow, briars, thorns, thistles, weeds, cultivation, and blood-sucking insects will be removed.

There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. (Isaiah 65:20)

Average human longevity will revert close to the first ten Biblical generations. Except for the excessive sinner, God will cut his life short.

And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. (Genesis 9:2)

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 65:25) [emphasis added]

And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. (Isaiah 11:8)

The above curses will also be lifted.

Just as the Garden of Eden also contained the holy mountain, it was a small plot inside of Eden proper:

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, ztopaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

It sounds as if the description in Isaiah 65:25 is confined to the geographic boundary of “all my holy mountain.”

My post is longer than intended, but right or wrong, I wanted to document how I derive my thoughts.