• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, douggg said:

John called them antichrists in contrasting similitude that we are called Christians.    We are ourselves are not Christ, but acknowledge the Father and Son as Christ taught.

The many antichrists, who are not themselves the Antichrist, deny the Father and Son just a the coming Antichrist will do.

1Joh2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Yea like I said,Israel is full of antichrists.I remember reading about netanyahu wanting to put microchips in everyone in Israel.The one thing that I thought was interesting is that the article I was reading never mentioned the mark of the beast nor did it mention it being a sin.The only concern was that people might be able to track children.I remember thinking ,if that's all your concerned with then boy have y'all got a problem.They have never even heard of the mark of the beast or they have no fear of God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

Lots of terms are thrown around rather loosely in my opinion on some of this. Not directly accusing anyone, but for clarification and simplicity sake I hope we can all agree on this much:

Spirit of anti-christ

1 John 4:3

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is not of God; and such is the spirit of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come, and even now already it is in the world.

Anti Christ ( the person) 

Revelation 19:20

But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

The beast, the man of lawlessness and the anti-christ are all the same. 

Anti-christ simply means 'against Christ'. The false prophet will be an apostate religious figure IMO denoted by the reference of 'prophet'. It only serves to reason a false prophet will be over a false religious system and will incorporate those lying signs and wonders to fool people into accepting him.. I don't think we can technically call it a church. It's really an evil satanic institution propped to look like a legit church.

The anti-christ or beast ( the person ) will be the governing end. The false prophet will be over an illegitimate church (anti-christ spirit collective) will handle the religious end of things.

They will only seem to thrive for a short time. Here is their ultimate end.

Revelation 20:10

And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, Starise said:

Lots of terms are thrown around rather loosely in my opinion on some of this. Not direclty accusing anyone, but for clarification and simplicity sake I hope we can all agree on this much:

Spirit of anti-christ

1 John 4:3

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is not of God; and such is the spirit of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come, and even now already it is in the world.

Anti Christ ( the person) 

Revelation 19:20

But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Anti-christ simply means 'against Christ'. The false prophet will be an apostate religious figure IMO denoted by the reference of 'prophet'. It only serves to reason a false prophet will be over a false religious system and will incorporate those lying signs and wonders to fool people into accepting him.. I don't think we can technically call it a church. It's really an evil satanic institution propped to look like a legit church.

The anti-christ or beast ( the person ) will be the governing end. The false prophet will be over an illegitimate church (anti-christ spirit collective) will handle the religious end of things.

They will only seem to thrive for a short time. Here is their ultimate end.

Revelation 20:10

And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

There are two horns on the second beast standing for the two prophets that will be occupying Jerusalem with the beast that is already there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

1 hour ago, Starise said:

I am assuming that you mean - all the same "person".

I would also include the little horn of Daniel 7 and 8, the prince who shall come of Daniel 9:26, the willful king of Daniel 11:36, as being that same "person".

1 hour ago, Starise said:

Anti-christ simply means 'against Christ'.

The prefix "Anti" does mean against.   It can also mean "instead of"    Or both.

The Anti-Christ will be against Christ, and also instead of Christ.    Christ being Jesus.   To become the Anti-Christ the person must a Jew, his religion Judaism, in order for the Jews to think he is their long-awaited messiah.

He will be anointed the King of Israel, instead of the rightful King of Israel - Jesus.     In Revelation 6, the person is the rider on the white horse (indicating a messiah figure) who is given a crown.   That crown will be to be anointed the King of Israel.

The person is in that Antichrist role for about three years, ending when he commits the transgression of desolation act of 2Thessalonians2:4, revealing himself to be the man of sin, and not the thought-to-be messiah by the Jews after all.

The Jews will as a result of his action, disown him as being their King of Israel, ending his role as the Antichrist.

Later, after being killed and brought back to life, he will become the beast-king of Revelation 13.    The dictator of the EU, as the ten leaders of the EU will hand their kingdom over to him.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

I have my eye on Zelenski.   He may or may not be the person.  To early to tell for certain.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Do the pope claim to be the messiah?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

17 minutes ago, Know Jah said:

I don't think so directly.   What I think they claim to be is the spokesperson for Christ on earth, until Jesus returns.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

28 minutes ago, Know Jah said:

Interesting  "question", but then did the many little anti Christs among  us claim to be Messaiah? ..."Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us."

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

If Pope was the Antichrist then the Catholics are the children of the Antichrist which are not, because they are the children of Jesus Christ and for that reason the children of the Heavenly Father. When they believe that Jesus Christ was born from the v Mary which is remarkable because that includes that Jesus was from God by the Miracle as it is in the Gospel of Luke.  And the apostle said: that everyone who confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh that he was born from a Woman he is in the truth. Pope believes that and He is teaching others to believe that and He also believes that Jesus is the Son of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins and he was raised from the dead and he appeared to his disciples and he was ascended into Heaven to the Heavenly Father. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

2 hours ago, Slibhin said:

In order to become a citizen under right of return you must either be Jewish, the spouse, child or grandchild of a Jewish parent. Even if the spouse or children are not Jewish they can still return under the law. My friend Benjamin and his sister have been Christians since birth and have right of return because their mother is a natural born Jew who converted to Christianity before they were born.

The reason Messianic Jews cannot get citizenship is because most of them do not meet these requirements. They are considered a Christian sect and most of them are converts who adopted that flavour of Christianity, and were never Jewish.

Israel has granted citizenship to hundreds and thousands of people, mostly Christians, who met the requirements.

So why did they have to go to court to becomes citizens ?

And these were jews.

https://www.baptistpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/800_x_100_MDIV_UPDATE.gif

JERUSALEM (BP)–The Supreme Court of Israel has ruled that Messianic Jews have the same rights regarding automatic citizenship as Jews who do not believe in Jesus as the Messiah.

The case was brought by 12 applicants who had been denied citizenship primarily because they were Jewish believers in Jesus. Most of them had received letters saying they would not receive citizenship because they “commit missionary activity,” according to an e-mail circulated by Calev Myers, founder and chief counsel of The Jerusalem Institute of Justice.

A clerk at the Ministry of Interior reportedly had told one of the applicants that because she was committing missionary activity, she was acting against the interests of the state of Israel and the Jewish people.

https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/israeli-supreme-court-sides-with-messianic-jews/

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So why did they have to go to court to becomes citizens ?

https://www.baptistpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/800_x_100_MDIV_UPDATE.gif

JERUSALEM (BP)–The Supreme Court of Israel has ruled that Messianic Jews have the same rights regarding automatic citizenship as Jews who do not believe in Jesus as the Messiah.

The case was brought by 12 applicants who had been denied citizenship primarily because they were Jewish believers in Jesus. Most of them had received letters saying they would not receive citizenship because they “commit missionary activity,” according to an e-mail circulated by Calev Myers, founder and chief counsel of The Jerusalem Institute of Justice.

A clerk at the Ministry of Interior reportedly had told one of the applicants that because she was committing missionary activity, she was acting against the interests of the state of Israel and the Jewish people.

https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/israeli-supreme-court-sides-with-messianic-jews/

I am not sure what you want to say because some people can say something that perhaps they seek an exception to the rule and they initiate an action and the matter was brought before the Supreme Court which rule that citizenship cannot be denied to those eligible base on their religion or their religious beliefs and actions. The court said that no one in Israel will ever be discriminated or persecuted based on their religious beliefs. Whether Jew or not Jew, citizen or not citizen. The moment anyone steps on the ground in Israel has the same rights as a Israeli citizen that is understood that only Israeli citizens have the right to vote and maybe immigrants and we have federal elections and provincial and municipal election rules. Sibhin gave us the eligibility to be a Citizen of Israel and the Supreme Court said the same thing. Messianic is deferent from a Messianic Jew with eligibility to Israeli citizenship and the right to run for elections according to the rules. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt